Hollywood Pushes Racial Intermarriage

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hollywood Pushes Racial Intermarriage

By Henry Makow Ph.D. - November 12, 2005

Overcoming Qualms

In the film "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" (1967) Sydney Poitier's dad, a retired postman, objects to his son marrying a White woman. "I walked thousands of miles to bring you up and want some say over my progeny."

The son rejects his father's claims replying: "Dad, to you I am a colored man; to me I am just a man."

This seems to be Hollywood's take on intermarriage and at one level it is true. We are one family, all God's children. My second wife was a Filipina.

At the same time, I am suspicious of Hollywood's motives given the fact that the New World Order is intent on dynamiting the four pillars of our human identity: God (religion), race, nation and family (gender) better to control us. They want to define us as producers and consumers.

Yes Poitier's character is first a man but is that any reason for him to negate his race and culture? Funny how a philosophy that pretends to celebrate differences, actually makes them disappear. If all Blacks and Whites intermarried, both races would cease to exist.

Hollywood studios are owned and financed by mostly Jewish central bankers. Is this their hidden agenda? Some people believe in a "War of the Jews Against the White Race." They quote a 1952 speech by a Rabbi Rabinovich: "Thus, [through intermarriage] the White race will disappear...and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory."

The main objection to this view is that Jews have suffered more than anyone from intermarriage. Since 1965, US Jewish intermarriage has risen from an average of 9% to roughly 52% today. One third of all American Jews couples are intermarried. At this rate, by the year 2040, most of the world's Jews will live in Israel, the central banker fiefdom where intermarriage is illegal.

I have yet to see a Hollywood movie about a family of European background vindicated for wanting to perpetuate its special heritage. But Jewish families are sometimes an exception.

In the film "Prime," (2005) Meryl Streep plays a frumpy middle-aged Jewish therapist who practically disowns her son for having an affair with a non-Jewish woman (who also is her client.)

The issue of race is camouflaged as a difference in "faith," as if the woman couldn't convert. The Meryl Streep character insists, "Religion is the most important thing in life" though she gives little evidence of this from her own behavior. Being Jewish is portrayed as a matter of family and food.

"It makes sense to marry someone from the same background," Streep tells her son. "Why start something when nothing can come of it?"

She also refers to the problems mixed couples have. (The divorce rate for Jewish mixed marriages is 60% compared to seven per cent for non-mixed.)

I encourage Jews and everyone else to nurture and preserve their racial and cultural heritage. In "Prime," a mediocre movie incidentally, the non-Jewish woman finally withdraws because of the "religious" difference, as well as an age difference.

In "Keeping the Faith" (2000) however, a Jewish rabbi played by Ben Stiller actually marries a non-Jew who plans to convert. His mother, played by Anne Bancroft, had disowned his brother for doing this.

But when push comes to shove, mother relents and gives her rabbi son her blessing. So does his congregation, an indication of the ambivalence Jews must feel on this issue. (In Jewish law, "Jewishness" is determined by the mother's racial background.)

In the comedy "Guess Who" (2005) a Black family voices their objections to their daughter marrying a White man. The father played by Bernie Mack, expresses his preference when he tells a colleague the fiance is Black, a basketball star who just got into medicine and knows the Cosby's.

"No matter what I say, you're going to think I'm a racist," Mack tells his daughter, "but it's human nature to care."

The sister says, "Thanks sis! I can crash the car or do anything now. I won't be the one who brought home a White man." (Could Whites speak like this in the movies?)

The daughter to her father: "Dad I need you to tell me that this is OK. People look at us as if we were strange."

There is an edgy scene at the dinner table where the family coaxes the fiance, played by Ashton Kurchner, into telling Black jokes. The first few are good-natured but after one that stings, the father says, "I think I've lost my appetite."

However dad's reservations are for dramatic effect only. In typical Hollywood fashion, father relents when he learns that Kurchner quit his job over his boss's opposition to his choice of mate.

Similarly, in "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" the white girl's father does an about-face. While opposing the marriage as "impractical" throughout and vowing to protect his daughter, inexplicably he finally decides the couple's "feelings are the only thing that is important."

