gay marriage, and destruction of the traditional family

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
When I see these types of stories, it's very difficult to have much hope for the future:

http://www.today.com/news/same-sex-...adoption-equality-6C10687368?ocid=msnhp&pos=2

And here's a picture of what the ideal family looks like in this cartoon that we're living in:

6C8322131-130719-deboer-rowse.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Dadburnitall! I about wanted to vomit looking at that vile, disgraceful, putrid horror!! That is un-natural & disturbing on multiple levels. Yet, the controlled judeo-bolshevik MSM would have everyone believe this mess in the (new) norm...& to be lauded to the hilt. Another glaring example of how this warped, wicked world (especially USSA) is just begging for the wrath of God Almighty.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer

At least those two human protuberances will only be defiling the soul of one white child (who will, without question, be a homosexual in adulthood), as opposed to three.

Recently, many celebrities in the Judeo-Marxist entertainment complex have been “cashing in” on the gay marriage debate, penning songs to peddle their Jew-piloted agenda to loyal fans, many of them teenagers in midst of their politically-formative years. A co-worker of mine is constantly listening to “Top 40” radio as we drive to meetings and such. About a week ago, we heard a stunningly-obtuse “Gay Rights” song by wigger rapper, “Macklemore.” This is the little Aryan-looking disgrace-o-skin responsible for the impressively-annoying “hit” song “Thrift Shop”…

macklemore-thrift-shop-review.jpg

CAPTION: Wiggerly Worm, Macklemore

Anyway, here is the Seattle-based Vanilla Gorilla’s latest racial ignominy, a noxious song called “Same Love.” Warning, the music video is not for the squeamish…

[video=youtube;hlVBg7_08n0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0[/video]

Our pre-historic, permanently-detested, war-mongering Yiddish “friends” froth at the mouth and howl at the moon whilst preaching “tolerance” for all races, creeds, religions, sexual orientations, and opinions…but if an analogous song and music video espousing the love between men and women were to be produced in the same vein, well, I doubt that it would win their benevolent “tolerance.”

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"At least those two human protuberances will only be defiling the soul of one white child (who will, without question, be a homosexual in adulthood), as opposed to three."

Maybe he, and the boy on his right who doesn't look like a bad little chap, and deserves better than having two morbidly obese bull dykes posing as his parents, might rebel and slaughter the other three.

:)

"Our pre-historic, permanently-detested, war-mongering Yiddish “friends”..."

Always always always demanding war!!!

"Gay" (ie homosexual) "marriage"(sic) is, by the way, illegal in their own country, Israhell.

It's special only for you, goyische schmucks! Enjoy!

;-)

ww

Last edited: