India

Freedom

Mentor
India is a rising power. Bush is giving them nuclear technology.
smiley7.gif

Frankly, I respect Indians and their ways. They are usually hardworking, intelligent, and the hippy counterculture is a total misconstruing of their ways.

But the way the US is catering to them is insane!!! We just let them waltz into everything the US has worked for.We give them our jobs, money, and now nukes.

Some Indians, I think, should be considered white. Anyways, notice how they don't put up with a lot of crap.
smiley7.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
What category do Indians fall under racially? Asian or Caucasian? I'm not taking about ethnicity, but race.

guest301

Hall of Famer
They are also a nation of 1.2 billion people and a large percentage of them are starving and malnourished while tens of millions of "sacred cows" roam the countryside that the people won't eat for religous reasons
smiley5.gif
Have you seen Calcutta, that cesspool makes Mexico City look like paradise. I will grant you that some Indians are very hard working and intelligent, some of the world's finest scientists are Indian. They have had nuclear weapons for years and are the main reason that archenemy muslim Pakistan has nukes. Sooner or later they will use those weapons on each other and I think the pressures and internal politics of sustaining a nation of 1.2 billion people will finally cause India to become much more imperialistic in it's outlook and wonder if war wouldn't be such a bad idea for them. Just less mouths to feed.

Freedom

Mentor
WS, Indians are their own race I guess. They are definitely NOT East Asian.

India's first civilization was founded by a dark skinned people(like Mesopotamians), known as the Tamils or Dravidians. This civilization is called Harappa today.

However, Harappa collapsed due to deforestation and poor conservation/resource management. The Aryans from the Ural mountains settled in India and intermarried some. The gene pool was predominantly white however.
Most of India's culture and civilization comes from Aryan culture and Hindi deities have links with European deities. Early Aryan Indian civilizations developed things such as plastic surgery, the concept of infinity, and the number system we use today(it was passed to Europe via. Arabs). India today has underwent a resurgence in Math and Science and is a powerhouse in the high-tech industry.
Dyaus Pitar- Zeus and Jupiter

Although the original Caste System may have been racial, there were many dark skinned high caste and light skinned low caste.

Hindi, India's language is a distint cousing to most European languages.
Brahtar-Brother
daru-(we get our word obdurate from this)
mata-mother
nakta-night/nocturnalEdited by: Freedom