how to watch the Boise State Broncos games live s

marton

I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Boise State Broncos and basically any other NCAA college football game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work. I use it so much that I actually prefer to watch football over the Internet instead of on TV.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

Boise State Broncos

StarWars

Mentor
I sortof don't want to click on the link because I don't trust this guy yet.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
marton said:
I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the Boise State Broncos and basically any other NCAA college football game online via live streaming feed.  I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.  I use it so much that I actually prefer to watch football over the Internet instead of on TV.It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly.  The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country. Anyway, the website below will give you instant access. Boise State Broncos

Thanks for the link. If I can't afford direct t.v for next year, I'll be using that site to watch Sam McGuffie. Rice would be VERY seldom shown here in Ontario with the Rogers premium cable packages.

Kaptain

Master
In watching the game, it looks to me like Boise State has really blackened in all the caste postitions. Not caring for that.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah Kaptain, the teams are pretty even white starters wise if you count Devon Wylie as a starter for Fresno. Boise has really gotten darker since 2005, going from 17 to 14 to 13 to 12 to 10.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Boise State rotates in a lot of players, and they have a lot of young White men (frosh and sophs) at the skill positions, especially at wide receiver, who get reps and will be more involved in coming seasons. it certainly is frustrating to see so few Whites in the starting lineup, though.