Jason Litzau: Hypejob

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Donaire is a bantamweight (118) and Litzau is a super featherweight (130). They would never fight.

Back to the ESPN circuit for Jason but he has a name and does have talent. We may hear from him again.

BoxingFanUK

Liverlips said:
Donaire is a bantamweight (118) and Litzau is a super featherweight (130). They would never fight.

Back to the ESPN circuit for Jason but he has a name and does have talent. We may hear from him again.

Sorry you're right, but Jason used to be at 126, and Donaire said he wants to move up. So its a possible matchup. Even Yuri Gamboa or Juanma Lopez.

The whole point is Jason was in position to cashout (>$500,000 USD by fighting a big name such as Donaire, Gamboa, Lopez, even Salido), and by fighting and losing to Broner he totally lost that opportunity.

Jason always looked vulnerable, so thats why I never bought into him after the Caballero fight.

There are many, many white boxers better than Litzau and thats a point I was saying even back when I made this thread.

Im not at all surprised by his loss tonight. Jason didn't only lose the fight, he lost a lot of money. His management should have been smarter and sought to cash him out. Getting KO'd in one round on an undercard Boxing After Dark is a joke.
Edited by: BoxingFanUK

BoxingFanUK

I support white boxers 100%, and Europeans are the most dominant people in boxing right now.

I love watching Klitschko's, Bute, Kessler, Abraham, Boytsov, Hovhannesyan, Helenius, Gerber etc

These guys are all amazing fighters.

Jason Litzau was always missing things in his game and thats why I never blindly supported him. He's a great guy, and it would have been nice to see him cash out.

But tonight's result was embarrassing and anyone expecting Litzau to win was only fooling themself.