Happy New Year (2017)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Happy New Year to all!

Personally 2016 was the best year of my life but 2017 could be even better. All the leftist commie scum are saying good riddance to 2016, the "worst year ever". Don't they realize 2017 is going to be even worse for them? Trump will take office with a Republican house and senate. Soon the Supreme Court will have a rightward tilt. I hope the new year brings record levels of liberal tears to the point where they are begging for it to be 2016 again.

Ambrose

Master
A happy new year to all friends here. We don't expect anything to improve for whites who work as American footballers, but we've so much of everything else to be satisfied with. We win so much in everything where merit matters our brilliance certainly will continue to shine.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Disgusting slags and bumbling slobs. It's no wonder England is being taken over by a bunch of kebab eating, 3rd world savages.

It's very sad how far the British Empire has fallen.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Those Brits do that every New Years. Glad I stayed home and went to bed at 1100 pm and awoke at 900 am feeling like a champ.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Happy New Year to all my CF Brothers! Let's hope the wave of nationalism and white self-awareness that started in 2016 continues and grows in the new year and the Globalists continue to slowly lose control.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
The best and brightest of New Year's wishes to all my fellow Caste Footballers! Looking forward to bright times!:)