How the nfl can win me back as a fan

cxt7

Guru
1. stop making teams interview minorities for head coaching jobs.

2. Put game on 7 second delay cut out stupid celebrations after players make a takle or score a td. I dont want to see jerome bettis nodding his head up and down because he ran 1 yard for a first down, or antonio bryant dance in the end zone when he scores a td to put the browns within 30 points of the other team.

3. Stop overexagerating player accomplishments on pre-game shows, I dont want to hear about william green and his parents both dieing of AIDS because he was a ghetto boy because eventually he will get in trouble with the law (like last year) Instead tell me about Drew bennet and how he was a walk on at ucla,

4. Bring back rules that allow the qbs to be hit downfield, also take away headsets for qbs bring brain power back into the game.

5. Get rid of the current drug policy, First time offender should be suspended by nfl and name released to public.

6. Allow white players to have equal oportunity.

Mr. Lutefisk

smiley7.gif
I got one.....Steroid testing on every player. Bye Bye50-75% of the NFL! Also steroid testing on every athlete from highschool to the Pros. Being a professional athlete is big money and should be protected from the cheaters.

White_Savage

Mentor
hollywoodnorth said:
also....affirmative action campaigning..for White Players though....create a quota : each team must try out a white RB, 2 white WRs and 3 white DBs..or something like that....

Allright, now I know you're mocking us.

Gary

Mentor
More White players-No more jock sniffers working the games for the networks.Teams with all-white defense and or offense.

I just love how NFL teams are forced to "interview" minorities but would rather bring in some bum off the street for a cheap PR stunt, than bother tointerview one ofthe handful of blacks who ARE fully qualified to be NFL head coaches. (Michael "Pinball" Clemons for example.)

Toss the rule. It's a disgusting farce and an insult to all football fans. Hire the best man for the job, period even if his skin colour won't score you any brownie points with the media.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
They should ban anyone who tests for any kind of illegal drug other than marijuana. Also, have a 3 strike rule of anyone who commits a crime. For more serious crime automatic ban. I'm just saying this is professional sports not a nursery for grown men.

Pinball was an amazing TB back in the 90s with the Argos...it a sham he never got an NFL tryout...but i hear he's an even better coach because he can relate to the player's perspective and understands the game well. He should get an NFL job: they snubbed him when he was TB...thy can't do it again as a coach.....
Edited by: hollywoodnorth

White_Savage

Mentor
hollywoodnorth said:
John Madden is big marshmallow...he could play RT...if players were treated like REGULAR CITIZENS (me and you) then the NFL,NBA, MLB would have a serious player shortage.

No shortage of WHITE players. Some white athletes have been felons of course, but the racial dynamics of athlete criminals more or less follows the racial dynamics or real crime, what with blacks committing crimes at a rate ten times that of whites. Besides *only*(ha!) 25% of blacks will be convicted of a felony in their lifetime, so that leaves you 75% of your black players, right?