Great Job

sunshine

Mentor
I have been too busy to breath but Jimmy Chitwood and Col. Reb have done a great job of keeping us informed. Good work guys. I prefer college football to the pros--I don't think I need to explain why.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks sunshine! I feel the same way about college football, and even high school too.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
thanks a lot, man! i do what i can, but it's a shame so much of the info is disheartening... our guys are as good or better than their darker counterparts, both on the field and on the stop watch, but a fair shot is awfully hard for 'em to come by. maybe the upcoming high schoolers will change that.

and i agree, Colonel Reb does a phenomenal job!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Y'all are too kind. Jimmy, you do an awesome job too! I wish I could do more as well, but I am extremely limited in the time I can spend doing it. I believe I owe it to the kids who are playing to do what I can to undo the Caste System.

Gary

Mentor
Colonel Reb has always been one of my favorite posters on this site.He seems to conduct himself like a true southern gentleman.College football is one of my favorite sports so the information the Colonel posts here helps me out a lot.
Jimmy Chitwood also has made this website a better place.Keep up the good work men
smiley32.gif
. Edited by: Gary

voice

Guru
It is pretty impressive.I have feeling we are being read by people that never post , but with this level of reporting we are changing perceptions and instilling action in our favor.

At the very least, we could be awakening parents to where they should send their kids so they won't be token recruits sitting on the bench!