International Under-21 Teams

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Since most U-21 soccer teams look like their Senior team counter parts, I've decided to find out the racial composition of several countries' U-21 squads. I hope this can see if the country's team is changing demographically or staying the same. After all, most of the players on the countries National team played for their U-21 team before. I'll be doing mostly Euro countries. (It's not the best source, but I use Wikipedia for the team rosters.)

Here is Germany's Under-21 team. (A few of the players I counted are already on the Senior team.)
Out of 46 Players. (These are all of the eligable players for the UEFA U-21 Championship.)I counted Ozil and Deniz Naki as white, as Naki also looks like a white Turk.
White-42
Black-3
Other-1

So, as long as Germany doesn't let any "Cacaus" or other passport mercenaries play for them, their team should be nearly all-white for years to come yet. I'm sure most of the whites here are ethnic German too.

Here is "France's" U-21 Team.
smiley11.gif

Out of 21 players.
White-5
Black-15
Other-1

This team is more despicable than their current National team. Don't expect improvement from France at all soon.

Here is England's U-21 Team. England looks to be following France on the highway to hell. England isn't as bad as France yet, but are going in their direction.
Out of 24 players.
White-11
Black -13

If anybody wants to look up a team, feel free to do it.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Spain (19 total players):
White - 18
Black (mulatto) - 1

a guy to really keep an eye out for is Fran Merida (20 years old). Arsenal say he is their future. from the below video, you can see why.

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlnno0SahA[/tube]

Europe

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Spain (19 total players):
<div>White - 18</div>
<div>Black (mulatto) - 1</div>
<div> </div>
<div>a guy to really keep an eye out for is Fran Merida (20 years old). Arsenal say he is their future. from the below video, you can see why.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTlnno0SahA[/tube]</div>

I looked him up.He just left Arsenal for Athletico Madrid after refusing a contract offer.

Europe

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
Since most U-21 soccer teams look like their Senior team counter parts, I've decicde to find out the racial composition of several countries' U-21 squads. I hope this can see if the country's team is changing demographically or staying the same. After all most of the players on the countries National team played for their U-21 team before. I'll be doing mostly Euro countries. (It's not the best source, but I use Wikipedia for the team rosters.)

Here is Germany's Under-21 team. (A few of the players I counted are already on the Senior team.)
Out of 46 Players. (These are all of the eligable players for the UEFA U-21 Championship.)
White-42
Black-3
Other-1

So, as long as Germany doesn't let any "Cacaus" or other passport mercenaries play for them, their team should be nearly all-white for years to come yet. I'm sure most of the whites here are ethnic German too.

Here is "France's" U-21 Team.
smiley11.gif

Out of 21 players.
White-5
Black-15
Other-1

This team is more despicable than their current National team. Don't expect improvement from France at all soon.

Here is England's U-21 Team. England looks to be following France on the highway to hell. England isn't as bad as France yet, but are going in their direction.
Out of 24 players.
White-11
Black -13

I'll post Holland and Russia up later. If anybody wants to look up a team, feel free to do it.
It's a shame what is happening ti Europe. I don't know why Europe would need to import black people.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
there is no USA u-21 team (we Yanks have u-23 and u-20 squads), so i took a look at the roster for "our" u-20 player pool from 2009. it is quite clear that a concerted effort to unearth "real" talent is being made, as diversity seems more important than other considerations in the new Amerika. it was hard to find photos of some of these youngsters, but as best i can tell of the quite large player pool (57 total players), nearly half (27) are non-Whites.

USA (total players):

White -30 (including3 White hispanics, Jose Altamirano, Luis Gil, Ruben Gonzalez)
black -14 (including mulatto goalkeeper Earl Edwards who is a "real" afflete and "can outrun half the outfield players, and the "electric" Joseph Gyau)
other - 13

keep an eye out for striker Ryan Finley (19 years old and already adeadly goal scorer) and midfielder Sebastian Lletget (whohas an outside shot toplay for West Ham's first teambefore his 19th birthday).

foobar75

Master
Europe said:
It's a shame what is happening ti Europe. I don't know why Europe would need to import black people.

I don't think it's all of Europe, so we shouldn't generalize. It's France and England who are leading the Africanization movement, and that's it. Their results speak for themselves

Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Serbia, Slovenia, and Slovakia are 100% white/native. Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, etc appear to possess a token black here and there, but it's nothing to be concerned about, as their rosters and best players continue to remain white.

I agree with JC that the U21 teams are a very reliable way to monitor the possible direction of the national teams going forward, since that is where the future players come from. France and England can go to hell, and I don't see anything in the future of other teams to be alarmed about just yet.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Europe said:

I agree with JC that the U21 teams are a very reliable way to monitor the possible direction of the national teams going forward, since that is where the future players come from. France and England can go to hell, and I don't see anything in the future of other teams to be alarmed about just yet.

Not to take anything away from JC, but I think I mentioned it first.
smiley17.gif

Here's Holland. Holland appears to be in the middle between teams like Spain, Germany, Denmark, and Slovenia on one end, and Africa's northern colonies France, and to a lesser extent England on the other. The roster is 2/3 white and 1/3 black. Hopefully, the Dutch don't try and go back to their ways of a darker team.

(Out of 19 players.)
White-12
Black(mulatto)-6

Russia: (Out of 23 players.)
White-22
Black-
Other-1

Russia is what all Euro teams should look like. With one(maybe two) exception, their team is 100% white Russian. It's a shame their national team didn't make the WC. Russia against Nigeria or Cameroon would've been fun to watch.

BTW, the World Cup has really gotten me into international soccer. As Jimmy said, it's a beautiful game.
smiley1.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I found a pic of Germany's U-17 team from last year. It looks like things may even improve a little on their national team, with only 1 black, and a mullato out of 20 players. That's still two too many though, but it's even better than their national team right now, which has three blacks.

610x.jpg

I wonder what France's U-17 team looks like?

foobar75

Master
Jack Lambert said:
[/IMG]

I wonder what France's U-17 team looks like?

Yes JL, it was you who initially brought this up, so thanks to both of you for giving us this info, and we can monitor the "health" of the teams going forward.
smiley1.gif

You wanted to see France's U-17 team? Are you sure about that?

OK, since you asked, here's the starting 11 from 2009:
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif

090513121816_4-France.jpg

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Yes JL, it was you who initially brought this up, so thanks to both of you for giving us this info, and we can monitor the "health" of the teams going forward.
smiley1.gif

You wanted to see France's U-17 team? Are you sure about that?

OK, since you asked, here's the starting 11 from 2009:
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif

090513121816_4-France.jpg

Foobar, maybe I shouldn't have asked.
smiley55.gif
North Africa gets worse all the time. Those are the nastiest, ugliest "Frenchmen" I have ever seen.
smiley11.gif

It's good to see most Euro teams resisting this scurge. Unfortunatly, the Premier League, the most watched league in the world, has teams that look like NFL rosters.