Greetings and Salutations.

ShowSomePride

Greetings brothers!
smiley4.gif
I lurked at this website for many months, checking it everyday (still do) and I feel I should introduce myself as I plan on posting more regularly.

I am a twenty-something college student who, at an early age, began to see the blatant anti-white bias that pervades all facets my society. And, much like the rest of you, I'm angry about it. So I began looking for a place to vent my feelings about race relations not just in my native country of America but everywhere that fellow whites are slowly being stripped their rights, land and self-respect.

I have been to other places that fight for our cause, but thus far none have spoken to me the way this one does. Here at caste-football you won't see the hateful vitriol at places like Stormfront (and even though I empathize with them, they do our cause more harm than good imo)

I am regularly impressed with the the thoughtful and well reasoned articles posted by the likes of JimmyChitwood, Riggens, Kowalski etc.

I love how you will show again and again, using numbers provided by the NFL itself, to demonstrate that White men and blacks with the same skills and talents will be relegated to entirely different roles based on skin color alone.

But most of all, I like coming here because you wish to elevate the White race rather than bring down other ones.

And don't despair for our future so much either. As one of the younger poster here, I can tell you the MSM's attempt to make white people feel inferior, guilty and not worthy of existence has not gone over well with my generation.

The blood that flows through our veins is the same blood that created civilization as we know it, and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

Keep Fighting the Good Fight

Show Some Pride

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Show Some Pride,

As a fellow young poster and relatively new member as well, welcome. I completely agree with you and your compliments of caste football. Our generation has a lot of passion, energy and resilience. As I type this, I'm sure people are opening their eyes to the reality of things. The problem is most of our generation is misguided and brainwashed (years in front of the TV will do that) but thanks to great sites like this, the internet and an internal feeling that something with this picture is not right, things will slowly change.

Looking forward to your future posts.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
ShowSomePride, good tohear you will be posting moreand I look forward to your contributions!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice post, ShowSomePride, and welcome to the board.

A fair number of knowledgeable, articulate posters here are in their 20s and 30s. Makes me feel good and a little more optimistic about the future.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
ShowSomePride, welcome aboard Caste Football! It's good to see fellow Whites concerned about defending our great race against the scourge of the social-Marxists & their Globalist Elite ma$ters! Thanks for making an intelligent stand against the Caste System and for our great race!
smiley1.gif

Freedom

Mentor
Welcome! I'm 19, so it's great to see younger people here and most importantly, people that try to stay young. Edited by: Freedom

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
welcome to Caste Football, ShowSomePride.
smiley32.gif
i look forward to your contributions.

and thanks for the compliments!
smiley9.gif
smiley1.gif

Sean

Mentor
Welcome aboard Show Some Pride. I too am a twenty something year old college student. Good to see younger people waking up!