Feelings are often driven by hormones and have a tendency to change. I would have ordered a cooling-off period. In this story, the couple had been together for only10 days.

But "Father Knows Best" no longer applies. Hollywood preaches a religion of romantic love and rebellion. Sex is the ultimate experience known to man. As a result, all considerations that make us human (like family and heritage) take second place.

In addition, because of Hollywood (and popular music), people have unrealistic expectations of love and sex, which may be a cause of family breakdown.

We hear a lot about brainwashing but we never consider that WE may have been brainwashed. Hollywood is a weapon of mass deception and its policy is to promote racial intermarriage.

Brainwashing is part of a process of colonialism. The whole world, including the US, is being colonized by a cartel of cartels located in the City of London, which owes no allegiance to the UK or any country. This cartel undermines racial cohesion and sows division as part of its imperialistic design for a banker-run New World Order.

Deacon

Guru
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, is nothing but disgusting propaganda. And I never fail to point that out.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
One major problem I have with interracial marriage (when it involves either a white man with a minority, or a white woman with a minority) in movies is that it's hardly ever just there -- as in, hey, look at that couple, they're mixed. So, moving on, now... --

Movies with interracial themes almost never just show an interracial couple and leave it at that. Invariably the movie tries to cram some propaganda in your face, either about how great the interracial couple is, how lousy white men are, or how racist everyone is.

Movies today also play little games about who they will and won't make fun of. Judging from my own viewing experiences it seems that the following ethnicities can be clowned for laughs, sometimes bases solely on ethnic humor (accent, appearance, etc.):

white men -- all of them

Middle Easterners and Indians -- particularly the men, though it's becoming less politically correct now

Asians (men only, perhaps also the older females, but young women are off limits)

Everyone else will bi--h a river if they get made fun of, particularly blacks and hispanics.

Deus Vult

Mentor
GiovaniMarcon said:
One major problem I have with interracial marriage (when it involves either a white man with a minority, or a white woman with a minority) in movies is that it's hardly ever just there -- as in, hey, look at that couple, they're mixed. So, moving on, now... -- .

In the sequel to "Jurassic Park," Jeff Goldblum's character was cast having a black daughter -- not a mulattress, but a very black young girl. In an interview, Goldblum said the casting was purposeful, and that there was no mention or explanation of how he came to have a black daughter was also intentional. They just wanted to throw it in and act like it was perfectly normal, no explanation needed. I believe it was no mere coincidence that sequel was not nearly as successful as its predecessor, which featured Sam Neill and two very attractive white children.

"Something About Mary" featured a mixed couple: attractive blonde actress Markie Post as the wife of some black guy. Cameron Diaz introduces them as her parents. Yuck! But again, no explanation. No cheesy morality play. No stupid Promise Keepers style crap about "racial reconciliation."

I post this not to contradict Giovani, but more or less to emphasize that the exception proves the rule. Giovani's observation is mostly correct, but not absolute. The fanatical race-mixers attack us from all psychological angles.

Commentators always say whenever a black QB is the subject that they "look forward to the day when 'X' is not discussed as a 'black QB,' but rather as just a QB..." Yet even after a couple decades of trying to shoehorn black QBs into football (and into the public consciousness), no rational adult believes that blacks football players and white football players are potentially equal as QB candidates. Furthermore, at the QB position, every sees that for the most part, blacks and whites play a different style of QB, reflecting the strengths (and deficiencies) they bring to the position. So, it is noteworthy to recognize the "black QB."

And as much as Hollyweird tries to normalize the interracial couple, it is still odd and to many people, repulsive.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hollyweird (thanks to their Zionist controllers) constantly pushes miscegenation and inter-mixing via their filth. Being that a key agenda of the Elite is to destablize the White race, it's no wonder they endlessly attempt to normalize mongrelizing. Whether it's a 3rd rate "sit-com" or half-@$$ "drama", there's no shorting of race mixing shoved in the viewers faces. As if incessant demonization of the White man, lionization of minoooorities & sodomites wasn't enough, the inter-racial stuff is constant. Television has become a key propaganda & "sheeplization" weapon of the Globalist Elite!
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

darthvader

Guru
50 plus years ago a black man would get hanged just for looking at a white woman. Now a white man gets hanged just for disagreeing with interracial relationships or for just believing in segregation. This is why I really admire the japanese. Their society is maybe the closest to a segregated society. Most of them hate race mixing as much as I do. They have clubs, bars and spas where they publicy state "No Gaijins allowed". Try doing that here in the states and they slap you with a huge fine or even a prison term. White people simply have no balls anymore or they have just gone stupid. Whatever the case it f**king pisses me off.&n bsp;

Wristshot

Instead of calling it "guess who's coming to dinner", they should have called it, "guess what's coming to dinner".
smiley36.gif

LabMan said:
And the agenda is working,see any American Mall on a friday night!

Yeah, this is true for the most part, but only amongst a certain age group and demographic. Younger people are far more impressionable then the older crowd and the scumbags who control the media know this. These media-mongers then will use this information to brainwash young people (especially White females) into believing whatever crap they throw at them. Therefore, if a young White girl sees a White woman date a black man in a movie, she thinks that is what she "should be doing" because she saw it on tv.

Don't laugh guys, I'm not being cute. Women really ARE this stupid and gullible sometimes. I sh*t you not.

The majority of interracial "relationships" (if you want to even call them that) exist amongst people in the 15-24 years old age bracket. The reason for this is that many young people, (especially White girls, infortunately) feel the need to be accepted and "cool" amongst their peers. So, if dating Tyrone, Abdul and Jose is considered "socially hip", then many of them will unfortunately succumb to this horrid trend. When White girls hit thier early to mid-twenties, they are usually out of school and the novelty of dating Cleophus and JahVonn has worn off, and they usually resume dating their own. However, at this point they are usually considered "damaged goods" (at least in the eyes of people like me). For those of you who remember my post about my "n*gger test" that I give females when I initially meet them, then you all know what I'm talking about.

Males in this age bracket, on the other hand, just want to date the hottest girl they can get, which is usually a White girl. But, if there were a "racial heirarchy" for ranking women in regards to how White men aprrove of them, then it would go like this:

1. White
2. Asian
3. Hispanic
4. "Other"
5. Black (notice how the "others" still manage to cross
the finish line before the black girls do.)
smiley36.gif

Hispanic girls also occasionally fit the "desirable" mold, but black girls almost NEVER gain the adoration of White men. Only in very very rare instances have I ever caught White guys my own age oggling black women. And to be completely honest, I don't even remember the exact instances. Thats how rarely it happens.

So, there you have it. I've broken down, in detail, how and why this ugly trends occurs. With White girls, its a matter of "coolness and trendyness". However, when it comes White males seeking women, its a just a matter of who's better looking, which like I said, is usually the White girls.
Edited by: Ground Fighter

LabMan

Mentor
Well thought out,and written GF,

Of course the parents of White girls bear the responsibility of education in this area,are they up to it?,in this era of P/C and cultural marxism,I have my doubts.

LabMan said:
Well thought out,and written GF,

Of course the parents of White girls bear the responsibility of education in this area,are they up to it?,in this era of P/C and cultural marxism,I have my doubts.

Thank you, LabMan.

And you are absolutely right regarding what you said about parental involvement. The problem is that we do live in such a P.C. society today (like you said), and unfortunately a lot of White parents are afraid to steer thier kids in the "right direction" for fear of being labeled "racists". I remember my dad just doing the little things that made me see things for what they really are. And as for racial ideology, lets put it this way, I got a LOT of jerseys as gifts for holidays and birthdays, and NOT ONE OF THEM IS THE JERSEY OF A NON-WHITE PLAYER.
smiley36.gif

Everyone at CF, thank your parents right now. Just remember, its because of them (for the most part) that you are a member of this website, and not a member of ESPN.com, drooling over Lebron James and "Tap Dancin'" Ocho Cinco's "affleticism".
smiley36.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Labman and GroundFighter, you are both absolutely right about the responsibility of parents.

my dad wasn't delicate at all about the situation. when i got old enough to start dating, he pulled me aside one evening to have a talk, just me and him. he never beat around the bushes or made long speeches when he had something to say, he'd just look me in the eye and shoot. on this occasion he said something i remember as clearly as if it just happened.

"if you ever come home with a black girl," he said calmly, "i'll cut your balls off. you might want to ruin your life, but you'll never ruin my grandkids'."

my father is a very good man, and a great dad. if i'd have listened to him more as i grew up, i'd be a lot better off. as it is, i'm trying hard now to make up for lost time. fortunately, he's still alive to offer advice and wisdom.
smiley1.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I can relate Jimmy! My dad said if I ever came home with an earring he'd tear my ear off, if I came home with a tatoo, he'd take a cheese grader to it and turn me into a gelding if I "reverse mudsharked"! While he was kind of kidding, I got the message(s) loud & clear!
smiley2.gif

Jimmy Chitwood said:
"if you ever come home with a black girl," he said calmly, "i'll cut your balls off. you might want to ruin your life, but you'll never ruin my grandkids'."

my father is a very good man, and a great dad. if i'd have listened to him more as i grew up, i'd be a lot better off. as it is, i'm trying hard now to make up for lost time. fortunately, he's still alive to offer advice and wisdom.
smiley1.gif

My father's famous quote is...

"If you come home with anything substantially darker than you are...you're out of the will."
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Parents are the key, no doubt. I've been blessed to have great parents and grandparents who were very clear about issues of race. It is our responsibility to teach our children correctly as well. We really have no other choice if we are to have any chance of surviving as a race.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I grew up in an all-white suburb. My high school graduating class had over 700 kids, every last one of them white. I don't think there was a single non-white in the entire school district. It was a topnotch school district and still is, though it's probably 2 or 3 percent non-white now.

But no one had any racial awareness, no desire to keep things that way. There was no ethnic knowledge or pride either when it came to our background, e.g., where in Europeour ancestors were from. We were just a bunch of deracinated white kids, Future Mindless Consumers and Drunk White Fans of America.

Most whites with racial awareness live in integrated areas where hard-earned experience is far different from the dreamworld presented on TV, but whites are usually overwhelmed and gradually eliminated in such places. In the mostly white suburbs and rural areas, whites don't have a clue unless their parents made them racially conscious, or perhaps sometimes their friends. The education system and mass media have thoroughly eliminated white racial consciousness while alsoindoctrinating many whites in a way that can only bedescribed as vehementlypro-black and anti-white. It's the same mindset that allowed the black/Jewish takeovers of South Africa and Rhodesia and it's firmly established here.

To groundfighter: What is the Ni**er test? Could you repost it? I want to see if it is similar to my way of determining their attitude.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Screamingeagle if i remember right, you say the word in fornt of a girl on a date and you can tell by her reaction what her belief is on dating a black guy. Am i right GF?

celticdb15 said:
Screamingeagle if i remember right, you say the word in fornt of a girl on a date and you can tell by her reaction what her belief is on dating a black guy. Am i right GF?

Damn right. It works too.

And also, Screamingeagle, the person you are thinking of who posted the thread abou the "test" was me.
smiley36.gif

celticdb15 said:

Damn right. It works too.

And also, Screamingeagle, the person you are thinking of who posted the thread about the "test" was me.
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall said:
But no one had any racial awareness, no desire to keep things that way.  There was no ethnic knowledge or pride either when it came to our background, e.g., where in Europe our ancestors were from.  We were just a bunch of deracinated white kids, Future Mindless Consumers and Drunk White Fans of America.

You probably didn't need to have any "racial awareness" because the area you lived in was 100% white. Now, where I grew up on the other hand was a completely different story. My high school was about 80% hispanic, 10% arab-middle eastern, 2% black, and well, you do the math on how "White" my school was. My high school was so shi*tty and rife with savagery that the teachers didn't even repremand the "students" when they acted up or taunted them. You could call a teacher a "white c*nt" or a "puto" (spanish for f*ggot) and nothing would happen. I knew a local small time drug pusher that used to come to school with a long white ghetto t-shirt that read, "Meet The Dealer".

Welcome to Nortern NJ, where we welcome diversity!
smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
Now, where I grew up on the other hand was a completely different story. My high school was about 80% hispanic, 10% arab-middle eastern, 2% black, and well, you do the math on how "White" my school was. My high school was so shi*tty and rife with savagery that the teachers didn't even repremand the "students" when they acted up or taunted them. You could call a teacher a "white c*nt" or a "puto" (spanish for f*ggot) and nothing would happen. I knew a local small time drug pusher that used to come to school with a long white ghetto t-shirt that read, "Meet The Dealer".

Welcome to Nortern NJ, where we welcome diversity!

Yea, thewonders of diversity.That reminds me of an article I read recently.The writter saidthat in thefifties, California's school system was rated in the top three in the country. Now, it is in the bottom three.
smiley18.gif
One heck of a turnaround.What happened? We know what happened, butour do-gooders can'tadmit the truth.

Rhodes1980

I definitely agree with some of your input on the parental influence. I think it mostly has to do with what the parents instill in their childrens heads. I think that the biggest problem is with the white females.Males have a bit more of a head on their shoulders but the females sometimes seem to be more open-minded to experiencing new things- whichis a huge problem. I personally will not get involved with a girl if I had any knowledge of her dating another race.If everything was the way it was back in the 50's and 60s (during my parents era) then we wouldn't have this on going problem of what I call "beastiality." Such a shame.

Rhodes1980 said:
 Males have a bit more of a head on their shoulders but the females sometimes seem to be more open-minded to experiencing new things- which is a huge problem. I personally will not get involved with a girl if I had any knowledge of her dating another race.

Thats because they're brainwashed by watching stupid, idiotic, fantasy-based t.v. shows like "Sex and the City". Women today are so stupid and easily manipulated, that they actually believe the way those whores live on that show is a "normal, healthy, sexual lifestyle".
smiley7.gif
Anyone who lives the way they do on that show HAS to have HIV or hepatitis. I mean seriously, those whore screw a different person every single episode. This abomination of a t.v. program has done more damage to White females than anything in my opinion.

Here's a textbook example of a common scenario:

White girl sees a character on that show go to bed with a negro, she thinks its cool, so she goes out and does the same thing. But what they DON'T show you on that particular program is what really happens AFTER the woman's encounter with the negro. You know, that visit to the doctor, where they say, "I'm sorry Miss so-and-so, but you've tested positive for the HIV virus."

Yeah, the show isn't so "hip and trendy" now, is it?

You guys think this doesn't happen? Well you're WRONG. As a part time bartender, I am constatnly forced to overhear conversations that I'd rather not hear at all. You guys wouldn't beleive the crap women talk about when they get together. I've heard conversations about women telling their friends about the affairs they are having behind their husbands backs and such. Its sickening, and unfortunately a lot fo the things they do are perpetuated by that horrid t.v. show. Everything right down to the drinks they order. The "cosmopolitain" is what the women on "Sex and the City" drink. So, do any of you want to take a wild guess as to what the most frequently ordered drink by the female persuasion is? Yep, the cosmo.

Sometimes I think that taking a part-time job as a bartender really wasn't such a good idea, as it has REALLY jaded my feelings towards women. At the end of the night, I am the only sober person in the place, and when people get hammered, you see them for who they really are. Needless to say, I don't like what I am seeing. Women today are best described as "monkey see, monkey do."

Getting back to this horrible t.v. show...I sh*t you not, this very t.v. program was THE reason my last relationship ended. My ex-girlfriend tried to make me sit and watch this piece of crap with her. So as the show progressed, I kept referring to the main characters as "n*gger-loving whores". Apparently, she got "offended by my racist behavior" and said we should end it. Get this (You guys are going LOVE this one), she then proceeds to tell me that she wouldn't want her children around someone with such "hate".

Needless to say, I found out soon after, that her previous relationships were very "colorful" so to speak. Ironically, this girl has a brother who is a cop. Hilarious, isn't it? If I were him, I would have nipped that little problem in the bud a loooooong time ago.

Boy, do I know how to pick 'em or what?
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Groundfighter that's what I like to hear. I always try to explain the things you mentioned to some of my white friends but they think I'm making it up or something.