Good Music Videos

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fun video from the very early days of MTV, when it was actually enjoyable to watch its programming:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Fun video from the very early days of MTV, when it was actually enjoyable to watch its programming:

Can we please go back to the 1980's? It was a time where most people got along and the world hadn't lost it's
mind yet. This song as with most songs ot the 80's and 90's bring back so many good memories. Music that
anyone can listen to. Love the comedy in this video. What a great song!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The 1980s seem to strike a nostalgic chord in everyone who was old enough to remember them. Virtually everyone I talk to about it agrees. I'm old enough to remember music starting from the mid-1960s onward and I don't miss the songs of the '60s and '70s with some exceptions. There's a local station that plays "classic rock" and it's pretty much the same 50 songs from the '60s and '70s over and over again. Wouldn't bother me if I never heard any of them again.

The music of the '80s stands up well and the often cheesy MTV videos accompanying them helps make them memorable. I like a lot of '90s music too, but not much since the beginning of the (totalitarian) 21st century.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The 1980s seem to strike a nostalgic chord in everyone who was old enough to remember them. Virtually everyone I talk to about it agrees. I'm old enough to remember music starting from the mid-1960s onward and I don't miss the songs of the '60s and '70s with some exceptions. There's a local station that plays "classic rock" and it's pretty much the same 50 songs from the '60s and '70s over and over again. Wouldn't bother me if I never heard any of them again.

The music of the '80s stands up well and the often cheesy MTV videos accompanying them helps make them memorable. I like a lot of '90s music too, but not much since the beginning of the (totalitarian) 21st century.

I also like the classic rock of the 60's and 70's along with some of the disco. Yes I said it but I'm as straight as an arrow. I think I liked
it because of the women but who knows. Music is wonderful and I agree the 80's STAND OUT! Might be my favorite decade of all music.
After that I must say that I like the music from the 1940's to the 1960's. So relaxing to listen to and the world was a happier place! The
Big Band Era around World War II is a blast to listen to. Glenn Miller is one of my favorites along with many, many others!

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Like Don said classic rock stations are putrid. There are thousands of rock songs that would put their playlist to shame. I like going back and revisiting some of the most creative stuff from the 60s and 70s. Actually the 80s stuff is like part 2 of freshness of the sixties for me, pop wise that is. I enjoyed many of those songs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
That is a cool song and video.

Note how the girls are fit and very sexy yet not one of them ever lifted a weight or otherwise went to the gym. And of course none have tats, piercings, or green hair and there are no fatties of either sex to been seen.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great song Don. I had the biggest crush on this female model back in my younger days. Great song and an incredible
video. Simply yet very relaxing and exotic. Her name is Helena Christensen. :p

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great song Don. I had the biggest crush on this female model back in my younger days. Great song and an incredible
video. Simply yet very relaxing and exotic. Her name is Helena Christensen. :p

I heard it on the radio today for the first time in a long time and remembered that sexy video.

booth

Mentor
I just don't think kids nowadays can have fun like this.

Hock, this song brought back a flood of memories for me. I believe this lady dancing, also danced with Eric Burden and Otis Redding on the song "Shake." She is a great dancer.

booth

Mentor
I wish we could go back to the old ways of living. I remember many a Sunday of eating on the grounds as they called it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wish we could go back to the old ways of living. I remember many a Sunday of eating on the grounds as they called it.

The old fashioned ways are the best ways. The best way to have this currently is to be in the smallest town out in the country among like minded people. I love everything about country music and country living. That's about as close to the past as I've found. Great video!

booth

Mentor
Today being Veterans Day I thought this would be appropriate. I also want to thank all the veterans for their service.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I may have posted this before, but worth reposting. Anything these guys produce is great music.

Btw I’ve bought a few shirts from ACal clothing. Adam Calhoun’s line. He’s got some decent designed shirts for $20-25 price range @Whiteathlete333

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A tribute to a time in America that I wish I could have grown up in. The song is "The Echoes of My Mind".

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Woke people won't like this song. The performance is from a very old show called Hullabaloo. The host for this particular show or segment was Brian Epstein who was the Beatles' manager. Epstein was gay, so I'm not sure how much he enjoyed this.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I always liked this song by Gregg Allman, a Southern Man. The official video is good and goes back to '87, but I like this appearance on the Letterman show. He was in the belly of the beast and came through very well.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a couple more from the greatly missed days of the 1980s: