Jordan McCabe

Deus Vult said:
This kid just came to my attention:

http://www.komonews.com/home/video/111892554.html

Sorry if he's already been "discovered" on CF. I don't recall ever hearing or reading about young Master McCabe; but this little guy is awesome!

Soooooooooo... will he or won't he get a D-1 offer?

Wow this kid is really something else. It's too early to say if he will get a D-1 offer, but if he stays competitive against better competition in high school I'm sure he'll be picked up.

His ability is a product of dedication and focused attention. You look at how many people are skilled at random things like juggling, trapeze, gymnastics, and other random high hand-eye coordination activities you wonder how many of them could apply their skills to basketball. If more parents were like this kids dad, then you would be overwhelmed with talented white basketball players. I think at some point this truth will become evident to a lot more people.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow very impressed! Just goes to showthat a little encouragement from his dad can go a long way. I hope as he matures that he keeps a good head on his shoulders and doesn't getside trackedby some of the distractions of high school(Drinking, Smoking, Girls). McCabe will need to get to at least 6 foot and even then it will be an uphill battle to get a scholarship. How old is he? Looks 10 or 11 to me. Best player I've ever seen at that age.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Wow! So why is this in the Happy Hour thread? "Just think how good he would be if he was an athletically superior black kid".....would be the DWF comment...
smiley29.gif