Golfers need Mexicans

Bart

Hall of Famer
Mayor Bloomberg tosses more BS into the debate.

[url]http://upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20060401-072918-85 42r[/url]
<H2 =u-story-hdr>Bloomberg: Illegal immigrants help golfers</H2>

NEW YORK, April 1 (UPI) -- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg says golf fairways would suffer if illegal immigrants were returned to their native country.

"You and I are beneficiaries of these jobs," Bloomberg told his WABC-AM radio co-host, John Gambling. "You and I both play golf; who takes care of the greens and the fairways in your golf course?"

However, Robert Heaney, general manager of Deepdale Golf Club -- a Long Island course where Bloomberg often plays -- told The New York Daily News that no illegal immigrants work at the club.

"Deepdale Golf Club has always been in 100 percent compliance with all immigration laws, and it is absolutely our policy to remain in compliance with all immigration laws," Heaney said.

JD074

Master
Elitist scumbag. I was watching Bill Maher's show and he had Erica Jong on. She was saying how important it was for her to have a Mexican nanny. Who cares whether some rich b*tch has a nanny or not? Talk about being disconnected from the real issues and real problems facing Americans. These ivory tower *ssholes couldn't care less about working and middle class America. They just want to be able to pay their credict card bills, mortgage, car payments, car insurance, etc.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Anyone see the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane"? In the movie Dick and Jane have a mexican nanny for their kid. The kid can hardly speak English and talks with a heavy accent because he is being raised by the nanny not the parents. It is a pathetic statement on white parenting in the upper classes but at least it makes the idea seem unfavorable and maybe a few whites pick up on it.

Deacon

Guru
JD074 said:
Elitist scumbag. I was watching Bill Maher's show and he had Erica Jong on. She was saying how important it was for her to have a Mexican nanny.Talk about being disconnected from the real issues and real problems facing Americans.
That reminds me of my co-worker who's against a border wall. Why? Because it woould keep all the hot Mexican women from coming into the country for him to bed.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: Deacon