Least Racist Teams

Bunnyman

Guru
Can anyone tell me what team starts the most whites? The CF ratings had New England and Carolina starting 9 whites each. But last time I saw the Panthers (against Dallas) they only started 6 (all on offense).

From what I can tell, here are the least racist teams in terms of starters:

New Orleans - 9
New England - 8 or 9
Denver - 7 or 8
Indy - 7 or 8 (all on offense)
New York Giants - 7 (all on offense)
Pittsburgh - 6 or 7

Of course, I hae yet to see the 49ers or Titans and have heard they start a decent amount of whites. Am I missing anyone?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Caste Football team reports are accurate as of the day they were written, but the number of white starters and the total number of whites on a roster often fluctuates from week to week due to injuries, promotions and demotions. Carolina had 9 white starters to open the season rather than 8because their one black o-lineman was injured and was temporarily replaced by a white player. Since then MLB Dan Morgan has been injured and is out for the season and (black) Jeremy Bridges is starting at RT. So the Pantherscurrently start seven white players -- 4 o-linemen, QB Jake Delhomme, FB Brad Hoover, and TE Kris Mangum.

The best way to know the up-to-date number of white starters for ateam is to go to NFL.com and check the team depth charts.

Bunnyman

Guru
Thanks Don. Your pre-season NFL reports are invaluable for following the season.

Bunnyman

Guru
Too bad about the Titans. If they had a white QB they would be the best team to cheer for. At the rate Vince Young is going, they may have one soon.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
If titans would play Donnie Nickey, a white FB,white QB and a white TE they will really be the best team to cheer for.

whiteCB

Master
lumsdenpower said:
If titans would play Donnie Nickey, a white FB,white QB and a white TE they will really be the best team to cheer for.

Or if they would play backup OLB Robert Reynolds who is also from Ohio St.

lumsdenpower

Mentor
yep at the place of the bad Thorthon..
They have also Jared Clauss to play DT..
Titans have the white talented player..but they ignore them..

Bunnyman

Guru
Last night the Raiders started 6 and the Seahawks 4 (will be 5 when Hasselbeck returns).

Pathetic.

devans

Mentor
Detroit Lions Offence has 8 white starters, one Polynesian, and 2 black starters.
On defence - 11 black starters

backrow

Hall of Famer
he just came back from a long recovery... he should be back in the starting line up by the end of the season

jared

Mentor
the lions do a pretty good job of rotating guys through their d-line. plus with injuries to shaun rogers and shaun cody, cory redding has been playing more DT, etc. etc. lehman played in quite a few snaps and on special teams last sunday. i'm sure he'll be back in there soon, he had a big rookie season but injuries hobbled him last year. once he's fully recovered, him and ernie sims will make a formidable LB tandem. Safety Jon McGraw gets quite a few snaps on defense as well. i really hope Martz sticks around a couple more years as he seems to have a 'whitening' effect on teams.

backrow

Hall of Famer
ocaamikedm11 said:
Greg Devries doesn't start? i see him in there a lot..

Jared DeVries sure plays a lot
smiley2.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Jon McGraw is a "safety" who should be moved to corner. he's very thin for a safety, but he still hits like a ton of bricks, that's why he is always banged up.

i talk to the guys at DraftDaddy quite a bit, and they singled out McGraw as a white DB who never got a legitimate shot at his natural position: corner. they did note that he played it in practice for the Jets for a while and looked incredible and also started one game at corner as a nickelback, and with his 4.3 speed and build it should have been an easy decision for the coaches to make the move... but you know the rest of the story. the position change lasted just the one game. i wonder why?
smiley5.gif

by the way, those of you who play Madden can see yet another example of its racist speed ratings when you look at McGraw. his speed rating is an 87 or something.
smiley7.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
jared said:
the lions do a pretty good job of rotating guys through their d-line. plus with injuries to shaun rogers and shaun cody, cory redding has been playing more DT, etc. etc. lehman played in quite a few snaps and on special teams last sunday. i'm sure he'll be back in there soon, he had a big rookie season but injuries hobbled him last year. once he's fully recovered, him and ernie sims will make a formidable LB tandem. Safety Jon McGraw gets quite a few snaps on defense as well. i really hope Martz sticks around a couple more years as he seems to have a 'whitening' effect on teams.

Shaun Rodgers injured? Maybe his pride. "Big Baby" as he is nicknamed (was there ever a better nickname for a spoiled brat football player) is serving a suspention for performance enhancing drugs. But of course he "accidentally" took them because as we all know only white guys need that stuff.

Yeah McGraw and Devries get some snaps, and Lehman will play when he returns but apparently from the fans sports boards each of those guys is one of the reasons that the Lions are doing so poorly. Detroit needs more "athletes" and less McGraw, Furrey, and Devries. You know, like the Dolphins and Arizona
smiley36.gif

jared

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Shaun Rodgers injured? Maybe his pride. "Big Baby" as he is nicknamed (was there ever a better nickname for a spoiled brat football player) is serving a suspention for performance enhancing drugs. But of course he "accidentally" took them because as we all know only white guys need that stuff.
my mistake, i forgot about the drugs. i think it was something to help him lose weight but maybe i'm mistaken on that. guy's a fool no doubt. remember when he cost the lions that game late in the season when he tried to body slam samkon gado (i think it was gado) when he was well out of bounds?Edited by: jared

lumsdenpower

Mentor
If leonard go whit the jets and become the best RB of the NFL...I say IF...
Would you buy his Jersey and vote for the jets?

jared

Mentor
if leonard gets to be a 1st or 2nd string TAILback anywhere i'll buy his jersey.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Hello gentlemen,

I think the Jets'll start a few whites next year, especially on D. All the backup linebackers are white as far as I know. One guy, Kassel is getting some playing time now at LB. Right now, this young coach is just feeling his way.

The team will do good things this year and next year, Mangini will put more white guys in the starting D.

jared

Mentor
He certainly didn't hesitate to snatch up tons of white players via the draft and free agency. He was also the only team apparently to even invite Nick Hartigan to a training camp. I would not be at all surprised to see the Jets nab Brian Leonard.