Karmazin and Russians Win

Gary

Mentor
Roman Karmazin[Russian] beat Kassim Ouma{black] last night to win the Jr. Middleweight Championship!! Also in Amateur boxing Russia beat the US Team 11-0!! The US team is all-black with one hispanic. Belarus tied the US team 5-5{Belarus is a very poor nation with 10 million]. One more note Kazakhstan beat Africa 11-0!! Instead of letting in millions of Mexicans maybe we should let in millions of Russians-they play basketball and hockey better and make better soldiers and boxers!!! Edited by: Gary

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info Gary.This site is great because we
have people that know alot about certain sports.You are
one of the best boxing experts along with a few others.We
have C.Reb with the College Football,myself with the
track and many others.I am really pumped up about all of
these outstanding Russian Athletes.They sure do make great
fighters.I want to see one of the Klitschko's unify the
belts soon.

G

Kazmarzin is good but is beatable Roman and Roach came up with a good plan to beat Ouma. But dont think he can beat Wright at 154 if Wright ever decides to go back.

speedster

Mentor
I love it when a white fighter beats a black when everyone thinks he can't.At the pre-fight presser Ouma talked a lot about potential fights with Wright or Hopkins and didn't seem too concerned with Karmazin,big mistake.I have to say I'm a bit surprised since Roman was coming of a good win against Keith Holmes and should have been given some respect.As it goes this fight was to be a showcase for Ouma by his promotional outfit,Goldenboy Productions,to set up his next money fight.One of the reports that I read on the fight was that Ouma looked suprisingly off early on and that he was taken to the hospital immediately after the fight.I smell an excuse.You'll probably hear that Ouma was suffering from a 150 degree temperature and nearly died,but still decided to fight like the trooper that he is.That's the only way a white fighter can beat a black you see.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hooray, another white champion! Another (black) one bites the dust!
smiley36.gif

speedster

Mentor
Nicecomeback,Ironfist.I think boxing is about trying to come up with a gameplan to try and beat the other guy.Now let me see I guess you're trying to say is if wasn't for Roach's gameplan and Karmazin's ability to excute it then Ouma would still be champion coupled with the fact that Ouma probably was ill so now you have evidence that the fight was a fluke.I say that is pretty lame.One more thing.A while back you said you belonged to some tribe out there in Africa,well I did some checking and darn wouldn't you know it,Dick Tiger,former middleweight and light-heavyweight champ is from that same tribe.What a total coincidence.
smiley36.gif
I think you spend too much time in your boxing fantasy world.

G

speedster said:
Nicecomeback,Ironfist.I think boxing is about trying to come up with a gameplan to try and beat the other guy.Now let me see I guess you're trying to say is if wasn't for Roach's gameplan and Karmazin's ability to excute it then Ouma would still be champion coupled with the fact that Ouma probably was ill so now you have evidence that the fight was a fluke.I say that is pretty lame.One more thing.A while back you said you belonged to some tribe out there in Africa,well I did some checking and darn wouldn't you know it,Dick Tiger,former middleweight and light-heavyweight champ is from that same tribe.What a total coincidence.
smiley36.gif
I think you spend too much time in your boxing fantasy world.
Yey Dick Tiger was also from the IBO tribe when did i ever say different and i stand by my comment about Kazmarzin he is beatable just because he beat Ouma does'nt mean that he has what it takes to dominate the division. Wright would easily beat him if he chooses to go back to Light middleweight.

Gary

Mentor
Arthur Abraham beatHoward Eastman for the WBA Intercontinenal Middlewieght Championship on Saturday. Also Russia beat Cuba 7-4 to win the Amateur World Championship-The Russians finished 40-4 for complete World Dominance!! Also Dick Tiger lost 17 times twice to Joey Giardello and once to Joey Archer. Kazmarzin may be beatable BUT HE BEAT OUMA!!! Edited by: Gary

G

Gary said:
Arthur Abraham beatHoward Eastman for the WBA Intercontinenal Middlewieght Championship on Saturday. Also Russia beat Cuba 7-4 to win the Amateur World Championship-The Russians finished 40-4 for complete World Dominance!! Also Dick Tiger lost 17 times twice to Joey Giardello and once to Joey Archer. Kazmarzin may be beatable BUT HE BEAT OUMA!!!
Saw Abraham vs Eastman Abraham got a very narrow victory those judges scores where way of i dont see abraham going anywhere in the MW division the man has terrible stamina and looked like he wanted to quit anyone with a good jab and a high workrate will give him severe problems.

And Yes Tiger lost 17 times he also beat Giardello twice .

Lets seeKazmarzin be dominant over an extended period of time before we call him an all time great

Gary

Mentor
Bottom line Karmazin and Abraham WON!!!Russia Won!!The US and African teams were the JOKE of the tournament.Joey Archer beat Tiger.End of Discussion!