frederic38

Hall of Famer
lavezzi is right now being presented at paris saint germain

another great white player for that team

scaled.php

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
giroud left montpellier, and montpellier bought another player with a similar profile and story:

486471_3492871243805_695438085_n.jpg

he's named gaetan charbonnier and he's 23 years old

he was one of those players who were wasted by the french clubs and had to play in 2nd and 3rd division

i remember one of those days where i got a ticket for a match of my local team for free or very cheap
i went to see the match and rooted against my local club,as always
in the other team, before the match i saw that there was a white striker
it was pretty much the only white player they had, it was him, charbonnier
i was impressed by him back then
a friend told me that he was named man of the match in this match

apparently, he will start the season as a substitute, but right now there is no other striker at montpellier so let's see

he's 100% french apparently, since charbonnier is a french name

i read an interview where he says that he felt the attitude of a french club towards him was disrespectful

he's well spoken, educated (unlike ribery or other dumb white players)

some goals:

[video=youtube_share;I0J1UqEfenU]http://youtu.be/I0J1UqEfenU[/video]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and a small summary of the french resuts at the 2012 euro champs:

-france won a match in an international competition, something that never happened under the black domination in the french national team (our last victory was in 2006 in the world cup)
-for the first time, we won an euro champs match without either platini or zidane
-we had the shortest team of the competition (smallest medium height) which shows that laurent blanc did what he planned to do (more skilled white players instead of black bodybuilders)
-we still had some players who showed bad behaviour like nasri and menez
-we managed to reach the quarter-finals, which was the goal in this competition

now france will try to qualify for the 2014 world cup, but it will be very hard because we would have to beat spain to do so, for the reasons i tried to explain here: http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/13607-French-Soccer?p=221510&viewfull=1#post221510

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the new coach of the french national team is officially didier deschamps
he played with laurent blanc in the french national team and he shouldn't change anything, the team will not have more blacks

as a player he won every title possible, champions league with marseille, juventus, euro champs, world cup

as a coach he reached the final of the champions league with monaco, a french club, i think that it was the first time in 10 years that this happened (the last time was marseille with didier deschamps in 1993 i think) and the last time to this day

he allowed juventus to come back in serie A just 1 year after getting relegated

then he coached the disgustingly black team marseille, where he did his best
he used the south american players when it mattered the most (in champions league where he reached the quarter finals, impressive when you consider the team he had)
he won the french league with marseille, it was the first title for marseille in 17 years

he always tried to keep his white/south american players even when they were criticised
he lost heinze, which is the reason why marseille wasn't able to win the league the next season, and he lost lucho gonzalez the argentine playmaker

there was an interview by the way with gourcuff's personal coach where he said that in france we don't like this kind of player, that we could see it by the way we treated lucho gonzalez, pastore or gourcuff

anyway he will be the coach until 2014, 2016 if he manages to qualify to the 2014 world cup
it will be very hard lilke i said before ( http://www.castefootball.us/forums/threads/13607-French-Soccer?p=221510&viewfull=1#post221510 ), but didier deschamps is capable of miracles

as good as spain is currently, the day when france goes back to its original level, they will beat spain again
the same goes for germany, england, italy, switzerland, belgium, and the scandinavian countries
to go back to their glory days they need to have more whites, like before (they will never have 100% white teams like in 1950 though, unless a major change happens in europe)

here are didier deschamps and laurent blanc with the world cup:

win_g_1998_576.jpg

deschamps was the captain

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor
"anyway he will be the coach until 2014, 2016 if he manages to qualify to the 2014 world cup
it will be very hard lilke i said before ( http://www.castefootball.us/forums/t...l=1#post221510 ), but didier deschamps is capable of miracles"

France can still qualify if they finished 2nd by winning their playoff with another 2nd place team.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i tried to explain it in the post i linked, but it's very hard
only the 8 best runners up will be able to play the play off match

but i looked it up and it seems that being in a group with less teams than the other groups won't hurt france after all:
The eight best runners-up (determined by records against the first-, third-, fourth- and fifth-placed teams in their groups to ensure balance between different groups) are drawn in two-legged play-offs that will determine the other four qualifying nations

i thought that the number of points would count, so france being in a group with less teams would have less chance to play the play off

frederic38

Hall of Famer
here is what paris saint germain could look like next season:

ae27316bc9a4246c72b57c864073281a-12391-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

the players that are rumored to sign but not done yet are thiago silva and ibrahimowicz (that would open the way to carroll at ac milan)

that would be 8 white starters
i hope that lugano (white) will play more next season,there is also bodmer who could play in ligue 1

the 3 non-whites are 1 african-french black (defensive middle fielder, also known as the afirmative action useless black player position), and 2 brazilians, including thiago silva who's not black and who's one of the best in the world (very slighly over-rated if you ask me)
but let's be patient because that wouldnt be the first time a player is very close to sign for paris saint germain and doesn't sign in the end

but that would be perfect because even the player bought for the middle-eastern public is white (ibrahimowicz)

there would be 4 europeans and only 2 french players (not counting sissoko and motta as europeans) so the french fans are going to complain, but most of the french players are blacks so i prefer argentines than mamdou sakho or neeskens kebano or hoarau
the youth teams of paris saint germain have been posted a few posts above: the less players from paris there are in the team, the better the team will be

that team would be one of the whitest in the champions league, and the whitest in france
and looking at the talent they have, they will be contenders for the champions league next year

frederic38

Hall of Famer
there was a friendly club match here between lyon and athletic bilbao (they try to use the stadium as the local club plays in 3rd division, while the stadium was made when we were in 1st division, so it's a big stadium too big for 3rd division)

lyon lost 2-1, and they look painfully bad, and black ofcourse
2 seasons ago they were the best french club, but they have so many bad black defenders, now they are horrible
they no longer play champions league

it worries me because gourcuff still plays for them, otherwise i wouldn't care
gourcuff had trouble last season (because of injuries) but he was still pretty good

here is the video a friend made about his bad season:

[video=youtube_share;zTNjiyDCuiA]http://youtu.be/zTNjiyDCuiA[/video]

he must come back and be titular in the french national team, he's our most talented player
but in a club this bad....i'm worried
gourcuff needs players around him that know how he plays, otherwise it won't work

reportedly he is better than ever in training, which would mean that he will be at his best

another player who will try to come back to his best form is gignac
he said that he plans to be better than ever, since for the first time in 2 years he will be healthy again

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
and gourcuff did a great match against bilbao
he said that he was not used to the stifling heat that we have in grenoble, but he confirmed that he was in his best shape in a long time

frederic38

Hall of Famer
ibrahimovitch officially signed with paris saint germain

what a huge improvement for this team, they are the biggest story in european football

their team will be around 7-8 whites per match, and the non-whites are brazilians (not blacks, and talented)

you might not know, but this is what paris saint germain looked like in 2010, typical french club, full of "athletes":

100910_PSG_EQUIPE_BODMER.jpg

they even had the worst keeper i ever saw, apoula edel
they were usually not a threat for the title and never qualified for champions league
now it looks like they are pretty sure to easily win the french league, and they will be dangerous in champions league

Europe

Mentor
giroud grew up in a very small "city"
the city is called "froges" and it has a population of 3000
i read an interesting magazine about him, where he talks about how coming from a rural area was hard because grenoble is not a big city, but it's bigger than froges and there are a lot of blacks and arabs and the city is pretty violent

i will probably translate the best parts of the article when i will have more time

i have a similar story to him except that i was born in grenoble but my parents come from rural areas
a picture of froges:
piste-cyclabe-froges-dent-crolles.jpg

here is a view on google maps of where he grew up: http://maps.google.fr/maps?q=froges...d3D1B06ooSSxs524BlPTsg&cbp=12,324.56,,0,-0.35

that's the kind of place where you still finds old guys who speak with the caricatural local accent
http://youtu.be/gDK1GKy2Rlg

I was looking up Grenoble, but couldn't find a racial breakdown of it. I guess they don't officially keep track of that in France, which is stupid.

I did read that Marseilles has more people of Italian origin than French origin.

In the US we have a neighborhood by neighborhood breakdown of race.

Here it is if you haven't seen it.

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I was looking up Grenoble, but couldn't find a racial breakdown of it. I guess they don't officially keep track of that in France, which is stupid.

I did read that Marseilles has more people of Italian origin than French origin.

In the US we have a neighborhood by neighborhood breakdown of race.

Here it is if you haven't seen it.

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map

no there are no racial breakdowns in europe
marseille is almost 100% african (arab and black)
grenoble might be the city in france with the biggest population of italian origin
there are a lot of arabs too
not many blacks, but they are growing fast, not as many as in paris though
paris is a giant zoo
the arabs are complaining there because they are being replaced by blacks, to show you how bad it is
most of the french arabs don't come from paris because paris is 100% black
they come from lyon, marseille, and other smaller cities like grenoble

in marseille the real french live in smaller cities not very far away, see for example alain bernard the swimmer
i was told not to go to marseille because it's africa now
sometimes this city looks like science fiction: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xashaf_femme-arraignee-sur-marseille_fun (a gypsy who walks like a spider and asks for money)

Matra2

Master
What a gruesome video of that beggar in Marseille!

Marseille was the first city in France I became cognizant of because my dad was sent near there for work and around the same time I saw the English-language version of Fanny:

[video=youtube;CYZrlgB7kwE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYZrlgB7kwE[/video]

Notice the first comment (under All Comments):
merci bcp!!! i am so in love with this film that i m going to marseille this yr :)

If that person thinks Marseille looks like that now - with Leslie Caron lookalikes selling fish at the dock - then she is in for a surprise.

Marseille was the main port of entry for the pieds noirs from Algeria. At one point around 1962 these French/European refugees from French Algeria made up over 20% of the city's population. The locals were angry about this and the local Communist daily, the Marseillaise, presented itself as the defenders of the city against "Algerian invaders" (whites, of course) whom they said were taking local jobs and were prone to criminality (the OAS). So where were these communist defenders of Marseille when the blacks and Arabs started to arrive in large numbers? Many of the pieds noirs were encouraged to leave Marseille. Maybe the city would've defended itself better if the pieds noirs had stayed.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
this was the good marseille
for me marseille was only the football club and the movie "taxi" with sami naceri the french arab actor:
naceri2.jpg

the funny thing is that marseille is an african city now, yet they still manage to have too many blacks on their team
they have like 80% blacks in the roster, but they should have more arabs based on the actual population

i love the climate there, and there are very beautiful cities, except marseille which ofcourse should be avoided
aix en provence is for example the best city to live in in france i believe

the way the actors are clothed, my ancestors were clothed the same way
and their accent is different than our, but theiy have similar aspects
also, currently it's probably warmer where i live than at marseille, like every summer, despite being more in the alps (today it was 33 degrees here and 34 in marseille apparently)

many people in the south are starting to take interest in their region and history, i know a lot of people who are interested in the local lifestyle
but very often they are not from there, they are sons of inmigrants, european inmigrants most of the time

regarding the pieds noirs, many ashkenazi jews hated the newcomers, sephardi jews
there is a famous joke here about the french communist party
they say that they had to stop speaking yiddish at their meetings when a sephradi jew joined the party for the first time :grin: (implying that the "french" communist party is 100% jewish)

here is a movie by phillipe clair (real name bensoussan) who was the most famous jewish pied noir in marseille during the 80's:
[video=youtube_share;3JNbSC2D4Wo]http://youtu.be/3JNbSC2D4Wo[/video]

he made the movie and plays in it also (appears at 3.13) with a heavy pied noir accent
believe it or not, this movie beat "ET the extra terrestrial" by spielberg in the box office at marseille

pied noirs are still there, and they are the reason why the "front national" (far right) is still strong in the south of france

it should have been a nightmare to be kicked out of algeria by the arabs, and then see them threatening them again, but in france now

just fontaine, the best french player ever, was pied noir (part spanish)

Last edited:

Europe

Mentor
"most of the french arabs don't come from paris because paris is 100% black

What? I didn't seen many blacks in central Paris when I was there. There were some in the suburbs I went to , but I saw few in the city proper.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
What? I didn't seen many blacks in central Paris when I was there. There were some in the suburbs I went to , but I saw few in the city proper.

yes i include the suburbs when i say "paris"
according to this: http://www.castefootball.us/forums/...-Demographics)?p=225098&viewfull=1#post225098
there are more than 50% black newborns in paris, including the suburbs
that's the blackest city in france, probably in europe
http://www.eutimes.net/2010/05/firs...-reveal-54-of-babies-born-in-paris-are-black/

Zeus

Guru
Frederic and the rest members, I don't know if that's the proper thread to show this commercial, but since it's definitely not a commercial I hate (so I can't put it in that thread) and since French soccer League is like 40-45% black aka the blackest in all Europe, full of black bums, I thought of showing this Greek commercial to you in here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6TgGWMOa2k&feature=plcp

It openly and clearly makes fun of the ridiculous constant attempt of most owners of the football teams in Europe nowadays to fill the rosters of their teams with black bums who know nothing about football. He basically find him in the street cleaning cars and offers him a deal to pay in his team for nothing but some coins. Of course in the media he lies that he found him in a top African team, that he paid millions for him and the "chosen" mass media propaganda in the favor of the magical Negro is on.

Great commercial indeed and I wonder if any Anglo-Saxon nation like the US or England would have the guts to make such a commercial...........No wonder why they try to ruin countries like Greece and Spain financially my friends, cultural Marxism, diversity and political correctness has FAILED miserably in the South......MISERABLY!

By the way, Greek Super League will be 89% white the season 2012-2013 and 71% of the players will be Greeks, especially from the youth teams. Finally they honor the Greek men and kids who bring back home so much pride and success in the international tournaments instead of paying and bringing all these bums from Africa or Brazil like French and English keep doing.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Frederic and the rest members, I don't know if that's the proper thread to show this commercial, but since it's definitely not a commercial I hate (so I can't put it in that thread) and since French soccer League is like 40-45% black aka the blackest in all Europe, full of black bums, I thought of showing this Greek commercial to you in here :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6TgGWMOa2k&feature=plcp

It openly and clearly makes fun of the ridiculous constant attempt of most owners of the football teams in Europe nowadays to fill the rosters of their teams with black bums who know nothing about football. He basically find him in the street cleaning cars and offers him a deal to pay in his team for nothing but some coins. Of course in the media he lies that he found him in a top African team, that he paid millions for him and the "chosen" mass media propaganda in the favor of the magical Negro is on.

Great commercial indeed and I wonder if any Anglo-Saxon nation like the US or England would have the guts to make such a commercial...........No wonder why they try to ruin countries like Greece and Spain financially my friends, cultural Marxism, diversity and political correctness has FAILED miserably in the South......MISERABLY!

By the way, Greek Super League will be 89% white the season 2012-2013 and 71% of the players will be Greeks, especially from the youth teams. Finally they honor the Greek men and kids who bring back home so much pride and success in the international tournaments instead of paying and bringing all these bums from Africa or Brazil like French and English keep doing.

great commercial, it could have been posted in the "against modern football" thread because it says exactly what is wrong in modern football
like balotelli, the black guy in the commercial has no talent but he has a story, so the media and public like him or hate him, but he's a "youtube superstar" and every team want to have him on their roster, because he is very popular

this is inspired by real stories, obviously balotelli, but also some fake football players that managed to play in big clubs just because they lied about their past and acted like they were celebrities
there was a black player, ali dia, who did it
also a french jew, ackelrod, who played in bulgaria pretending that he played for paris saint germain before but actually he was not even a professional player, just a random dude

these black players have always the same look, they are black, with sunglasses, fancy clothes, tatoos, ect
i saw TV shows where a random guy dressed the same way and acted like he was a celebrity, and everybody acted like they knew him
but actually he was nobody
that's how things are nowadays, it's "generation nothing"
for example see this guy in france: http://youtu.be/o0wDm3dGg4A
he acts like he is a know rapper, signs autographs, but actually he is a random guy, and never did anything, he is not a singer, nothing

another story regarding looks and football: a guy was at a party where there was a small black guy who said that he was in the french national team
he made fun of the small black guy because he didn't look like a soccer player, but actually he was rio mavuba, a real soccer player, french international
if he had been wearing big sunglasses and diamond earrings he would have known that he was a soccer player

Arend

Guru
Sentences like these are actually rather counterproductive, unless you want to provoke someone of course.

Also, neither the United States nor the UK have much to do with the euro rescue fund or the euro in the first place.

