French Soccer

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i just calculated how many minutes benzema has spent whithout scoring with the french national team right now: 615 minutes!

deschamps made giroud his main striker (he was titular at every match except against finland where he was injuried) but it's hard to put benzema on the bench because he's so overrated
so he used benzema as a winger against japan
benzema was suposed to give the ball to giroud, and giroud was suposed to score
but unfortunately once again benzema showed unacceptable behaviour

in the match against japan, he didn't give a single pass to giroud
giroud on the other hand offered him 3 passes, one of them should have been a goal but benzema missed it (a pathetic header)

even worse, after the match, benzema clearly said that he didn't like to play as a winger, and he put the pressure on the coach
it's not the first time that he does this, he did it while he was a lyon: http://youtu.be/_eYD1hU3En0

while such behaviour could be understood from an incredible goalscorer (i think lisandro lopez was right to say that he had to play as striker and not winger at lyon for example), it's unacceptable from a player who has only 15 goals in 54 matches for the french national team

here's deschamp's reaction when benzema dumbly chose to shoot from an acute angle while giroud was alone in the penalty area:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2012/41/1350147218-capt-121013-h185043-003.jpg

http://www.noelshack.com/2012-41-1350147202-capt-121013-h185043-001.jpg

he was obviously not happy with what benzema was doing

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i already mentionned anthony knockaert, young french prospect who scored 2 incredible goals in england in 1 match a few weeks ago:

[video=youtube_share;QmTAXrA4OjI]http://youtu.be/QmTAXrA4OjI[/video]

he was called in the youth national teams this week

somebody sent me this about him:
However, the 5ft 9in attacker almost gave up football when he was rejected by Lens for being too small.

But after being encouraged to continue by his father, the 20-year-old made a big impact at Guingamp.
He was linked with a move to Newcastle United in April, but it is City who have landed the exciting prospect.
"I wanted to stop football and it was my father who encouraged me to continue," said Knockaert in an interview in France.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....kaert-hoping/story-16641846-detail/story.html

you are probably familiar with this already

the same happened to his team-mate in the youth national team, griezmann, who had to go to spain (basque country) because he was too small to turn pro in france:

2011-08-02-griezmann.jpg

frederic38

Hall of Famer
for the first time in years, i was impressed with the french national team, they were a bunch of warrior in that match against spain

first, the racial make-up:
france started 7 whites, 1 arab and 3 blacks
that was better than at the 2012 euro champs under laurent blanc
then, whites valbuena and olivier giroud came in, the team had 8 whites and 3 blacks

then the match and the obvious white superiority:
the best french players during the match were ribery (man of the match) giroud, and the black matuidi in a defensive midlefielder role
spain's goal was because of a mistake by our black central defender:
Sakho failed to mark Ramos in his goal, allowing the guy to shoot twice from 6 meters.

LLORIS, the goal keeper: here you can see highlights of the match, with lloris saving manny goals, including a penalty, showing in the important matches why he's one of the best goal keepers in the world (the best? i think so, and i'm not patriotic at all):

http://youtu.be/jePdxPJtvs4

arab overrated striker benzema missed a lot of goal scoring oportunities, and giroud came in instead of him in the last 5 minutes
he touched the ball only 3 times, including this goal:

[video=dailymotion;xufbnm]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xufbnm_dddd_videogames[/video]

listen to the french commentators (former didier deschamps team-mate lizarazu,and giroud's coach at arsenal arsene wenger)
it was crazy, what a twist!
actually i watched the match with my brother and we were very disapointed that giroud played only 5 minutes, when we saw that spain had a corner kick 3 minutes into injury time, we shut down the TV because there was only 3 additional minutes, so the match was over
i didn't see this goal live, i only saw on the internet that they said giroud had scored! :icon_lol:

giroud now has 2 goals in only 4 starts with the french national team, goals against spain and germany, ranked 1st and 2nd in the world by FIFA

the wasted potential:
for me, it was obvious, spain dominates because the other great white teams (italy, france, england, germany) who always were superior to them are wasting their potential
france gave the best example of this: in the best players of the match, you have 4 white players who had an unusual career, because of anti-white discrimination, something you are probably familiar with if you read this thread
*giroud played his first 1st division match at 24 years old, he was refused in our local club, grenoble, and had to play in 3rd division: he scored the only french goal in this match
*ribery also comes from 3rd division, he turned pro at only 22 years old: he's our best player and was man of the match
*koscielny played in first division for the first time at 24 years old, and he had to go to england to play consistently: he's our best central defender
*valbuena comes from 3rd divison and turned pro at 23 years old, he was one of the best players in this match

and we manage to upset spain: imagine what we would be able to do whithout discriminating against white players?

overall, i was disappointed with didier deschamps before that match, but i said many times that it was the same with laurent blanc, and it turned out good, so i didn't want to make the same mistake twice
now, didier deschamps achieved something incredible, let's see if he will keep it this way

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
paris saint germain is now leading the french league:

welcomeaupsg.gif

so the competition is over
actually, it was over from the start, as i said it here
now, if the other french clubs want to compete with PSG in the next seasons, they need to stop producing these black bodybuilders and security guards
now PSG will be focused on champions league and on the various french cups (coupe de la ligue and coupe de france)

gameiro scored his 3rd goal of the season in his 2nd start:

http://youtu.be/nm0XhPwuXjk

35% of the goals scored by white strikers so far have been scored by PSG's white strikers
so the other clubs of the league need to stop having so many useless black strikers (last year black strikers were 60% in the whole league, and white strikers a little bit under 20%)

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
frank ribery just said why he was refused by french clubs, that's the first time he says it
and guess what: he was too small
now he's the best french player, and one of the best players in the world

frank ribery just said why he was refused by french clubs, that's the first time he says it
and guess what: he was too small
now he's the best french player, and one of the best players in the world

I don't know what to make of Franck Ribery.
On one hand he is a good player(but come on he isn't one of the best in the world),but in my eyes he is worse than a black:

he is a jazz-handed traitorous bastardfaced gleethound white race-traitor.:yell::censored:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
I don't know what to make of Franck Ribery.
On one hand he is a good player(but come on he isn't one of the best in the world),but in my eyes he is worse than a black:

he is a jazz-handed traitorous bastardfaced gleethound white race-traitor.:yell::censored:

i don't really like him but reportedly (i don't follow the german league) he's excellent with bayern munchen, and bayern munchen doesn't stop winning (they will lose soon enough in champions league though because of their black defenders)
he's getting good ratings
he could be in the 23 players for the ballon d'or award

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Did you see the two misses by the black Marseilles midfielder? On one miss, he tried to one-touch volley the ball toward goal from 35 yards out and it died before it even reached the goal. On the other miss, he skied it and I think it actually landed outside of the stadium :icon_grin:

the name of the player was kabore
it's embarrassing, because apparently he thinks that he's good at shooting

here he is taking a shot from a free kick in today's match (marseille-munchengladbach):

[video=youtube_share;2-peK1YDcQA]http://youtu.be/2-peK1YDcQA[/video]

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu...les-kabore-lors-de-m-gladbach-om-20121025_fun

pathetic

^^Dear God,that was really pathetic.I mean it was closer to the corner flag!
That guy should be banned from playing football!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
^^Dear God,that was really pathetic.I mean it was closer to the corner flag!
That guy should be banned from playing football!
Granted, the ball was moving but that was still one of the worst "shots" I've ever seen. I don't know what's worse, that these uncoordinated, black dufuses are signed to European clubs or that White fans pay money to watch these goofs "play" soccer / football.

Matra2

Master
With all the talk about how Suarez should've been red-carded for stomping on Sylvain Distin I looked up Distin's record and noticed he has no caps for France. He's played for three EPL teams and according to Wikipedia was even named Everton's "players' player of the year" (I guess that's someone chosen as best by teammates). Also according to Wikipedia:

He is left-footed and plays as a central defender, and is also capable of playing at left-back.

Wow! He sounds so multi-talented yet he has no caps. Clearly another victim of French racism.:icon_wink:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
With all the talk about how Suarez should've been red-carded for stomping on Sylvain Distin I looked up Distin's record and noticed he has no caps for France. He's played for three EPL teams and according to Wikipedia was even named Everton's "players' player of the year" (I guess that's someone chosen as best by teammates). Also according to Wikipedia:

Wow! He sounds so multi-talented yet he has no caps. Clearly another victim of French racism.:icon_wink:

this black security guard with a soccer jersey on is not very well known in france
he was fired of PSG because, believe it or not, they wanted to make room for a small (1m78) argentine defender, not very well known at the time, who later in his career won the premiere league with manchester united, the spanish league with real madrid, the french league with marseille, and who was one of the best defenders of the last 10 years:

gabriel-heinze_1376277c.jpg

what a huge mistake they made by firing this black wrelster :thumbsup:

regarding distin, i read this on wikipedia:

On 14 April 2012, he made a rare mistake in the FA Cup semi-final when a poor back pass gifted Luis Suárez the equalising goal for Merseyside rivals Liverpool. Everton went on to lose the game 2–1, and Distin took to Twitter to apologise to the Everton fans.

by rare, did they meant "seldom"?
if yes it was the second time that distin gave an assist to suarez in the season
this is the first one, it was posted in the black defenders thread:

[video=youtube_share;b3oXPMyySIg]http://youtu.be/b3oXPMyySIg[/video]

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the new list for the friendly match against italy has been anounced, no real surprise, there are more than 50% whites like usual now with the whitening of the national team (12/23, the same than the latest list , except that we had 12 last time because a black defensive middlefielder was injuried, so we called chantome - so actually last time we had 11 whites out of 23 until the injury of the black player)

the most important thing is that the white playmaker yoann gourcuff is back (he had an injury) and aparently deschamps considers him very important for the french national team

but we really need new central defenders, we have only 1 white central defender currently

Bk21

Guru
Steed Malbranque was highly expected but unfortunately wasn't selected..
still waiting for the day when Mandanda, Sakho and Yanga Mbiwa will be kicked out of the team.. Mandanda was good once, but it was so far I can't remember when; somebody said that Sakho was good and now he's like unquestionable in the French team, and Yanga Mbiwa!!! ok he plays good but he's a real thug

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Steed Malbranque was highly expected but unfortunately wasn't selected..

he was probably considered too old...i think he could have been called
and there are already a lot of players from lyon in that list, they have to take players from other clubs unfortunately for malbranque

still waiting for the day when Mandanda, Sakho and Yanga Mbiwa will be kicked out of the team.. Mandanda was good once, but it was so far I can't remember when; somebody said that Sakho was good and now he's like unquestionable in the French team, and Yanga Mbiwa!!! ok he plays good but he's a real thug

i fully agree, the best goalkeepers are lloris, ruffier and carrasso, maybe even costil, but mandanda is from marseille, and if you don't call him all the marseille suporters are going to complain...
i hate this mentality
sakho is a clown, he's not titular in his club (he only plays in the less important matches, in the most important matches it' alex-tiago silva) he made PSG lose the title last year against lille, and he cost PSG 3 points against saint etienne with ANOTHER owngoal

yanga mbiwa is pretty bad, he plays for a relegation-bound club, and he's too violent (2 matches with the french national team: 1 penalty against belarus, and there should have been 1 penalty against finland too)

a good prospect in the central defender position is paul baysse, he's pretty good
he's rumored to go back to the club that trained him but thought that he was not good enough, bordeaux, because now that they sold their clownish black defender ciani to lazio they need a defender

i also hope that someday they will call schneiderlin who's been excellent in premiere league instead of caprout (capoue)
toulalan was not called, so he'll probably never be called again despite him being the best defensive middlefielder of the spanish league (for non-sports related reasons)

frederic38

Hall of Famer
here's another thing i hate:

http://www.maxifoot.fr/football/article-17124.htm

http://www.20minutes.fr/article/103...n-gourcuff-eternel-chouchou-football-francais

there are many voices in the french press and in france saying that gourcuff doesn't deserve to be called back because he doesn't play much or because he was better 3 years ago
this is anti-white, because when they say this, it's because gourcuff represents the real france, he talks well, he's intelligent, he's 100% french (100% from brittany), so they imply that he's called because he's what everybody wants to see in french football: intelligent real frenchmen
and an obvious double standard, because they never say that benzema doesn't deserve to be called, yet he never scores with the french national team, and he never managed to prove that he can be titular in real madrid
they always say that benzema did a lot to help france to qualify to the 2010 world cup and 2012 euro champs, yet gourcuff scored as many goals as benzema in the qualification to euro 2012 (3) as a middlefielder, and the press said that he didn't deserve to be called to the 2012 euro champs!
laurent blanc had to exclude him from the team because of the media outcry when he called gourcuff! yet gourcuff was france's top scorer during the qualifications!
it's mind blowing

same during the qualifiactions to the 2010 world cup, gourcuff was awesome, and he scored the most important goal of the qualifications in rumania from a wonderfull shot: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x71hcj_roumanie-france-2-2-but-gourcuff_sport

Bk21

Guru
Well I'm not quite sure about Gourcuff yet,.. now Malbranque would've been a better -but yet short term- choice. Gourcuff needs to get media off his back a little to recover his former brightness, and preventing him from getting injuried again..

on another subject, 4 players were suspended until dec2013, and Yann Mvila was suspended until july 2014, missing the next world cup for inappropriate behavior!!
http://translate.google.fr/translat...suspendu-jusqu-en-juillet-2014/325414&act=url

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Well I'm not quite sure about Gourcuff yet,.. now Malbranque would've been a better -but yet short term- choice. Gourcuff needs to get media off his back a little to recover his former brightness, and preventing him from getting injuried again..

but gourcuff is not responsible of what the media say about him
he's the most talented french player, so when he's healthy he must be called
this is what every coach did
and moreover, his good performances with the national team should be enough to silence the press

everybody criticised gourcuff last season, but he had many great matches (many injuries too, you're right)
here's a video made by a friend of mine about his las year:

[video=youtube_share;zTNjiyDCuiA]http://youtu.be/zTNjiyDCuiA[/video]

even when he's suposedly out of shape, he's the best french middlefielder

on another subject, 4 players were suspended until dec2013, and Yann Mvila was suspended until july 2014, missing the next world cup for inappropriate behavior!!
http://translate.google.fr/translate...325414&act=url

yes, it's a shocker, it might be the most harsh suspension in history
but the french federation warned all the players, bad behaviour will no longer be accepted
too bad that the young french hope griezmann was one of the suspended player (the othrs are blacks)
on a radio show i heard larqué who knows him and his family, and he said that he was not used to this, he's a nice guy who had to leave his country and his family at 13 years old with tears in his eyes because he was too small for the french clubs, they only picked big black players (they said this on the radio show)

Matra2

Master
Benzema told TF1 that he wants Samir Nasri recalled to the French national team. Nasri, who just served a three match ban, was not chosen by Didier Deschamps for the friendly against Italy next week. Players in general should refuse to comment on these things as doing so can undermine the authority of the manager.

Bk21

Guru
Benzema told TF1 that he wants Samir Nasri recalled to the French national team. Nasri, who just served a three match ban, was not chosen by Didier Deschamps for the friendly against Italy next week. Players in general should refuse to comment on these things as doing so can undermine the authority of the manager.
actually Benzema and NAsri doensn't get along this much, this is typical response when asked if X should be chosen to play in national team to say yes, even if he doesn't like him at all

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Giroud scored 2 goals yesterday.

yes, 3 goals in 2 matches with the match vs schalke in champions league
great

actually Benzema and NAsri doensn't get along this much, this is typical response when asked if X should be chosen to play in national team to say yes, even if he doesn't like him at all

did you see the interview? i didn't
i think it was on telefoot
when he says this he implies that others offensive middlefielders don't deserve their place, it's dangerous
and it's dangerous for him, because he's no longer titular at real madrid, and he's awfull with the french national team, so didier deschamps won't be affraid to put him on the bench
i'm pretty sure that he'll talk to benzema to tell him to stop saying things like this to the media
by the way, benzema said that he was no longer going to talk to the french press, because they criticized him too much according to him :icon_rolleyes:: Depuis un mois, il ne parlait plus à la Presse française à cause des critiques sur ses prestations en Equipe de France.

and i think that the feud was between benzema and ben arfa, not between benzema and nasri

Well,this post has been coming for sometime now.Every monday I watch the "Ligue 1 Highlights show" and have been trying to reserve judgement,since I do not watch the full matches.

But I have to say this:
The French Ligue is shi*.And cra*.Literally.:dork:
The highlights show is made up almost wholly of bundled goals,goalkeeping errors(dear God!some really bad ones and so many!),dozens of mistimed tackles.

Ba****ck,Thuram,Diawara,Kabore,Ayew(s),Briand,Gomis,Kamara,Sakho.....
............I hate you all.:angry:

This is a warning to football lovers,stay clear of the Ligue 1.I will probably continue watching it to document the TNB that goes on there.:mmph: