If Haye beats Wladimir

2Fast

Will the general public think that mixed races are more superior to Whites?<div>
</div><div>Are you guys worried about this happening?</div>

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
First, it won't happen. But say it does, it will bring the heavy's back into the spotlight, as the public/media are clamoring for a great black hope. Then when Haye has to fight some other white guy, he will get killed, and people will see that black men cant fight.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I still don't believe the fight will happen even though it's supposedly a done deal. Haye will find something to make sure it doesn't.

2Fast

hmm I hope you are right.<div>
</div><div>Imagine all those negro lovers saying how a 6 foot 3 negro was able to humiliate the 6 foot 6 whiteboy.</div><div>
</div><div>I got a feeling Wladmir will lose, I hope im wrong.</div>

2Fast

You know if Haye wins the media will be all over it. Imagine white women starting to marry negros and mulattos because they think their children will be as athletic as David Haye. Could be the end of the white race.<div>
</div><div>But the Klitschkos have never failed to beat negros, but styles make fights thats why im worried about this one.</div>

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
2Fast said:
You know if Haye wins the media will be all over it. Imagine white women starting to marry negros and mulattos because they think their children will be as athletic as David Haye. Could be the end of the white race.<div>
</div><div>But the Klitschkos have never failed to beat negros, but styles make fights thats why im worried about this one.</div>

Did you ever see Haye fight? Old man John Ruiz was picking him apart until he got knocked out. Monte Barrett put Haye on his a-s. Haye ran from Valuev the whole fight and was give a gift decision. Give me a break!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
2Fast said:
hmm I hope you are right. <div></div><div>Imagine all those negro lovers saying how a 6 foot 3 negro was able to humiliate the 6 foot 6 whiteboy.</div><div></div><div>I got a feeling Wladmir will lose, I hope im wrong.</div>

I'm guessing you're trolling here. There is no reason in the world to think a no talent, non proven, blown up cruiserweight, with significant disadvantages, in height, size, reach, experience and skill, will defeat one of the greatest boxers in history. Can it happen? Sure, it's boxing, anything can happen. But worrying about Wlad getting "humiliated". C'mon you can troll better then that!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
2Fast said:
You know if Haye wins the media will be all over it. Imagine white women starting to marry negros and mulattos because they think their children will be as athletic as David Haye. Could be the end of the white race.<div></div><div>But the Klitschkos have never failed to beat negros, but styles make fights thats why im worried about this one.</div>

Now thats better trolling!!! Thats the kind of thing that gets you kicked off. We like to see some spirit from our trolls before we boot them!

emt1

Guru
If it goes to a decision, haye could win, due to corrupt judges.So hopefully Wlad would knock him out of the ring

JReb1

Mentor
Even if Haye hits the lottery against Wlad he can't win it twice! Wlad would win in a rematch and Vitali would destroy Haye because even if Haye lands a lucky punch on Vitali it wont even knock him down.

That said, Wlad KO Haye in five if he doesn't get "injured" again... It's odd that the only time Haye gets injured pre-fight is a few weeks before he was to face Wlad 2 years ago.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
2Fast said:
Will the general public think that mixed races are more superior to Whites?

Are you guys worried about this happening?

The only thing I'm worried about is that Haye will chicken out again, like he did in June 2009.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Come on trolls you can do better than that
smiley24.gif

What happened to that one guy who kept posting fights from 30-40 years ago? I guess he's too busy eating crow these days
smiley2.gif

ww

Guru
2Fast said:
Will the general public think that mixed races are more superior to Whites?<div>
</div><div>Are you guys worried about this happening?</div>

What does a sporting event have to do with being "more superior", anyway? Negroes can sprint faster than humans, and they can generally withstand blows to the head better than humans thanks to their thicker skulls and smaller and more simply constructed brains and receding jaws and foreheads; gorillas are stronger than humans; horses can pull heavier wagons than humans, etc. Does that make them all "more superior" to humans?

Am I worried? No, because first of all I doubt ift the bisexual Englishman-by-way-of-the-Congo will even show up, and second of all he's never even fought let alone beat one single top rated heavyweight. He didn't really beat Valuev you know.

ww
Edited by: ww

snow

Mentor
Isn't this what the public already thinks? They don't know the difference between black and mulattoes and most think any with black features are superior athletically. Im assuming some that some of the ones who falsely believe they are superior athletes are the same ones who think they are ALL dumb and think by being mixed that its the "best of both worlds", probably creating some type of "super" athlete in their warped heads....yes fighters like Winky Wright have served them proud. From what I have noticed the lighter mulattoes tend to not be that good athletically, there are some exceptions. Usually its dark blacks and light whites. I just don't think our genes mix well.

I don't know if blacks have thicker skulls or smaller brains, or if their smaller brains contributes to the lower iq level. I don't understand black people. Don't they realize they are getting screwed over as well? Colleges are just filling racial quotas, rarely do these guys get real degrees and only so many players go pro, and a majority of them are broke after a few years. Many simply do not have the IQ to be in college, but maybe there should be some special programs for them, something not worth as much as a Bachelors but still a degree (Not AA, but something in between a techincal college and a 4 year degree). I don't know what type of jobs they would be able to get with this but they should be low end jobs. They could take classes on learning life skills, how to make it in the world and take care of themselves and family and take lesser jobs after graduating. They don't have to be burger king employees or janitors. There has to be something available to them like filing mail or something. The system in place is only causing more problems but in order for THAT to happen they would have to admit that ON AVERAGE, blacks aren't as smart as whites. I say on average because I always get the response like "there is this scientist I know and he is really smart, hes black." The system has to acknowledge that we can't exist under the same set of rules or our society will fail (which is already happening).

No lets just continue artificially insert blacks into colleges and now go to the lower levels of schooling to make sure blacks are integrated into white schools that are far away from their house in hopes that they would succeed, and that the problem is cultural. Didn't work for Michael Oher, he had to have round the clock tutors and his gpa was still too low, so he took online courses at BYU to raise them. He didn't actually take him, his tutor did, which the book hints at. Maybe these college "student" affletes being recruited, could have a program created where it is partially a technical college, which is only 2 years, but to fill up the other 2 years have them take other classes to help them succeed in life, because on average they need more help on existing in this society. So they can go to school for 4 years, learn how to be successful in life doing a trade type job if sports doesn't work, learn other skills such as how to manage finances, plan for the future etc. I mean the excuse is that they don't have anyone to look up to teach them how to succeed. I struggle being a first generation college student and I have an above average IQ. (BTW I tried to get help from student support services, but they were rude and said it was too late this semester, a black guy I play bball with said they helped him recently)

I am not suggesting we fund this, blacks who supposedly want to better their race can. Of course Jesse Jackson would be all over this saying its racist, but I guess he has no problem with the current system. I guess if you are told the lie that you are better athletes that makes you feel better about yourself and less likely to question. The same with the "bigger penis myth." All created to boost confidence. Many are broke, hopeless and going nowhere in life, but probably feel a sense of pride by falsely believing they have a bigger penis than most people. These guys just think on a level that we don't understand, their entire thought process is different. Kind of like Aborigines who didn't even realize that sex led to babies. Having a mixed race child doesn't fix this, the child usually just winds up confused, from what I have noticed, they try TOO hard to act black when they have light skin. They still are on a different level than whites. Its like that with all races, Asians seem to be on a different level, but they are successful, they acknowledge this within their communities and operate to suit their strengths. We keep trying to pretend everyone is the same and that is just not how society is going to work.

I wouldn't say they can sprint faster. Just in certain distances they are faster *ON AVERAGE* than whites. I would say from 40 to 120 yards. Whites do better in 10 and 20 yard splits as well as changing direction. I think I remember reading on this site about white power lifters who could run pretty damn fast in 20 yards. I think if there were a 20, even 30 yard dash than whites would dominate. 30 yard dash would be more appropriate since the record for 30+ yard td runs in a season was JUST broken by Chris Johnson and stood at 6 with Jim Brown. Blacks are much further behind whites on average in the agility drills such as 3 cone and shuttle than white are behind on average in the 40. Pretty much every single white invited skill position player is in the top for shuttle and 3 cone drill times. If you average out their times it much higher than their black counterparts, although there are blacks that perform well in those drills.

I really don't think so much emphasis should be put on terms of "superior athletic ability" by being able to run slightly faster on average in a straight line. The only sport that is good for is the 100 meter and running go routes, which isn't run that often in the NFL. Change of direction, initial burst, hand eye coordination should all be taken into account.

And we don't even know how much of a difference in straight line our guys have in the 40, since guys like Eric Peterman, Jake Sharp, Chris Prosisnki, Kris Durham etc, Woodhead all weren't invited to the combine. Peterman and Durham ran in the 4.4 range, and Sharp, Woodhead as well as Prosisnki ran in the 4.3 range. I think there is a purpose for this, so people can discredit the times saying they wouldn't be that fast electronically. I mean some fans still think Woodhead is a "Rudy" type whose freakish agility comes from New England's magical scheme. He and Kmic weren't invited yet Cecil Shorts AND Pierre Garcon were.

The thing is, not all pro day conditions are the same, not all participants are running on the same surface/condition. Kerry Meier and Dezmon Briscoe both ran in the 4.6 range at the combine, at KU's pro day it didn't change, which would leave me to believe that Sharp would run a 4.3 at the combine. Durham probably would have ran a 4.4 as well, AJ Green ran a 4.5 even at the combine and stood on that time, if there were a way to get that down to even 4.49 he would have ran. Prosisnki I can't tell, but I haven't heard of Wyoming having a fast track, although it is one of the highest elevated. I doubt he would run slower than a 4.42 at the combine based on his combine tape, which is incredible for a Safety.

People are rounding down Chase Reynold's 4.55 time saying it would be 4.6 at the combine, but he ran in horrible conditions, it was raining, almost freezing and he was running into the wind. I am skeptical of the times they give some white athletes as well. I stick behind that Riley Cooper ran in the 4.4 range but it was easier to try to hide him with a 4.5 time, which is still impressive at his size. He didn't run at UF's pro day because their track has actually been said to be slower than the combine, which resulted in Spike's 5 second time. I don't think he would be higher than 4.9, but its a slow track. I mean they were willing to NEVER release Toby Gerhart's OFFICIAL time and was never listed on top performers and was verified by people that it was 4.55. I guess they didn't want a big white back running faster than a 5'8 scatback/wide receiver in McCluster. Its not just a racial thing, they screwed up with Taylor Mays, so I doubt they are trying their hardest to make sure the times of white athletes are 100 percent mistake free.

Sorry for the long rant that barely relates to the topic. I am a bit tipsy, I am struggling mentally right now with balancing school/work/wife/son and helping with my nephew for reasons I wil not get into. I was really confident going into this last test and felt like I got a 20, I got a 65 on my last one so I worked hard on this one so disappointed. If I fail this class I will lose my benefits. I don't have any other means to support my family. My back is all screwed up and can no longer do construction. I could have gone the ssi route but I chose to do career involving my brain, but if financial aid is cut off then I will not be able to afford next semester. the pt job i have is barely pt and doesnt pay much, more for experience. Please say a prayer for me that everything works out okay, because right now it doesnt. I aksed if I could retake the test in essay format because his test was confusing and he said I had to register with offfice of disability. I don't have one, I can tell him word for word every single thing that he talked about and every single thing in the book but when its scantron and the matching section is A.B.C.D.E. AB, AC, AD, AE, BCd, BD, BE, CD, CDE, CE and multiple choice questions with answers that don't make sense and then E is 2 of the following. Well part of one seems right but the other part is right. Hopefully it is graded on a curve because others had trouble. I am not the only one who has all the lectures recorded and read he entire chapters assigned only to find stuff on the test not in either. The rest of my classes A's and B's. Did have a 4.0 until my son was born.

as far as the topic, Haye probably wont even fight Wlad. Hes probably hoping to fight an aging Vitali, if he does somehow by a miracle win, it won't mean sh*t, because a white boxer will end his reign as champion shortly after. And from my understanding he has to fight both of them. He has a punchers chance. That is only if Wlad doesn't fight smart and lets loose early on because all of the frustratoin Haye has caused he and his brother. Even then its very unlikely. If he wins it proves our point. They claim the HW division is boring because no AMERICAN heavyweights. Haye, like Lennox, isnt American. So in this scenario, Wlad loses to Haye, who has been hyped up beyond belief, how does that tarnish his career and what he has done? he has ended many "hyped up" contenders careers, guys that might have done something had he and his brother not been in the division. It just means that Haye got the best of a 35 year old Wlad. I mean Lennox retired at 38 and had some embarrasing losses like against Oliver McCall. Who is to say Lewis beats McCall again if the guy didn't have a crack problem and start crying in the ring? Who is to say Lennox beats Vitali, I don't think he would have, he wasn't even close to winning that fight before the cut. Thats why he retired. The look on Vitali's face, you can see he has something many fighters don't HEART. It looked like he was asking Lennox "we are going to fight again...right?" They won't back down from anybody, which will probably be their downfall in the long run, they won't know when to hang them up and then your scenario will become true, a washed up Klitsckho loses in their 40's and the msm will proclaim that they were never any good. The good thing is that some of the best up and comers are also white. I see alot of great fighters, but none who have shown the ability to dominate like the Klitschkos, so far. Hopefully it will happen. These guys are the best all time. They are criticized for having too long of fights, even though they end up in kos. If they knocked out guys within the first rounds then dwfs would complain that they don't know the art of the sweet science and the opponent sucked, this happened last fight with Vitali. No matter what they do it won't be good enough.

Edited by: snow

snow

Mentor
Not a very bright one, most seem to change names when going to different boards to avoid detection.

Mixed Races eh?

How is this for trolling.

You know Whites are the true jews of the old testament, not those ones who claim to be jews now, the Semitic ones. (beware of those who claim they are jews but they are not, for they are the synagogue of Satan) but thats a different topic.....

Did you know God told Moses for his people not to mix races?
I don't know if you could call any race superior. What makes someone superior? As far as accomplishments and overall athletic ability, Id say the white race has the upper hand. Its debatable, which is why I like to see different races fight each other. One fight does not prove anything. The Klitsckho's dominating the division might hint at superiority but unfortunately we don't have a time machine to see what they could do against the "legends" such as Ali, Frazier etc. Id take Wlad against Ali and Vitali against Frazier. They would make Tyson look stupid, but he is a bum, always has been. The guy shouldn't be in the argument for greatest because he was "exciting" beating up crackhead tomato cans and light heavyweights. The division was really weak when he fought, he cleaned it up but even without prison, I don't think he wouldve maintained. Funny how nobody called the heavyweight division weak in the 90's. Haye is similar to Tyson, "exciting" to the dwfs, except he really hasn't done much. With the age of the internet he has managed to build up quite a bit of hype about himself, some people buy into it because they ACTUALLY think he is great (delusional, I know), and some just are racists who want to see the Klitschko's gone, and will hype up any guy and hope that one of them gets lucky. Vitali is getting close to 40, so someone might have a chance within 5 years if he doesn't hang them up. It won't be Haye though.

Btw, are you willing to put your money where your mouth is as far as Haye knocking out Wlad inside 4 rounds?

muning

2Fast said:
You know if Haye wins the media will be all over it. Imagine white women starting to marry negros and mulattos because they think their children will be as athletic as David Haye. Could be the end of the white race.

But the Klitschkos have never failed to beat negros, but styles make fights thats why im worried about this one.
I have a feeling we have a wigger troll here. Gaye is dead meat.
smiley36.gif

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Haye is only talked about because he is the only ok black(ish) heavyweight. He is a Great Black Hope.

And you know what happens when the Klitschkos face Great Black Hopes (Solis, Peter, Chambers, Austin, Thompson, Brock, Rahman, McCline ...etc)

BoxingFanUK

Guys, Ive been following boxing for about 10 Years. I know the sport inside and out. My agenda is to support white European fighters and I do that fully. I also watch boxing because I love the sport, however. I dont mean to brag but I think you can consider me an "expert opinion" on the subject.

Here's how I see Wladimir/Haye

- Wladimir has strengths in his speed, punching power, reach, size. Weaknesses of Wlad exist in terms of his chin, mentality (Wlad showed these weaknesses earlier in his career). Wlad has improved a lot since 2006 and he seems to have left his weaknesses behind. Wlad seems a lot more confident nowadays and thats a good thing.

- Haye has strengths in speed, punching power, intensity. Weaknesses exist in lack of size, chin. Haye has been KO'd a number of times in the amateurs, and has also been TKO'd once as a pro. I question his ability to take a shot.

Having said all of this, Wlad has been taking on consistent top10 opposition for about 5 years and dominating. That speaks very well for Wlad. I also think Wlad has improved a lot lately, and Wlad might be the smarter of the two fighters.

I'd favour Wlad in the fight, by a ratio of about 70-30. That is, I think Wlad has a 70% chance to win the fight. Haye has a 30% upset chance, because he does have good offensive skills, and Wlad has been known in the past to be a bit chinny at times.

BoxingFanUK

As a final point, if David Haye wins, no doubt American fans will embrace him and a lot of mainstream popularity will be given back to heavyweight division because they have a black champion.

I dont think Haye would beat Vitali.

And even supposing Haye won, and avoided a rematch with Wlad, or Vitali

2 Points

1) White boxers are doing amazing in boxing, and this is in all divisions, not just heavyweight. Losing one division is not "the end of the world"

2) The good young fighters at heavyweight, and prospects, are mostly white. Guys like Boytsov, Helenius, Pulev, Glazkov. Europeans for the past 10 years have consistently been producing the best heavyweights. This will not change.

So even if Haye wins, it doesnt mean the end of white European dominance at heavy. Thats my point.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The media, the DWF's, and all the racist blacks want David Haye to win. Trolls like this are purely jealous and that's why they come on this site with their ridiculous agenda.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Both Vitali and Wladimir must know that actually fighting Haye is a lose-lose proposition.

-- Just as their entire careers, despite all their successes, have been losing propositions in the eyes of Jewpremecists and Black worshippers.

The fact that the Klitschkos continue to box is a giant "F-U" to the media and an open challenge to the world to find someone to beat them. And the world CAN'T find anyone to beat them despite the best efforts of every nerdy limp dicked little Schlomo/Spike Lee to do so.

So instead of beating them, why not just discredit them? Yes, that's it. Vince Young could have been a heavyweight contender! Instead, he is a borderline retard on the football field. White swimmers are discredited like this, too. Swimming is either "boring" or a "rich kid sport."

No one on TV wants to just say the truth: that the best boxers are White right now, and they are beating the best Black challengers. Sorry.

By far the most likely outcome is of course that Haye will find some way to avoid fighting either Klitschko.

There will be excuses made for Haye, per usual.

The Klitschkos will then have to fight a substitute, someone with guts to fight them and it will most likely be another White European of Eastern extraction, an area of the world where fortunately young White males aren't encouraged to be homos and fat pigs who watch sports sitting on their fat asses criticizing White athletes while drinking beer and talking about how great Muhammed Ali is.

The media of course will not pay any attention to White-on-White fights because they are supposedly low quality. A fight needs at least one Black fighter to make it legitimate in the eyes of the media and apparently special-needs fans.

Vitali Klitchko chased Lennox Lewis for years after Lewis got a gift decision against him. DWFs can say what they like, but the fact is Klitchko was, is, and always will be better than Lewis. Lewis ducked Vitali. FACT. Blackophiles like to claim that Vitali surrendered. WTF? Vitali wanted to continue. THAT'S how a real fighter does it.

Anyway, Haye is an obvious quitter and he could never be ranked in the top 10 fighters of any era unless it's a top ten of biggest talkers-instead-of-doers.

I see the Klitchkos doing well against the so-called "Golden age" Black boxers (I like to call it the Dark Ages"), against types like Ali, Foreman, Tyson, etc.

I don't see Haye doing well against those people at all.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
Both Vitali and Wladimir must know that actually fighting Haye is a lose-lose proposition.

-- Just as their entire careers, despite all their successes, have been losing propositions in the eyes of Jewpremecists and Black worshippers.

The fact that the Klitschkos continue to box is a giant "F-U" to the media and an open challenge to the world to find someone to beat them. And the world CAN'T find anyone to beat them despite the best efforts of every nerdy limp dicked little Schlomo/Spike Lee to do so.

So instead of beating them, why not just discredit them? Yes, that's it. Vince Young could have been a heavyweight contender! Instead, he is a borderline retard on the football field. White swimmers are discredited like this, too. Swimming is either "boring" or a "rich kid sport."

No one on TV wants to just say the truth: that the best boxers are White right now, and they are beating the best Black challengers. Sorry.

By far the most likely outcome is of course that Haye will find some way to avoid fighting either Klitschko.

There will be excuses made for Haye, per usual.

The Klitschkos will then have to fight a substitute, someone with guts to fight them and it will most likely be another White European of Eastern extraction, an area of the world where fortunately young White males aren't encouraged to be homos and fat pigs who watch sports sitting on their fat asses criticizing White athletes while drinking beer and talking about how great Muhammed Ali is.

The media of course will not pay any attention to White-on-White fights because they are supposedly low quality. A fight needs at least one Black fighter to make it legitimate in the eyes of the media and apparently special-needs fans.

Vitali Klitchko chased Lennox Lewis for years after Lewis got a gift decision against him. DWFs can say what they like, but the fact is Klitchko was, is, and always will be better than Lewis. Lewis ducked Vitali. FACT. Blackophiles like to claim that Vitali surrendered. WTF? Vitali wanted to continue. THAT'S how a real fighter does it.

Anyway, Haye is an obvious quitter and he could never be ranked in the top 10 fighters of any era unless it's a top ten of biggest talkers-instead-of-doers.

I see the Klitchkos doing well against the so-called "Golden age" Black boxers (I like to call it the Dark Ages"), against types like Ali, Foreman, Tyson, etc.

I don't see Haye doing well against those people at all.

Awesome post!
smiley20.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
2Fast said:
You know if Haye wins the media will be all over it. Imagine white women starting to marry negros and mulattos because they think their children will be as athletic as David Haye. Could be the end of the white race.

Ahh, such an astute and rational analysis concerning the magnitude of this (supposedly) upcoming boxing match.

Yes, the entire "fate of the white race"Â￾ rests upon the outcome of a heavyweight boxing match between one of the greatest professional athletes in world history and the egotistical, spineless, unproven, undeserving, loud-mouthed, all-talk, half-black bisexual, "Diva Gaye."Â￾ But hey, maybe your semi-heterosexual boyfriend will become "injured"Â￾ as the fight draws near"¦again.

It's difficult to fathom how some of these posts are actually constructed by authentic human beings.

Remember Gaye's pitifully infantile "homemade t-shirt"Â￾ of himself "decapitating"Â￾ Vitali and Wladimir from several years ago? The yellow-belly has been weaseling his way out of fights ever since"¦

Man VS. Woman"¦
iphoto_1239891430328-1-0jpg.jpg

Close-up of his silly homemade t-shirt"¦
haye.n.jpg
Edited by: Thrashen