Zeus

Guru
Sentences like these are actually rather counterproductive, unless you want to provoke someone of course.

Also, neither the United States nor the UK have much to do with the euro rescue fund or the euro in the first place.

Since when reality is provoking mate?

Of course USA and UK have nothing to do with Euro Rescue, they have left this "responsibility" to Jewish American and Jewish German bank giants to do so, have you ever heard of Soros? Bloomberg? Rothschild?

Like USA got nothing to do with all the "chosen" wars in the middle East which was the main cause of the 70% rise inside ten years, of all these Muslim illegal immigrants from those area, in Greece, Spain or Italy?

Like UK and USA got nothing to do with the illegal invasion of Cyprus from the Mongoloid Turks back in 1974, simply because Turks were the little political puppets of both nations back then?

Man, Americans and Brits are so damn innocent for everything, aren't they? It's the damn Greeks, Spaniards, Italians and rest "political, economic and militarily Giants" of the last 50 years to blame for the fall of our race huh?

Sweet :)

Zeus

Guru
Frederic I apologize mon pot for the mess in here and going back to the topic, give me the racial breakdown of my team Paris Saint-Germain man.......What do you think of Zlatan's giga transfer? I know the team is owned by Arabs but the roster seems to be one of whitest in the whole French League right? How many players will be white in the 23 roster man? Any info yet?

The two teams of my heart, AEK F.C. and Paris S.G. have both been without a championship from the 90's, it's time for one of the two at least to win it this year. I have faith in Ancelotti.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Frederic I apologize mon pot for the mess in here and going back to the topic, give me the racial breakdown of my team Paris Saint-Germain man.......What do you think of Zlatan's giga transfer? I know the team is owned by Arabs but the roster seems to be one of whitest in the whole French League right? How many players will be white in the 23 roster man? Any info yet?

The two teams of my heart, AEK F.C. and Paris S.G. have both been without a championship from the 90's, it's time for one of the two at least to win it this year. I have faith in Ancelotti.

this past season paris saint germain was one of the whitest teams in the league (the whitest starting 11 i would say) and they got even whiter
in the roster there are not many blacks, and the blacks are useless, they are just there because they were formed in the club for most of them (paris saint germain will be criticized in france because there are not a lot of french players in the team, but the french players are black most of the time so for us here it doesn't matter)
leonardo (former brazilian player, white) did a very good job, he's the one who choose the players they buy

the starting 11 will be the whitest of the french ligue 1, that's for sure
like every big european club, they will have a black defensive middlefielder for the quota, and maybe a black fullback (sakho is a central defender but when they will need a bad black player to say "hey, look, there's a black player on our team!" he will play as fullback)

otherwize there are 2 brazilian central defenders who are not white, but not black either (thiago silva and alex) but i don't think that they will play with 2 brazilian central defenders at the same time, especially considering how many south americans there are already)

here are the best 11 players, so that should be the starting 11, but paris saint germain has a lot of good players, so the line-up could change a lot (the substitutes likely to play a lot are sackho-black, nene-mestizo, bodmer-white, verrati-white, armand-white, bisevac-white, hoarau-black)

ae27316bc9a4246c72b57c864073281a-12391-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

the starting 11 would have 8 whites, 1 black and 2 brazilians
the whitest french team i ever saw, i believe, and loaded with talent
even in champions league that would be one of the whitest teams

regarding ibrahimovitc, he is over-rated if you ask me, but he's still talented and he's the most hyped player we ever had in the french league (we had ronaldinho but when he was relatively unknown)
also, i think that he's the player that the arab owners were looking for, very popular in the middle-east (because he's muslim an selfish, the kind of player they love there), and he's still european - he could have been an arab

i can't wait for the french league to begin, and the champions league also where paris saint germain will be dangerous

the serie A is vanishing, it looks like they will be the new "ligue 1", where useless black players are imported in great quantity
look at ac milan, it looks like a regular ligue 1 club
some new leagues are getting bigger, france is one of them, with the american league and the brazilian league

the french players on the starting 11 are jallet, who is not very talented and plays because he's french -which is fine- and menez, who is really talented, i can't wait to see what he will do with so many great players around him

Zeus

Guru
Man, I asked for a few info and you came back with such a detailed and phenomenal breakdown, then you wonder why I call you the King of the soccer section in here ;)

Very good news my friend and I agree that Zlatan is overrated, but in all honesty with all these overrated, overpaid blacks I see in sports, especially American sports, I truly enjoy to see some overpaid white stars every now and then as well, there are not too many of our peeps being overrated anyways, our white athletes have to be 10 times better to get paid fairly in any sport.

Paris has always been my favorite (big) European club and I have been very upset during the years with the downfall of the team, but it seems like a glorious new era (thank God white dominated) starts for the team man. I can't wait for the new season to start.

Really Frederic, what your favorite team in France has been?

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Really Frederic, what your favorite team in France has been?

the french ligue 1 has always been synonymous with mediocrity for me, so i never had a favourite french club, i suported real madrid when i was younger
it's the first time that i will root for a club in ligue 1, usually i just watch it and root for nobody

Zeus

Guru
the french ligue 1 has always been synonymous with mediocrity for me, so i never had a favourite french club, i suported real madrid when i was younger
it's the first time that i will root for a club in ligue 1, usually i just watch it and root for nobody

I see. Well I have always been loyal to 2 teams from the day I remember myself, AEK F.C. In Greece and Paris S-G. in France. Now in rest of Europe when it comes to the big competitions ala CL etc I will root for the most white dominated teams for the last 10-15 years and I will have some favorites depending the players and roster of the team. For example I remember being a big fan of Fiorentina back in the day because of Batistuta whom I loved, or Napoli di Maradona, Juve di Del Pierro and so on.
I have also always been very friendly in favor of Panathinaikos, since it has always been the Greek club which brought big success back to Greece (final of CL back in 1971, semifinals etc).
French soccer needs a racial "plastic surgery" for sure though, it's by far the worse in Europe, really what % of the players will be blacks and Arabs and what % will be whites? Do we still make the majority at least? (even a slight one)

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I see. Well I have always been loyal to 2 teams from the day I remember myself, AEK F.C. In Greece and Paris S-G. in France. Now in rest of Europe when it comes to the big competitions ala CL etc I will root for the most white dominated teams for the last 10-15 years and I will have some favorites depending the players and roster of the team. For example I remember being a big fan of Fiorentina back in the day because of Batistuta whom I loved, or Napoli di Maradona, Juve di Del Pierro and so on.
I have also always been very friendly in favor of Panathinaikos, since it has always been the Greek club which brought big success back to Greece (final of CL back in 1971, semifinals etc).
French soccer needs a racial "plastic surgery" for sure though, it's by far the worse in Europe, really what % of the players will be blacks and Arabs and what % will be whites? Do we still make the majority at least? (even a slight one)

the closest thing to a full racial breakdown of ALL the players in the league was this past season, i counted every striker or forward in the league because i felt like white forwards were doing very good while there were very few white forwards

here are the results:

there are 121 strikers in ligue 1 (or listed as trikers)

-73 are black = 60 %
-17 are arabs
-26 are whites = 20%
-5 are other (2 israelis, 2 asians, and a brazilian mestizo)

ofcourse striker is one of the positions where there are the most blacks, so for example we might have a lot more white defenders
but ligue 1 is really on another planet compared to the other leagues, here we have teams with 4 whites in the roster, like rennes i posted earlier in this thread

so when we will see a team like paris saint germain, heavily white dominated, win the league, it will be a huge accomplishment because the league is so black!
also we no longer have giroud but ibrahimovitch will probably be one of the best goalscorers in the league, let's see how the white strikers (20% of all the strikers) will do this season, it will be very interesting

remember what laurent blanc said:

Laurent Blanc: The clubs will always have their selection criteria. You can't change that ... Although by training teachers, you will be able to change things a bit, or have a little influence. But it is in the poles (the place were soccer players are trained when they are young) that we need to have those criteria.

the french national team is leading the way, but it will take more time until the clubs change their criteria
criteria that made french clubs miss some unbelievably talented players, some of the best in the world
they missed some south american talent like forlan, luis fabiano the brazilian, and many others like estigarribia
they also missed some french players like giroud, koscielny, ribery, valbuena, the list is long, very long, that's a huge failure for the black athlete worshippers

Last edited: