Just my thoughts!

web toughguy

Is the white race racist.

In the media, that organization, that if anyone investigates is top to bottom kosher, you'd believe we're all racists.

But what is racism. And, is there different levels of this often talked about subject.

First I think I will elucidate what I consider white. To me, anyone who looks white, regardless of culture is Caucasian and, racially, is my brother. I've meet and am friends with white Arabs, Turks, a plethora of different nationalities; at this time we need unity. I even accept slightly mixed whites as Caucasian's as well after all, their genes must be strong to last in some place's we've gone.

So I thought I'd put pen to paper and give an Englishman's opinion on race. For a start. Our ancestral home isn't just Europe that's a lie. In the modern world. Thanks to the Jews, we are conditioned to believe white people where just cave dwelling barbarians before Greece etc. Not true. The Near East, the hub of civilization was from the start lily white. If you research this interesting subject you'll quickly find out something very, well, interesting. From the first ever state law from Hammurabi in Babylon to the Persians led by Cyrus the Great, these people, these civilizations received their impetus from the Indo European. But it's never discussed. Why?

The truth is this. The white race, the Aryan, has a great history. And even knowledge of it could change the world. It should be known that the Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, India, - are bastardizations of the word Aryan, but it isn't. Because if people understood that white people INVENTED civilization, they'd start to ask questions. So, in school's, children are taught of black Egyptians [every bit of evidence proves otherwise!] and the hero's of other races because if those kids found out, their lie would collapse.

What is this lie. I hate to say, I feel guilty, the lie that all humans are born equal. On a political rights basis I'm an egalitarian, I believe we all deserve equal treatment by the government, opportunity for education etc. But different people are better at different things. This is something you can't impugn. Now it's been said before the races average different. In general I'll give the difference between whites and blacks and explain the social consequence.

1. Whites are more intelligent, on average.
We invented the city first was Jericho [built by whites!] . The car. The airplane. Do I need to go on, the major disparity in inventions between races must be racial. If it isn't then I am sorry; I apologize for having eyes.

2. Whites are quieter, and more easy going.
Where is the evidence. Well it shows itself in the thing that's going to kill us, and is being used against us. Liberalism. Us, the white race, we are soft touch's. I have read a theory why. I'll make it as succinct though. We evolved in the harsh cold, and it meant for survival we had to be restrained and altruistic. You see, if you lived in the cold if you pissed off and banged some other bird, you're offspring would die. If you didn't work together with others you'd all die. In Africa, eat a rodent, do this and that, it didn't matter you would survive. In short more unselfish restrained people passed on genes, and the result is democracy, woman/gay right's, anti - racism, get the picture. It's a big weakness and it's killing us.

Black social problems have a huge basis in biology.
Why are so many Negros in jail? Why do they rape 20,000 white women a year? Why do they fight so much and form gangs and wreck havoc? Their animals. Ops, I'll take that back; I will be serious. Blacks have higher testosterone, about 30% more in fact. Now people in general with high testosterone are more violent. aggressive and promiscuous. Scientists all say the same. Those guys, the ones with lantern jaws are more likely to play away, fight and get the hot chicks: sad but true. Test in prison confirm this to be true; per prisoner, testosterone is higher than in the average in socity. Social factors won't change this, some people are just made different and blacks create more of the aggressive types who go to jail.

What is the corollary of all this multiculturalism?
Well at the moment, us whites, we are losing. Genes are always in a battle to survive. What your eyes tell you, the difference isn't just the largest organ the body: the skin. Our whole race, is under attack and it starts, this war, in the bedroom. Whites are only having 1.2 children every generation. Not enough to even maintain our numbers, 40% are being lost every generation. Second, is going outside of our genotype to have children. THIS WILL DESTROY US IF IT CARRIES ON. White people died out in the Near East, in Egypt and they got darker in Italy; we have got to stay separate in coition. The media expounds everyday, us, the white race is evil, but we feed the poor in the third world and are on a perpetual guilt trip; we need to understand we have a right to live . We have got to as a race stop, watching tv. I don't get the people, Black, White, Gentile, Jew - where it hurts. Boycott there propaganda machine, it's not the real world anyway.

How do we fight back?
What makes the world go round. Paris Hilton no. David hasslehoff no. The jews understand, money. We, as a race, need a leader and a few people dedicated to our cause. With money, we could have white only schools, towns, city's. hell even a country. History has proved that one man can change the world like in Germany. I think there, in the end, our only chance is compromise. A dichotomy, between the egalitarian whites and survivalists is needed and this could only achieved by money and courage. I am in the BNP, and I can say unassailably, in some, the spirit's still there. I'm doing my best, and I think we'll rise again!

Ps. I guarantee it won't matter what the new president does he'll always be the peoples president. I wonder why?

Europe

Mentor
Web Toughguy, How do you feel about all the foreign players in English football now. It's seems like they are getting more and more Africans.

What is with the African immigration to the UK?

Are you for the European Union? I read 2 million Polish people moved to the UK in the last few years. How does that help the UK? It's just more competition for jobs it seems to me.

It's seems to me that the UK will be and African and Asian country in 100 years. Oh and throw in Muslum also.

I bet most people are against all the immigration? Of course, it's still not as bad as th US.

darthvader

Guru
Web toughguy wrote:
"How do we fight back?
What makes the world go round. Paris Hilton no. David hasslehoff no. The jews understand, money. We, as a race, need a leader and a few people dedicated to our cause. With money, we could have white only schools, towns, city's. hell even a country. History has proved that one man can change the world like in Germany. I think there, in the end, our only chance is compromise. A dichotomy, between the egalitarian whites and survivalists is needed and this could only achieved by money and courage. I am in the BNP, and I can say unassailably, in some, the spirit's still there. I'm doing my best, and I think we'll rise again!"

Unless there are serios discussions right now to divide the races the only logical hope at least that I see for the white racr is utter collapse of the system. The people with the money and power are the reason white people are where they are right now. You think 50 million illegal and legal immigrants are here because they fell off a boat and decided to swim here or the fact that our jobs and practically our industry are being shipped overseas to these sh*t faced wienerroaches. The people with the money are the enemy because they are the ones who betrayed us. Don't you think that if they could benefit the white race in any way they would have done it already? Instead they go on and keep stabiing us the back and in the front.

web toughguy said:
So I thought I'd put pen to paper and give an Englishman's opinion on race. For a start. Our ancestral home isn't just Europe that's a lie. In the modern world. Thanks to the Jews, we are conditioned to believe white people where just cave dwelling barbarians before Greece etc. Not true. The Near East, the hub of civilization was from the start lily white. If you research this interesting subject you'll quickly find out something very, well, interesting. From the first ever state law from Hammurabi in Babylon to the Persians led by Cyrus the Great, these people, these civilizations received their impetus from the Indo European. But it's never discussed. Why?

The truth is this. The white race, the Aryan, has a great history. And even knowledge of it could change the world. It should be known that the Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, India, - are bastardizations of the word Aryan, but it isn't. Because if people understood that white people INVENTED civilization, they'd start to ask questions. So, in school's, children are taught of black Egyptians [every bit of evidence proves otherwise!] and the hero's of other races because if those kids found out, their lie would collapse.

What is this lie. I hate to say, I feel guilty, the lie that all humans are born equal. On a political rights basis I'm an egalitarian, I believe we all deserve equal treatment by the government, opportunity for education etc. But different people are better at different things. This is something you can't impugn. Now it's been said before the races average different. In general I'll give the difference between whites and blacks and explain the social consequence.

1. Whites are more intelligent, on average.

We invented the city first was Jericho [built by whites!] . The car. The airplane. Do I need to go on, the major disparity in inventions between races must be racial. If it isn't then I am sorry; I apologize for having eyes.

2. Whites are quieter, and more easy going.

Where is the evidence. Well it shows itself in the thing that's going to kill us, and is being used against us. Liberalism. Us, the white race, we are soft touch's. I have read a theory why. I'll make it as succinct though. We evolved in the harsh cold, and it meant for survival we had to be restrained and altruistic. You see, if you lived in the cold if you pissed off and banged some other bird, you're offspring would die. If you didn't work together with others you'd all die. In Africa, eat a rodent, do this and that, it didn't matter you would survive. In short more unselfish restrained people passed on genes, and the result is democracy, woman/gay right's, anti - racism, get the picture. It's a big weakness and it's killing us.

Black social problems have a huge basis in biology.

Why are so many Negros in jail? Why do they rape 20,000 white women a year? Why do they fight so much and form gangs and wreck havoc? Their animals. Ops, I'll take that back; I will be serious. Blacks have higher testosterone, about 30% more in fact. Now people in general with high testosterone are more violent. aggressive and promiscuous. Scientists all say the same. Those guys, the ones with lantern jaws are more likely to play away, fight and get the hot chicks: sad but true. Test in prison confirm this to be true; per prisoner, testosterone is higher than in the average in socity. Social factors won't change this, some people are just made different and blacks create more of the aggressive types who go to jail.

What is the corollary of all this multiculturalism?

Well at the moment, us whites, we are losing. Genes are always in a battle to survive. What your eyes tell you, the difference isn't just the largest organ the body: the skin. Our whole race, is under attack and it starts, this war, in the bedroom. Whites are only having 1.2 children every generation. Not enough to even maintain our numbers, 40% are being lost every generation. Second, is going outside of our genotype to have children. THIS WILL DESTROY US IF IT CARRIES ON. White people died out in the Near East, in Egypt and they got darker in Italy; we have got to stay separate in coition. The media expounds everyday, us, the white race is evil, but we feed the poor in the third world and are on a perpetual guilt trip; we need to understand we have a right to live . We have got to as a race stop, watching tv. I don't get the people, Black, White, Gentile, Jew - where it hurts. Boycott there propaganda machine, it's not the real world anyway.

How do we fight back?

What makes the world go round. Paris Hilton no. David hasslehoff no. The jews understand, money. We, as a race, need a leader and a few people dedicated to our cause. With money, we could have white only schools, towns, city's. hell even a country. History has proved that one man can change the world like in Germany. I think there, in the end, our only chance is compromise. A dichotomy, between the egalitarian whites and survivalists is needed and this could only achieved by money and courage. I am in the BNP, and I can say unassailably, in some, the spirit's still there. I'm doing my best, and I think we'll rise again!

Ps. I guarantee it won't matter what the new president does he'll always be the peoples president. I wonder why?
Lets have a healthy, civil debate. I'm interested in this subject and want to learn more, but I think history disproves the theory that groups are intellectually or morally different. It at least casts some serious doubt. In bold are your theories.
1) Whites are more intelligent because they have more inventions.</span>
It's obvious that white people have had more inventions and scientific discoveries during the last 400 years than any group. However, that wasn't always the case. Moreover, you would be surprised at the number of inventions by non-white people over the last 200 years. I'm not talking about the black inventor myths, such as a black man inventing the traffic signal or the third rail; I'm talking about real facts. First of all, inventions are almost never invented out of thin air. They almost always start as an experiment in a lab or field. When it achieves some success, dozens and sometimes hundreds of inventors improve on it until it becomes marketable. For instance, Edison didn't invent the light bulb. He is, by far, most responsible for light bulbs, however there were many invented before his and hundreds of improvements immediately after (many of these improvements came from him and his employees).

The light bulb is also a good example of how non-white people have contributed to critical inventions. Lewis Latimer, son of slaves, worked for Edison and Hiram Maxim and installed the first street lights in major U.S. cities and oversaw the construction of the first electrical lighting plants in major world cities, including Montreal and Paris, in which he learned French specifically for the task. He also drew the blue prints to Bell's telephone. He also made his own contributions improving the light bulb while under Maxim. So right there is a black man who made major contributions to two of the world's most important inventions.

Here a handful of others:
Back when the whaling industry was one of the most important in the world, a black man invented a harpoon that doubled the yearly catch of whales.

Garrett Morgan invented the first practical gas mask that could be used by police stations, mining companies and fire departments and become filthy rich because of it. The gas mask had actually been invented 10 years earlier in Germany, but wasn't practical enough to use. (He DID NOT invent the traffic signal, which is a black internet myth)

Another example of how inventions work is the electric train (another major world invention). A black man, Granville T. Woods, was working on developing one. However, he discovered another person beat him to the punch (kind of). Kind of because the two were very different and the first one couldn't actually be put into practice (it was simply an experiment that was still being developed). Others began to develop an electric train also. Woods' version went on to make millions. Although he didn't invent it, others almost certainly studied his version and made improvements of their own based on Woods' train among others. He also made many other improvements to the railroad industry.

Percy Julian, a chemist, made discoveries that have saved the lives of thousands of unborn children, cancer patients and reduced the pain of millions suffering from arthritis. His discoveries played a major role in the birth control pill also.

Ben Carson is probably the best brain surgeon in the world and was the first to separate twins connected at the head.

You can go on and on. And considering that black people were not given the same opportunity as whites to make contributions over the last 400 years, it makes sense that most inventions came from whites.
<br style="font-weight: bold;">Furthermore, other parts of the world in ancient and medieval times had far more inventions and discoveries than Europe. </span>

Here's some from the Middle East</span>: Algebra, discovered a circle is 360 degrees, laid the foundation for trigonometry, chemistry and optics, taught Europeans Arabic numerals, had the most accurate calendar of the Middle Ages, made it possible to discover the speed of light and sound, understood the circulation of the blood, invented the first medical instruments specifically for women, invented the modern hospitals (which Europeans didn't learn about until the Crusades), invented many of the modern surgical instruments we still use today, they knew how the heart worked.

Again, you can go on and on. And you know how the Europeans learned all this? Did they discover it on their own? No, they learned it from the Arabs and the Moors who ruled over Spain and Portugal for 800 years, which led to the European Renaissance, </span>which then set Europe on a course to be the first region to reach the Industrial Revolution, which thrust Europeans into the dominant position in the world. That is not a controversial statement among mainstream historians. It's simply a fact known by historians that the public is mostly unaware of.

If you go to ancient and medieval China you can probably find just as many inventions and discoveries. </span>

The situation is far too ambiguous to claim white intellectual superiority because of inventions. </span>

2) Black social problems have a huge basis in biology.
</span>

</span>Your theory is that biology explains why black people commit more crimes in America. If it's biology, how do you explain the fact that the medieval black kingdoms of Mali and Songhay (30-40 million people) were considered the safest places in the world, where people committed the least number of crimes?
Here is a quote from a famous 14th century historian, ibn Battuta, who traveled to China, India, throughout the Middle East, N. Africa, the Swahilli Coast of Africa and finally Mali. He wrote the following on Mali:"These Negroes are of all people those who most abhor injustice. Complete and general safety one enjoys throughout the land."
If a kingdom of 30-40 million blacks is the least dangerous place he had been, doesn't that kind of disprove the belief that blacks are more inclined to commit crimes?Medieval Ethiopia was also lauded by foreigners for the lack of criminality in their cities. One man was amazed that people could leave their possessions in the street and nobody would steal them. Obviously there were people who killed and stole in these kingdoms, yet people of the time said it was less than other areas.
3) Egypt and India were white</span>India was already advanced before the Indo-European migration. Thus, dark people almost certainly developed the foundations of Indian civilization before lighter people came.
To be intellectually honest, we don't know what the race of the first Egyptians were. All we know is that when the Saharan Desert dried up people migrated to the Nile. Also, people from the West or South began to populate the Nile. These two groups likely intermixed for well over 1,000 years then the South conquered the North. That's all we know. We do know that there were black negros at every level of society, including Pharaohs (that is something any Egyptian historian will admit, although they used to be reluctant to). There was no color racism in Egypt and Egypt bordered the black kingdom of Nubia and traded with Ethiopia and likely the Swahilli Coast. Thus, of course there was going to be full blooded black people moving into Egypt and contributing. Just like 3,000 years from now people will look back on America and see there were black generals, CEOs, scientists and even Presidents. 4) Societies with different cultures and races are Doomed to FailEgypt was the most multi-cultural and multi-racial society in history and it was the dominate power for nearly 3,000 years. 3,000 years is hard to argue with. You could say that they fell because of too much mixing. But then how do you explain that they once again became a dominant power throughout the Middle Ages? Also, the Moors (combination of Arab, N. African and Black) created the most advanced kingdom, by far, in Europe. That kingdom lasted for around 800 years. I hope America can remain the most advanced place on earth for 800 years. History, in my opinion, contradicts the idea that certain groups are superior to others. There simply can be no confident assertions made on the subject.
</span>

<b style="">
</span>[/b]

<b style=""></span>[/b]

·</span></span></span><b style="">
[/b]

Edited by: Fightingtowin

chris371

Mentor
Fightingtowin said:
2) Black social problems have a huge basis in biology.

Your theory is that biology explains why black people commit more crimes in America. If it's biology, how do you explain the fact that the medieval black kingdoms of Mali and Songhay (30-40 million people) were considered the safest places in the world, where people committed the least number of crimes?

Here is a quote from a famous 14th century historian, ibn Battuta, who traveled to China, India, throughout the Middle East, N. Africa, the Swahilli Coast of Africa and finally Mali. He wrote the following on Mali:

"These Negroes are of all people those who most abhor injustice. Complete and general safety one enjoys throughout the land."

If a kingdom of 30-40 million blacks is the least dangerous place he had been, doesn't that kind of disprove the belief that blacks are more inclined to commit crimes?

Medieval Ethiopia was also lauded by foreigners for the lack of criminality in their cities. One man was amazed that people could leave their possessions in the street and nobody would steal them. Obviously there were people who killed and stole in these kingdoms, yet people of the time said it was less than other areas.

I hardly think " what some people considered safe" 600 years ago is much of an argument. Hearsay from a few centuries ago isnt much of an argument for me.

i like statistics.

Infanticide Rates per 100,000 Population by Race of Victim:

WhiteBlackOther
1976 2.4 10.2 1.6
1977 2.3 10.4 0.8
1978 2.5 10.7 1.0
1979 2.3 8.8 2.1
1980 2.4 9.4 2.2
1981 2.4 8.4 2.5
1982 2.5 9.6 3.2
1983 2.2 9.7 2.5
1984 2.3 8.1 2.0
1985 2.3 8.1 1.4
1986 2.5 11.5 2.4
1987 2.4 8.6 2.2
1988 2.4 10.2 1.3
1989 2.6 9.2 2.2
1990 2.5 9.3 2.0
1991 2.7 11.3 2.9
1992 2.4 9.8 1.6
1993 2.4 11.3 2.7
1994 2.6 10.2 2.0
1995 2.6 8.9 1.7
1996 2.7 9.5 2.2
1997 2.3 8.0 2.2
1998 2.4 8.1 1.2
1999 2.2 7.4 2.0
2000 2.2 7.9 0.9
2001 2.4 8.0 1.2
2002 2.2 7.4 1.7
2003 2.4 7.2 1.1
2004 2.3 6.4 1.0
2005 2.2 6.6 0.7

Black people are about 4 times more interested in killing their own children than whites.

Homicide Victimization Rates per 100,000 Population by Race:

WhiteBlackOt her
1976 5.1 37.1 4.9
1977 5.4 36.2 4.7
1978 5.6 35.1 4.0
1979 6.1 37.5 4.1
1980 6.3 37.7 5.7
1981 6.2 36.4 6.1
1982 5.9 32.3 6.5
1983 5.3 29.4 6.4
1984 5.2 27.2 5.5
1985 5.2 27.6 5.5
1986 5.4 31.5 6.2
1987 5.1 30.7 5.2
1988 4.9 33.5 4.0
1989 5.0 35.1 4.3
1990 5.4 37.6 4.2
1991 5.5 39.3 6.0
1992 5.3 37.2 5.4
1993 5.3 38.7 5.5
1994 5.0 36.4 4.6
1995 4.8 31.6 4.9
1996 4.3 28.3 4.1
1997 3.9 26.0 4.1
1998 3.8 23.0 2.9
1999 3.5 20.5 3.3
2000 3.3 20.5 2.7
2001 3.4 20.4 2.8
2002 3.3 20.8 2.7
2003 3.4 20.9 2.8
2004 3.3 19.7 2.4
2005 3.3 20.6 2.5

In light of these numbers, it is statisticly much safer not to hang around with blacks. Or to let them babysit your kids.

Source:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/tables/vracetab.htm

U.S. Justice Department 2006 rape statistics:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0602.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --&gt; 32,443 Whites raped by Blacks, zero Blacks raped by Whites.

U.S. Justice Department 2005 rape statistics:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0502.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --&gt; 37,460 Whites raped by Blacks, zero Blacks raped by Whites.

U.S. Justice Department 2004 rape statistics:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0402.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --&gt; 11,611 Whites raped by Blacks, zero Blacks raped by Whites.

U.S. Justice Department 2003 rape statistics:
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/cvus0302.pdf
Scroll to Table 42. --&gt; 20,309 Whites raped by Blacks, zero Blacks raped by Whites.Edited by: chris371

Web toughguy was referring to biology, not whether "today" things are a certain way. Murder rate and crime constantly change within a race. Jews, Italians and the Irish were considered biologically inclined to commit crimes too at one time. At a time Jews dominated professional boxing and were considered the best basketball players. Was that biological? Blacks were once assumed to be the best boxers, easily, yet that has proven to be false. One fact is that all starting running running backs in the NFL are black. That's a pretty strong fact. Does that mean blacks are biologically better running backs than whites? No, there are other factors. The fact that all starting running backs are black today proves nothing biologically.
Edited by: Fightingtowin