Gangsta Rap

Bk21

Guru
Yesterday, there was a coverage about Chicago Gangsta' rap, and an insight about how those rappers sense about the american society:

[video=youtube;MPT-TL1Fdbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPT-TL1Fdbo[/video]

Bk21

Guru
They were asked at the end to listen to "french rap", from a Celtic group "Manau" - the tribe of Dana

[video=youtube;5RQ-UcKtgVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RQ-UcKtgVQ&feature=related[/video]

comparing lyrics - prostitues, drugs and big c***s from one side, this on the other:
"There, where all our ancestors, giants Celtic warriors, after great battles, have established themselves as masters, it is now time to defend our land against an army of Simeriens ready to cross swords.Whole tribe gathered around large menhirs, to invoke the gods so that they can bless us. After this prayer with my brothers without making state of zeal, the chiefs gave us all sips of mead, for courage, for there is no fault to remain, for the greatness and pride when we are in the battle because this is the first time for me that I am going to fight and I hope to be worthy of the tribe of Dana."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
"Gangsta rap" is just another joke form of music that blacks use to try and soothe their inferiority complex out with. Grown men ,who are usually so ugly not even the obese white trophy wife would want them if not for their money, rapping about how many "hoes they beez gettin" and flashing jewelery in oversized t-shirts. It's really equal to the average 12 year olds mindset.

Don't forget, many blacks, including Alicia Keys,claim whitey invented this form of garbage music to get blacks to kill each other. Again, it's just a full out war against the white man.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube_share;jTuBnZrLbq0]http://youtu.be/jTuBnZrLbq0[/video]

:love:

a traditional song from brittany

I wanted to start a thread on this a long time ago but I just thought this crap would have died out a long time ago. I don't care if I sound racist but black people never seem to get tired of listening to vile stuff calling each other ni**as and talking about how they are down for their own with their bitches and whores.
I currently live in Utica , NY and the most disturbing thing to me the last year is not that you hear it constantly blaring from cars on every street that idiots (black and some whites ) have to play it at ear shattering levels. Most of them have no respect for other people. Such is the mostly scumbag race and you know its never going to change. They are never going to evolve as a race. Its a shame so many decent americans of all races have to put up with this filth of humanity.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
"Gangsta rap" is just another joke form of music that blacks use to try and soothe their inferiority complex out with. Grown men ,who are usually so ugly not even the obese white trophy wife would want them if not for their money, rapping about how many "hoes they beez gettin" and flashing jewelery in oversized t-shirts. It's really equal to the average 12 year olds mindset.

Don't forget, many blacks, including Alicia Keys,claim whitey invented this form of garbage music to get blacks to kill each other. Again, it's just a full out war against the white man.

Ha..Alicie Keys is half-white...too funny. Nah blacks invented gansgta rap to "empower" themselves to fight against their white opressor :baby:

As far as gangsta rap - it was a movement that started in the late 80s and early 90s - the media caught on to it and labeled it gangsta rap or whatever. The gangsta part has dropped and the basic message of it just pervaded normal rap - its all the same watered down non-sense. It takes no creativity and a raping of the english language to manipulate words to make them rhyme.

Its a real base form of entertainment made for and by the lowest rung of humans on this earth. The Jewish controlled media took it and ran with it and exposed suburban whites to it. It's the same type of thing they do with blacks in all aspects of society. Using sports/music/entertainment to try to normalize them and push integration and miscegenation.

dwid

Hall of Famer
rap music can be very easy for White kids to get into. The music can be angry which they can relate to. Lots of mainstream White music is watered down whining about your girlfriend crap nowadays. There is tough music for White kids to listen to that isn't hip hop, its metal and rock. Its funny when I was at this one majority black school the other day this "pimped out" 90's oldsmobile that looked beat up besides the rims etc, black kid was rocking some Napalm Death, some death metal.

I can understand because hip hop has become watered down as well. Lil Wayne was a nerd in high school, although he had some nice lyrics on his mixtapes. I had a friend that went to high school with him. Dude is gay with Birdman, who was having sex with the dude when he was 13 or 14. B.G., another New Orleans rapper wasn't cool with that and they have "beef", supposedly Birdman says its because of the heroin addiction but Cash Money has lots of dope snorters on the label. Lil Wayne is all hooked on pain pills and benzos which is the same thing, even has a song that says "only once the drugs are gone, I feel like dying". I remember I overheard this one drug deal going down, a White guy was trying to sell a black guy an oc 80, which is crushed up and snorted and is similar to dope, the black guy said "i don't do no pills, ima dope snorter" even though he was dope sick he refused, which shows how ignorant they are. Just like how B.G., now going by BGizzle thinks he is clean now because he goes to a methadone clinic. Can you catch a nod on methadone? yes, espescially if you take some xanax or klonopin with it. Yeah you aren't shooting anything or snorting anything but its the same thing.

Anyway, the new guy Lil Wayne promotes is Drake, when I was growing up, Drake was a character on a teeny bopper show called Degrassi (new generation), yeah his character got shot in a school shooting, but its a freaking tv show, dude is fake.

But most artists who talk tough are fake. The only one I experienced in real life was a hardcore band called Skarhead, someone was talking crap to him in the crowd, a couple from MS, and he jumped off the stage and clocked the dude, me and my friend s grabbed a hold of the singer and the girlfriend because she was going after him.

The singer from Murphy's Law was tough as well, when they toured here all the old band members were replaced, and these guys were afraid to death of him, he barked around at them as what to do, I kept asking why they took that and eventually after the show one whispered that hes crazy and would beat the crap out of them. I didn't like his personal views on 9/11, he was from New York and kept talking to me about it all night about the muslims etc. seemed too pro jewish.

As far as rap/hip hop, guys from UNLV made a song dissing Mystical, very long song, about how Mystical was a cheerleader in high school etc. They found the guy from UNLV hangin in a tree.

So all the "real" guys are unknown and usually are dead or in jail. GG Allin was a guy that actually went and attacked people in the crowd, but older guys used to tell me he used to just get his ass kicked while doing this.

Bad Luck 13 was a hardcore band, their shows were crazy, they really did mess stuff up. Some were former members of Stormwatch, an Rac/Oi band, claimed to be non racist skinheads but the one time I hung out with them they said went shtf then its not even a question, they will be on the White side of things.

davidholly

Mentor
It's funny you mention that dwid, a lot of "hardcore" rappers led really soft lives. I think I remember reading that Kanye West's mom works as a professor for some diploma mill.