Jason Williams

Would his pathetic tirade against the reporter have made the
"headlines" column if he were black?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Probably not. It just so happens I listen to that reporter on the radio sometimes, but I haven't heard his reaction to it yet. He is on WHBQ 560 AM in the mornings as a co-host from 8-10.

Mr. Lutefisk

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off"> I saw theESPNnews clip. Looks like Jason wants to be the nextgangsta rapper,a white Fifty-Cent. Jason needs to grow up.</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

I meant the "headlines" column on this site, which enjoys
promoting the pathology of black athletes, which is no news to
anyone.

psychosid

oh please dont insult the rest of us by calling this wanna be wigger white...he is a piece of racial traitor trash....just call him black...because he seems to think he is

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
I meant the "headlines" column on this site, which enjoys promoting the pathology of black athletes, which is no news to anyone.

Here again is the racial double standard. No one in the world would think of going to a black site and expecting them to feature all of the criminal acts committed by black athletes (and its a lot!). But a pro-white site for some reason I can't imagine is supposed to beat itself up by reporting on white athletes that screw up as few as they are. UNREAL!!

OK if thats what you want here it is.

Jason Williams throws hissy fit at reporter.
(exclusive to castefootball)

Jason Williams noted white basketball player that tries to be black in his dress, mannerisms, and lifestyle, took his phoney blackness to a new level yesterday by throwing the same kind of spoiled brat tirade that we are so used to seeing from black athletes.

Williams, noted as the NBA's formost whigger, has reportedly envied the type of tantrums thrown by such All-Stars as Vince Carter and Rasheed Wallace. Williams, it is rumored, is looking into a possible crack habit and physical abuse of his current girlfriend in an attempt to be the "blackest" white guy in the country.

Reached for comment America's popularly accepted NO.1 whigger, Enimem said, "Yo, yo, yo Jason you ain't about being no way on my sh*t man, don't be dogging my game, bro. Peace out."

Bart

Hall of Famer
For a moment I was confusing Jason Williams with Jayson Williams. Whigger Williams has a long way to go before he makes the headlines section as did *****r Williams.

Accused Killer Wants to Return to the NBA
e7ce90f7cc3069f8379651b77ca12058.jpg
Jayson Williams, trying to put a manslaughter trial and early retirement behind him, played nine minutes with the Idaho Stampede of the CBA on Wednesday night. It was his first step, he said, in preparing for a possible comeback to the NBA.

... &lt;more&gt; <BR clear=all>