Klitschko not great?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Here we go again. Kevin doing his best to disparage white fighters. The average Joe will read this article and believe the disinformation.
smiley7.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AlDfBBr2qq_pG2IQJLw6tb c5nYcB?slug=ki-klitschko070908&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

There's nary an objective soul who would venture to say that IBF-WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is great.

Great guy? No doubt.

Great athlete? Affirmative.

Great scholar? Unquestionably.

Great heavyweight boxer? Nope. Not even close. (snip)Edited by: Bart

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I get so sick of this crap from the boxing forums, the media, and the fans. He hasn't fought anyone. That is a bunch of b.s. They never said that about Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis or even Byrd. Why do they say it about Wlad? We already know why. He's white. Even if he was from america, if your white, the average fan, and media will constantly criticize you.

Klitschko has made very good fighters look ordinary. He is that good. As long as he finishes his career strong, he should be in the top 3 of all time. I could put him almost with Marciano but you can't beat an undefeated record. Wladimir Klitschko is the king of boxing period!

Bart

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
I get so sick of this crap from the boxing forums, the media, and the fans. He hasn't fought anyone. That is a bunch of b.s. They never said that about Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis or even Byrd. Why do they say it about Wlad? We already know why. He's white. Even if he was from america, if your white, the average fan, and media will constantly criticize you.

I just read another condescending hit piece on Klitschko and the heavyweight division. These clowns don't want the public to have White fighters and champions fo look up to, so they poison the waters at every turn, minimizing their accomplishments.

( [url]http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=348236 4[/url]

Wladimir Klitschko, the closest thing we have to a heavyweight champion, will defend his several alphabet titles against Tony Thompson in Hamburg, Germany, on Saturday. (snip)

(Why does he say, the closest thing we have we have to a heavyweight champion? What... he doesn't hold any titles? )

We have an assortment of hungry, modestly talented but willing heavyweights all clamoring to become the guy at the top of the division. They're not the most charismatic or athletic guys you'll find, the majority come from Eastern European countries and none of them will make us forget Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier or even Jerry Quarry.

But they're earnest, a couple of them have interesting styles, and they can fight. They'll serve us just fine until one of them, or one who comes after, steps up and becomes the next great heavyweight we've all been waiting for. (snip)

He means Negro of course. Screw him!

Bart

Hall of Famer
One more example of journalistic bias found at Yahoo written by some hack. Privileged Kilitschko?
smiley18.gif
Poor Thompson has to feed his SEVEN children.

(snip)

The college-educated Klitschko remains privileged in many ways. The son of a former high-ranking Soviet Union officer has money pouring in through lucrative advertising deals in Ukraine and Germany.

That's not the case for the 36-year-old Thompson, who grew up in the projects with his father in prison.

Klitschko had promoters lined up to sign him after winning the super heavyweight gold medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics.

Thompson still needs money, telling reporters he has to feed his seven children and fix a broken dishwasher and air conditioner back home in Washington, D.C.

web toughguy

If klitchko would of been some black ukrainian believe me there is some there.
He would of been described as the baddest man on the planet had adidas comercials all across the world he would make aperances in hip hop videos. There wouldnt be a section of the western worlds press that wouldnt ponder to what would be the klitchko brand.
But he isnt black hes a white man the press are scared of him because he wins they cant make fun of him. So what is the next best thing say he is useless and ignore him to tarnish his reputaion.
If david haye beats klitchko if they fight i would bet my own mothers kidneys. The media will have him everywhere why because wins from that mans people fit into their social agenda.