Israel - Hamas conflict

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Now we have non-Whites going around punching people for “looking jewish”. The article doesn’t confirm if the woman was in fact jewish. My fear is that more White people are attacked because of these trouble jews are stirring up.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/18/man-p...ubway-in-alleged-hate-crime/?dicbo=v2-swZuWqr
Only positive is the non whites will be charged with hate crimes. As long as the victims looked “jewish”. Punching Whitey? That’s cool, you dare touch a small hat? Throw the books at em.

i don’t think there’s ever been a mask off moment exposing ZOG like this. Israel has slaughtered 11 thousand people in 1 month, almost half were children. The footage coming out of Gaza are some of the most gruesome stomach turning images and videos I’ve ever seen in my life. Scroll through Jackson Hinkle or Times of Gaza media feed on Twitter if you want to see them . Yet with all this politicians in the west can’t even bring themselves to use the word “ceasefire” as if God will smite them down if they say it

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
i don’t think there’s ever been a mask off moment exposing ZOG like this. Israel has slaughtered 11 thousand people in 1 month, almost half were children. The footage coming out of Gaza are some of the most gruesome stomach turning images and videos I’ve ever seen in my life. Scroll through Jackson Hinkle or Times of Gaza media feed on Twitter if you want to see them . Yet with all this politicians in the west can’t even bring themselves to use the word “ceasefire” as if God will smite them down if they say it

ZogBot malfunctioning there! LOL

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I’m not a religious person but the only word I can use to describe these “people” is satanic. Using a sniper to shoot and kill hospital patients?! I don’t think anyone in the history of the world has done that before. Add that to the list of bombing hospitals, schools, ambulances, refugee camps, etc. They are evil
Yes, it’s hard to fathom.

Even if the Hamas attack that kicked off this latest fighting is taken at face value, the Israeli response is insanely disproportionate. Kill 1,200 of ours and we kill 11,000 and counting and try to genocide you from the region? Evil is the only word that comes to mind.

chris371

Mentor
Im no fan of the muslim invasion of my country (germany) nor am i a fan of Israel. War crimes are obviously horrid. However, what is Israel supposed to do if its neighbour launches attacks on it like a few weeks ago? They have to do something. What would you do if your neighbour attacks you? A reaction is warranted. The good part of all this is that it displays the hatred that muslims in my country have for non muslims.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
#DefundIsrael they can fight their own battles. I could honestly give a damn what goes on in goat fuckerville. Especially considering jews are allowed to defend their territory/border yet actively work to make sure our Western Countries don’t have one.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Im no fan of the muslim invasion of my country (germany) nor am i a fan of Israel. War crimes are obviously horrid. However, what is Israel supposed to do if its neighbour launches attacks on it like a few weeks ago? They have to do something. What would you do if your neighbour attacks you? A reaction is warranted. The good part of all this is that it displays the hatred that muslims in my country have for non muslims.
I suppose you could kill all of his children and his bedridden mother for good measure. This would also have to presuppose that you live on land that once belonged to your neighbor 75 years ago and he’s not too happy your ancestors took it. I think then it’s an apt comparison.

But seriously I get that in human history land changes hands by force and might often makes right. However, this gay jewish weasel way of doing so while also crying out as the victim makes me sick. Also as Bucky stated, jews will always kvetch how immoral the actions that they are in fact taking, but only when other groups do it (or far less). And lastly as Bucky also said, they have to use our money, military equipment and personnel (blood) to fight their wars and then flood our countries with the Muslim refugees afterward. F that!

Yes, it’s hard to fathom.

Even if the Hamas attack that kicked off this latest fighting is taken at face value, the Israeli response is insanely disproportionate. Kill 1,200 of ours and we kill 11,000 and counting and try to genocide you from the region? Evil is the only word that comes to mind.
I’m glad you mentioned not taking it at face value because Israel was founded on false flag terrorism and Zionists will lie about literally anything.

First off it’s pretty ridiculous to try and conflate the Muslim invasion of Europe, (which btw is totally the product of Jewish NGO’s and wars for Israel) with the Palestinian struggle. Palestinians are the Muslims who don’t want to leave their country!

And like I said previously I don’t believe Israel’s version of events for one second but even then there’s a big difference between your neighbor attacking you in self defense or unprovoked. And like freethinker said you definitely don’t respond by killing your neighbor’s wife and children. That’s not how anyone with a shred of decency or morality fights wars. I think if there is a good part to this war it’s that it displays the hatred Jews have for non Jews and the complete and utter control that Zionists have over all western leaders

Warhawk_46

Master
I’m likely on the opposite end of things than the majority of the people here, but the U.S. would have a similar response as Israel if Mexico continually attacked us. I’m all for Hamas being obliterated off the face of the earth. There is no redeeming value to them.

Sometimes a scorched earth war is what is needed. If Hamas had the resources you can damn well believe they would take that approach with Israel. There will be no peace in that region as the Word has stated.

That being said, this is a regional conflict over land and a religious war that we are not a part of. We shouldn’t provide a dollar to aid Israel. It is their fight not ours.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I’m likely on the opposite end of things than the majority of the people here, but the U.S. would have a similar response as Israel if Mexico continually attacked us. I’m all for Hamas being obliterated off the face of the earth. There is no redeeming value to them.

Sometimes a scorched earth war is what is needed. If Hamas had the resources you can damn well believe they would take that approach with Israel. There will be no peace in that region as the Word has stated.

That being said, this is a regional conflict over land and a religious war that we are not a part of. We shouldn’t provide a dollar to aid Israel. It is their fight not ours.
Yes. In a pure regional battle, most of us would not think twice about a war between nations that have little to no connection to the USA..

However, good ole Israel is not such a nation, nor is it in such a regional battle. Israel controls US foreign policy and almost every European nation's foreign policies and this could escalate quite quickly. Somehow Israel is the US, Canada, UK, France, Holland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Poland, etc..greatest ally.

Additionally, Israel was created in deceit. Research the Balfour declaration.. As much as I don't really care about the Palestinians, knowing what I know about Israel, it's obvious that they got screwed over and have every right to be pushing back. And let's not forget there used to be a thriving Christian population in the middle east, Israel has done a good job of eradicating that..

How anyone can be ok with the wholesale murder of people who had nothing to do with whatever the hell happened on 10/6 is beyond me. Those kids and toddlers over there had nothing to do with that. Palestine isn't all Muslim, and until recently had a goodly number of Christians and the original Jewish people who lived there.

Hamas appears to be a creation of Israel, and if you say Palestine voted for them, how honest have elections looked to you lately, anywhere? I get enraged thinking of some of those poor people being bombed and shot for no reason while across the wall a bunch of fat asses are luxuriating in jacuzzis. Take a look at some of those videos of Israeli soldiers shooting kids across the border and guffawing and high fiving each other, or rolling over bodies with bulldozers, or attacking people carrying a coffin for a funeral. They are demons.

No truth comes out of Israel. I no longer believe a thing from that country.

Warhawk_46

Master
How anyone can be ok with the wholesale murder of people who had nothing to do with whatever the hell happened on 10/6 is beyond me. Those kids and toddlers over there had nothing to do with that. Palestine isn't all Muslim, and until recently had a goodly number of Christians and the original Jewish people who lived there.

Hamas appears to be a creation of Israel, and if you say Palestine voted for them, how honest have elections looked to you lately, anywhere? I get enraged thinking of some of those poor people being bombed and shot for no reason while across the wall a bunch of fat asses are luxuriating in jacuzzis. Take a look at some of those videos of Israeli soldiers shooting kids across the border and guffawing and high fiving each other, or rolling over bodies with bulldozers, or attacking people carrying a coffin for a funeral. They are demons.

I don’t believe a thing coming out of Hamas either. It would be foolish to think one side or the other is truthful. Both sides are committing atrocities but that happens in war. War is ugly and horrible.

Like I said, this is a regional conflict that should stay there. The U.S. should not send a single penny to Israel in aid.

These cultures, Jews and Muslims, HATE each other in a way that is difficult for people in the West to comprehend. Although, I think we are getting there in some ways.

On the flip side of things. The fissure in the Democrat party over this war could very well help ensure Biden doesn’t win again. There is a positive.

chris371

Mentor
Unfortunately civilian casualties are impossible to avoid if the attackers live amongst civilians. Astounding that this needs to be explained. So again, what is Israel supposed to do? Accept the occasional attacks? Fair enough, would you do the same?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Oy Vey!

Jonathan Greenblatt head of the ADL is scared now that the jig might be up. Not Gen Z here but I give credit to a lot of great members here for waking me up to the JQ back in my mid 20s 15 years ago. This site once again proves it is ahead of its time and many intelligent posters throughout the years saw this all 20+ years ago.

Unfortunately civilian casualties are impossible to avoid if the attackers live amongst civilians. Astounding that this needs to be explained. So again, what is Israel supposed to do? Accept the occasional attacks? Fair enough, would you do the same?
I find it odd that a German would be defending Zionists given what the Zionists did to Dresden less than 80 years ago. For those who don’t know they firebombed it non stop for 3 days killing between 100,000-250,000 German women and children since all the men were off fighting the war. Of course some (((historians))) have recently revised that number to “only” 25,000.

Kaptain

Master
I guess the same could be asked of Hamas and the Palestinians in general. Blockaided and occupied for years. Would you not fight back? But then again they are occupying our government, media, Hollywood, fininacial institutions, Universities etc. and our people aren/t fighting back at all. I'd like to say I'm neutral but the anti-White policies in place in America and all of Europe have at the very least been largely pushed by one group while the other group holds absolutely no power beyond the street level. So, I'll side with Hamas because the enemy of my enemy .....

Have you ever heard this expression?

"We fought them the same way they fought us."

Kaptain

Master
Biden just repeated the beheaded babies hoax. Yep, yet another hoax. So how many Israeli babies were actually killed on Oct. 7 or since? The number, not shockingly, is zero. The number of children (those under 18 and non-military) is around 14. The vast majority of Israeli deaths on Oct. 7th were in fact military. But go ahead and parrot the MSM lies again. They never lie and they have our people's best interest in mind. After all, Israel is our greatest ally I'm told as they eat our lunch.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i care about White America. the fact that politicians on “both sides of the aisle” line up to prostitute prostrate themselves before israel shows where their priorities lie.

lie … funny i used that word, since that’s all either the jews or the politicians do.

after we solve the problems that both those groups have caused here, then i (possibly) will become interested in finding sympathy for the victims of a conflict between some goat-banging muslims (who hate White people) and kid-raping jews (who hate White people). i feel sorry for the Christians dying in Palestine but that’s it.

chris371

Mentor
Im not defending israel my brothers. I just think neither side is more good/bad than the other. I can understand that both sides hate each other and it strikes me as a never ending cycle of violence and retribution. Anyhoo, i just wanted to voice my opinion. Ill leave it alone now.

Gator Dad

Guru
https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/10/30/the-israel-question/

Everyone should read this. This guy gets it. Brilliant piece on the right way those on the Right should criticize Israel. Too many of us fall into the trap of parroting leftist arguments about "Israel be colonialiss and raciss and mean to da downtrodden brown man" when we should be saying "Israel is against the WHITE man." I care about the victims of the USS Liberty, not someone who will call me infidel cracker.

My take on this whole sh*tshow is - two groups of non-whites fighting over land, not our war, not our concern. No more foreign aid to Israel, ban the ADL, ban AIPAC. Nationalize and re-whiten the banks, kick the (((foreign bankers))) out, make it illegal for any American politician to take one shekel of Israeli bribe money.

That said, the Muslims are not our friends either. No, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, that line of thinking has gotten us into so many stupid unnecessary wars over the years. The "po' brown man crowded in Gaza" is a particularly stupid argument for us to use because the leftists will instantly pounce with "well, why don't we let them into our countries then?" Muslims are as anti-white as Jews. Israelis and Palestinians both build shrines to a career criminal who died of a fentanyl overdose, so they can both go screw themselves.

blm-murals-palestine.jpg

Murals in Gaza, they're about as great an ally as our "greatest ally"

Neo-cons who "stand with Israel" and neo-Nazis who "stand with Palestine" can fight each other in the streets and beat each other with their signs for all I care, as long as there's no collateral damage. But I doubt members of either will leave their mothers' basements.