God help us all!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Oops I mistakenly thought that Michigan had loosened up conceal carry to include schools, theaters, arenas, etc. But only the legislature passed the law. Michigan's governor, the most RINO of republican rhi-no-sir-ees vetoed the legislation. He's one of those liberals who is only a "R" because he's in business, and thinks it should be okay to make a profit. In all other ways he's a liberal "D".

Pretty typical and expected. Regardless of what happened in Connecticut he might have vetoed it anyway. He vetoed legislation just before the election that would have required people to show proof of citizenship at the polls. Commonsense legislation that any republicrapian should support if only to ensure they can win an election here and there. But not in this amerika. :icon_rolleyes:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As with any major or traumatic event, various alternative theories have sprung up about this one, in particular that there were multiple shooters.

What has struck me as very strange is that I haven't heard anything about any injured children or adults. The line is always given as 20 dead children, 6 dead adults (all women), but somehow no survivors other than those that weren't shot.

Compare that to the Aurora theater shooting, which killed 12 with 58 others injured. And in the most methodical mass murder, the Virginia Tech slaughter, 32 were killed with another 17 injured.

Was this anti-social, live-in-mommy's basement, video-playing mental case so proficient with guns that every single person he shot died? Even people that get shot in the head and in other vital places sometimes survive. . . but none in the Newtown school apparently. . .

Truthteller

Mentor
Even people that get shot in the head and in other vital places sometimes survive. . . but none in the Newtown school apparently. . .

Don, the head of the Connecticut state place has noted there are two adult survivors. Both were shot at least once. One is rumored to be the Vice Principle, and she was shot in the foot, I believe.

Also, the sub-human monster shot these kids and their female teachers while they were all huddled together in hopes of better protecting themselves. Reportedly, one very lucky 6 year old (girl?) was able to survive by pretending she was shot.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
You would think that somebody would have tried to charge the guy or something. Were there no adult males at the school whatsoever?

Truthteller

Mentor
You would think that somebody would have tried to charge the guy or something. Were there no adult males at the school whatsoever?

Only 2 males teachers in the entire school, I believe. Maybe some male janitors. It's been reported the very courageous, 5'2" female principle tried to lung at him and stop the attack. She was unfortunately over-powered by the coward, due to his weapon. Just a horrific story.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
My theory on this POS Lanza is that he was a sniveling little coward of a momma's boy and when he snapped he went full pussy, killing his mother in her sleep and then going to a place where he knew there would be virtually no one to overpower his wussy little ass, a place filled with tiny kids and mild women and where he could play out his video game fantasy of blasting the life out of fellow humans.

If he had even gone to a junior high there would have been seventh graders more manly then him and the possibility of someone kicking his ass before he could work up the nerve to go psycho probably terrified him. So he picked a place where he new there were little to no men and a population even more weak and physically incapable then himself.

There were no other options, Day care centers have fathers coming and going all day with their kids, old folks homes have staff and orderlies, and any school over the grade school level would have males superior to him in every manly quality.

He was the ultimate loser wimp. The type of human garbage turned out daily in our collapsing empire, feminized, de-racialized, mentally sick, raised by women in a feminist society and thus a totally dysfunctional failure of a human being that in a normal world would have been weeded out of the gene pool a long time ago.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Thats very well said Jax, and I think your right on the money. What a great assessment of the situation. As much as the media loves this I bet they wish he would have shot up a school full of black kids instead, so they could spin it in a racial way. Id be willing to bet this punk hated that he was white himself.

Phall

Master
Lanza's story is pretty easy to guess. A high-order autist, he slaughtered his mother during a fit of over-medication or (more likely) skipping his prescription. Going to her workplace to kill kids was his follow-through, since he believed she loved them more than she loved him. That's probably not a stretch either, since her $280k/year alimony could have easily precluded her part-time teaching gig while her stay-at-home son played video games and stewed.

Lanza's parents divorced less than four years ago, and that was most certainly a turning point for the state of his mental health. While we don't know any of those details, we do know that Lanza's father and older brother were completely estranged from the household. Screw over your husband after a 20 yr marriage and see how loyal your kids are to you. The late Mrs. Lanza felt herself to be entirely capable of raising her mentally-disabled son without a father figure. She was wrong.

We don't pardon murderers or indict their parents when they snap. There will always be the occasional rotten apple, no matter how tightly-knit the community. But with all the limp-wristed calls for change!!, it's only proper that we focus on the regrettable parenting behaviors at play here. Nancy Lanza married late (age 30), bore children late (age 34), and divorced post-menopause (age 50). We don't prohibit those things from occurring naturally, but unfortunately we seem to encourage them. It skews up the odds for disaster.

This is a natural occurrence under the umbrella of a feminized society. Earlier this week, some college basketball coach from a small school used his press conference to well up and cry for "change", whatever that may be. He offered no solutions, suggested nothing impolite, and pledged his allegiance to any "change" that would prevent another tragedy. It was as if he was entirely disturbed by the status quo that led him into a role of leader and mentor for young men. I was disgusted. A call to repeal the constitution would have been much more brave.

We wouldn't hate Adam Lanza so much if he didn't kill 20 toddlers. Remember that while he is an outlier, there are increasingly more rudderless young white men on the path to becoming chronic video game-playing 30 yr old serial masturbator store clerks. Without a future, it's ever more likely that they'll try to burn the whole place down.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Phall, - Well said Sir.

I don't know what to say about all of this stuff. My idea is people, especially boys aren't living correctly. Boys have to be active people. They can't live as some hot house plant, being shelterd form everything around them. Many boys anymore don't even know the physical layout of where they live. For example. I've wondered if a boy doesn't go out, can it be said he's from a certain area? Everything is out of kilter anymore. I don't really have a hold on things myself anymore. Everything I ever did was built upon the bedrock of basic logic. Now people are trying to tell me basic logic doesn't apply anymore. That can't be. The physical world remains the same. To deny it's existance is sheer insanity.

Tom Iron...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Phall - great post - you have put into words everything I have been thinking.

Kaptain

Master
I have to admit that years ago on this site I was on the wrong side of the gun debate. I thought that they could never take our guns away. That people wouldn't stand for it and we are wasting time always arguing about gun rights. A few incidents and the wheels are in motion. With a controlled media, a dysfuctional multi-racial society, and a bought and paid for government they can accomplish just about anything. It's clear that it is coming. I was wrong.

Highlander

Mentor
My idea is people, especially boys aren't living correctly. Boys have to be active people. They can't live as some hot house plant, being shelterd form everything around them. Many boys anymore don't even know the physical layout of where they live. For example. I've wondered if a boy doesn't go out, can it be said he's from a certain area? Everything is out of kilter anymore. I don't really have a hold on things myself anymore. Everything I ever did was built upon the bedrock of basic logic. Now people are trying to tell me basic logic doesn't apply anymore. That can't be. The physical world remains the same. To deny it's existance is sheer insanity
Boys need male guidance, preferably from their own father. Yes, they "aren't living correctly", but do they have much say in the matter these days? So many are being raised now by single moms that are half-crazy and hate men. When they aren't raised by her, they are being raised by TV, video games, and a sordid contemporary pop culture. Yes, they "have to be active people", but if they are too active (read: not behaving exactly like a girl their age) they are then put on ADD drugs and turned into zombies. If they should somehow get by this and want to play football or basketball in college, well, we know what happens there as they give a less talented "Jamal" the scholarship instead. Then, maybe they'll say "Oh, well, I'll go ahead and try out for the tennis/gymnastics/wrestling/etc. team", only to find out that the University had to cancel those programs to be in compliance with Title IX.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
We are totally screwed. Real men didn't stand up to tyranny in the 60s, and since then its gotten out of control. Those of us born after 1980 didn't really have much of a chance. The old timers just sit up on their high horses, and shake their self righteous heads at us. Our children's future looks very, very dark, and hopeless.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We are totally screwed. Real men didn't stand up to tyranny in the 60s, and since then its gotten out of control. Those of us born after 1980 didn't really have much of a chance. The old timers just sit up on their high horses, and shake their self righteous heads at us. Our children's future looks very, very dark, and hopeless.

When I was a young political activist, we were sometimes angry at the old-timers for letting us down, and when those old-timers were young they asked those before them how the country could have been so easily subverted. The American Republic and those who love and cherish it have been the victims of purposely applied gradualism for over a century (some would argue much longer than that), instituted with ever-increasing high technology combined with the basic tenants of subversion of an ancient methodology the roots of which can be traced back thousands of years.

There's been only a small number of Americans over the past century who have been able to think outside the box and also cared enough to try and change the direction of things, and always in vain though many made great personal sacrifices. There was an impressive America First movement in the 1930s, which was hundreds of times larger than anything that exists today. Polls after war broke out in Europe taken in 1939-'41 showed that 80 percent plus of Americans wanted the country to stay out of WWII. But then Pearl Harbor conveniently happened (as so many events have conveniently happened through the years that "magically" benefitted the desires of the U.S. government to engage in war), and Americans instantly and overwhelmingly reverted to their default mode of "rallying 'round the flag."

The aftermath of WWII has seen the near utter ruination of Western, Christian society, which is where we find ourselves today. Perhaps the greatest flaw of the American "melting pot" which achieved the notable and previously unthinkable feat of successfully melding the various European tribes together as a functioning and prosperous society, is that in doing so almost all White ethnic and racial memory and the lessons of history were eliminated, which is why American Whites are so dumbed down today into effortlessly manipulated DWFs, dittoheads and "Christian Zionists," and also "liberals," "anti-racists," etc.

It's easy to point at the young and ask, "How can the vast majority of you be so brainwashed when so much is now out in the open?" but that's just as pointless as pointing the finger of blame at the older generations for not "revolting." When the average working class and middle class people don't have leaders that represent them and look out for their interests, we end up where we are. The U.S. has a closed political system, and the government, media and educational establishment for all intents and purposes are now the same "unitary" totalitarian organism.

We still have the freedom to meet, speak, write, distribute literature, run for office, and myriad other options, even though the system also constantly trys to intimidate many into inaction. The internet has both opened up information but also made it way too convenient not to go beyond computers into real life activism. That to me is the major obstacle that aware Americans face today -- whether or not to leave their "safety bubble" and have the fortitude and courage to engage the system because the system itself through its many problems and its crimes against God and Nature has created a pre-revolutionary environment that isn't far away from a revolutionary environment given the right circumstances.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"But then Pearl Harbor conveniently happened (as so many events have conveniently happened through the years that "magically" benefitted the desires of the U.S. government to engage in war), and Americans instantly and overwhelmingly reverted to their default mode of "rallying 'round the flag."

That trick fools the suckers every time.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Psych meds linked to 90% of school shootings

Some 90 percent of school shootings over more than a decade have been linked to a widely prescribed type of antidepressant called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs, according to British psychiatrist Dr. David Healy, a founder of RxISK.org, an independent website for researching and reporting on prescription drugs.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/psych-meds-linked-to-90-of-school-shootings/

werewolf

Hall of Famer

At least 90% of the perpetrators of mass shootings are on some type of medication, usually SSRIs, which have a well documented history of triggering extreme violence.

The gun-grabbers like to portray guns as the cause of violence, but that is like saying pencils are the cause of bad spelling. Lurking in the shadows is the real monster; prescription anti-depressants.

Don;t take my word for it, web search "SSRI violence", "SSRI suicide", and "SSRI murder."

Adam Lanza, the shooter in Connecticut, was on Fanapt, an anti-psychotic medication whose manufacturer admits "frequently" results in increased aggression, panic, and impulse control disorder. In other words, the drug actualy made his mental condition far worse and more prone to violence.

Eric Harris, one of the Columbine shooters, was taking Zoloft and Luvox. The medical records of his co-shooter, Klebold, have not been made public. The same is true of the Dark Knight shooter, although we know he was under treatment for psychological problems.

At least 90% of the perpetrators of mass shootings are on some type of medication, usually SSRIs, which have a well documented history of triggering extreme violence. Over at ssristories.com, there is a list of 66 school violence episodes linked to SSRIs. Yet doctors, urged on by pharmaceutical corporations, prescribe them to slightly over 10% of the public, mostly young people diagnosed with ADHD and depression. It is estimated 30% of those patients do not need medication and are made worse by it. SSRIs are handed out like candy to soldiers in the wars, and may go a long way towards explaining the epidemic of military suicides now exceeding losses from enemy action.

Congress held hearings on SSRI induced violence but chose to do nothing lest they risk losing campaign donations from pharmaceutical corporations. Likewise, corporate media won't report this story out of fear they will lose those lucrative pharmaceutical ad deals.

It is up to Americans to educate each other that the cause of these inexplicable outburst of violence are dangerous psychotropic drugs reckless prescribed solely because they are hugely profitable. And when guns are not available, SSRI patients can and have resorted to knives, baseball bats, sledgehammers, cars, and whatever else they can find.

Guns are not the problem. Bad medications are.

Spread the word.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/

Last edited:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think the points already been made but aren't you doing the same thing as the anti-gun crowd when you blame medications? There are millions of people on those medications just like there are millions of guns out there, yet there are only a few mass murderers.
Remember, Prozac doesn't kill people, people kill people!!! :evil:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I think the points already been made but aren't you doing the same thing as the anti-gun crowd when you blame medications? There are millions of people on those medications just like there are millions of guns out there, yet there are only a few mass murderers.
Remember, Prozac doesn't kill people, people kill people!!! :evil:

I guess you're right about the point having been already made on here - but they own the media and the politicians and they won't talk about it - they only want to talk about guns - but guns have been around for a thousand years - but kids have only started routinely mass murdering other kids a few years ago - since they started turning American boys into doped up zombies trained in utra-violence by video games and tv and movies and watching their mass murdering wars withoiut end - here in the USSA.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah but there is a point about kids being over medicated. Just because they aren't shooting up schools doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

what worries me, is Obama was on tv and not only said something about gun control, he said something about mental health as well. Whose to say the government won't just start adding into background checks thorough checks of a person's medical history to see if they are fit to own a gun? what if they decide who is mentally ill and who isn't? that could wind up being a disaster. and if this SSRI thing was pushed to the limit as showing links to violence, they decide anyone who has ever taken them isn't fit to own a gun when in reality a majority of people taking ssri's are average everyday people with minor problems.

I mean right now they wouldn't be able to pry into someone's medical history but whose to say they wouldn't change how things are operated? what if they went as far as to say parents with kids who are on any type of medication like this can't have guns either? because the kids might get access. Or what if they decide if you even have a relative on meds then you can't own one? I mean doesn't China do a similar thing, punish an entire family for something one person did? I mean we might not see the 2nd amendment go away in the way we thought but something done like this to make the process of getting guns legally much harder. Anything is possible in this country. So that's one problem I have with blaming the gun violence just on medication.

but I agree that most kids shouldn't be taking ssris. I highly doubt that most of them have some type of chemical imbalance in the brain dealing with serotonin at such a young age. The best thing to do is educate parents and future parents about this. It seems like it should have happened with the whole adhd thing but the prescriptions of adhd meds have only increased. It is true that boys are more likely to be diagnosed with adhd, in has been said many girls may have add (slighlty different I guess) but since they aren't causing problems in the classroom it often goes undiagnosed. So boys tend to be overprescribed while girls are underprescribed.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There is no such thing as ADD, ADHD, and Aspergers Syndrome.

They are very close to officially declaring that dissent and questioning the Party Line - including what they call "conspiracy theories" and "racism" and "antisemitism" - is "mental illness", which is just what they did in the USSR.

ww

werewolf

Hall of Famer
2012-12-18-humor-5.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

I appreciate the sentiment but my advice to anyone who owns any guns is to sell them. They are going to get them this time because as we learned from the last election the tide has turned and we are outnumbered. It might not happen right away but as soon as a conservative justice dies or retires it's a done deal. So sell them before you have to turn them in.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer