french rugby is racist according to french arab club owner

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Mourad Boudjellal is a french arab who became rich thanks to "soleil", a french comics publisher he created

he is now involved in rugby, because he is the president of the french club "rugby toulon club"

recently he criticized a referee with very shocking words, and in reaction to possibly being sanctionned for these words, he said french rugby was racist

in english:
http://www.english.rfi.fr/sports/20120124-french-rugby-racist-says-toulon-boss

and the original, in french:
http://www.laprovence.com/article/sports-region/boudjellal-le-rugby-francais-est-raciste

“If rugby wants to develop it must take into account the new face of France and that is ‘black- blanc-beur’”, Boudjellal told La Provence newspaper, referring to the phrase popularised after France’s 1998 football world cup victory, to convey a spirit of multiculturalism.
“Today, if a certain section of the country is not at all interested in rugby, it’s because it is very conservative, and reflects a very particular stereotypical Frenchness with which many people do not identify.”
Asked whether he considered rugby racist he replied “Yes, French rugby is racist. It reflects a France which is very inward-looking and conservative.”

they are pushing to make rugby look like soccer in france
there are already blacks and arabs in rugby in france, but the arab says they are few

backrow

Hall of Famer
arabs arent cut out for rugby but having played in France for few years i saw a few of them on the youth teams (reichel, espoirs). blacks are at least physically more able and i've played with few good ones but i hate this bull****. next thing you know we'll have South African like quota... luckily they don't seem to have too much interest in rugby, even less so than English blacks who are more athletic, imo.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/1188365/1/.html
i'm relatively happy about france's defeat against england because of this article that pissed me off on the most famous website about sports in france:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/Actualites/Rencontre-explosive/268789

"Let's get ready to the rumble !" ("Préparez-vous au combat", ndlr). Dimanche après-midi, Michael Buffer, célèbre speaker américain des combats de boxe, pourrait parfaitement prendre place au centre de la pelouse du Stade de France pour présenter la rencontre entre la France et l'Angleterre (16 heures). Un Crunch où le face-à-face entre Wesley Fofana (24 ans, 1,78 m, 88 kg) et Manu Tuilagi (20 ans, 1,85 m, 112 kg) s'annonce bien plus captivant qu'un Mormeck-Klitschko.

translation:
"Let's get ready to the rumble !"
sunday afternoon, micheal buffer could say this to announce the match between france and england
the face-off between wesley fofana (24 years old, 1.78m, 88 kilos) and manu tuilagi (20 years old, 1.85m, 112 kilos) will probably be far more captivating than the match between klitschko and mormeck

:mmph:
they can't get over the fact that boxing is white-dominated, so they belittle klitschko and act like fofana is a boxer? :der:

wesley fofana:
8dfb7.jpg

when they talk about rugby in france, they always show a picture of a black guy, while the team is globally white...

frederic38

Hall of Famer
well, the french rugby federation did what they had to do to turn rugby into a multicultural sport: i counted 22% black players in the roster, without counting the arabs (or half arabs like mermoz, or michalak according to some) the pacific islanders and the players that look mixed or are partly asian (trinh-duc)

that's a disgrace because in the french soccer team, there are 34% blacks: OK, that's a lot, but soccer is popular amongst the poor people in the "banlieues", while rugby is a rural sport popular only in the south of france

we now have rugby players from paris like the fat turd bastareaud:

matthieu-bastareaud_161.jpg

he's william gallas' cousin (french soccer international player)

but there's a little problem....they lost in their opening match in the six nations championships: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Nations_Championship
they lost against italy!
a few years ago it would have been unthinkable
rugby is our sport, the italians don't even care about rugby, while it's huge here in the south of france
my grand-father who loved rugby died before seeing france losing to italy once in a competitive rugby match (it happened only 2 times in 16 matches, in 2011 and today): he wouldn't have believed it
that would be like USA losing at basketball against france

italy was all-white from what i saw

they deserved to lose: this is what you get when you discriminate against the white players and overlook the part of the population where rugby is the most popular

Last edited:

Matra2

Master
well, the french rugby federation did what they had to do to turn rugby into a multicultural sport: i counted 22% black players in the roster

When I read on an app earlier today that they lost to Italy my first thought was that Italy must have improved a lot since the last time I saw them. Now I see why France lost. That's a shame frederic as I've always thought of the French rugby team (unlike the soccer team) as 'La France profonde'.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
When I read on an app earlier today that they lost to Italy my first thought was that Italy must have improved a lot since the last time I saw them. Now I see why France lost. That's a shame frederic as I've always thought of the French rugby team (unlike the soccer team) as 'La France profonde'.

in a way it still is
i have no relatives that play soccer in a club, but many relatives that play or used to play rugby, young and old people, including a coach and a referee who referees in the french 1st division
giroud is the first french (white) soccer player from my region that i heard about while we have produced many rugby players including the national team's coach, and players like clerc or julien bonnaire

harold

Guru
just a thought .
fofana is a pacific islander and can tolerate alot more in isolated cases
and they have a culture and obsession with rugby also
but regardless such players should also be kept to minimum and
realise the media agenda of anything that is non-white being promoted.
for pacific islanders makes sense with rugby background but not for others.
just your usual liberal insanity and cultural agenda for such others and no where in
europe will this be promoted more than whore that is france .

frederic38

Hall of Famer
just a thought .
fofana is a pacific islander and can tolerate alot more in isolated cases
and they have a culture and obsession with rugby also
but regardless such players should also be kept to minimum and
realise the media agenda of anything that is non-white being promoted.
for pacific islanders makes sense with rugby background but not for others.
just your usual liberal insanity and cultural agenda for such others and no where in
europe will this be promoted more than whore that is france .

in france rugby is bigger than in the pacific islands, and we kill them when we play against them
and fofana is an african, he looks like a pacific islander because he is mixed but his father is from mali, and fofana was born in paris, like the black soccer players

Sadly even Ireland has now one non-white player : the mulatto of "french" origin Simon Zebo (actually his father is an "athlete" from Martinique)...

92184.jpg

New face of Ireland : Black Colin Farrell...

Wales played with one Pacific Islander, the rest of the team was white.

I was pleased to see an all-white starting team for England (then AFAIR two non-whites entered the game : one Black and one Pacific Islander). Scotland was non-white free too. Italy was apparently all-white. Frederic38 already wrote about the sadly non-white french team. BTW AFAIK Michalak hasn't any drop of Arab blood (however he's got a stupid Arab tattoo, because of a personal story). His wife though is racially-suspect :

frederic-michalak-20050930-74862.jpg

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
i'll tell you what a friend of mine told me exactly: he told me that michalak had a tunisian mother, and that he was married with an arab

a few things: there's nothing on wikipedia about this, but it is mentionned on other sites that he has a polish father and a tunisian mother
i agree that having a tattoo in arab means nothing these days
and from what i understand, his wife is australian, so if she is indeed "arab" she might be middle-eastern, and not from algeria-morocco-tunisia like the arabs here in france

i don't have a great confidence on what my friend told me but still, i think that michalak is an inmigrant anyways

it's quite incredible that ireland and england have all-white teams or close to it
i'm ashamed to be french honestly

Last edited:

frederic38

Hall of Famer
multicultural france lost in their second match of the tournament against wales, 2 defeats in 2 matches, worst start since this tournament included 6 teams (2000)

france started 5 blacks, 1 pacific islander, and 1 half arab

amoeba man

Guru
the diversifying of the French team is disgusting.The French for many years a force in world Rugby,known for producing lots of fast flair players being reduced to six nations bottom feeders.That would have been unthinkable a few years ago.France play in England next week where they have not won for awhile and will probably raise their level against their biggest rivals.England have some big fowards who should manhandle this current French team but anything can happen in the six nations.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
the diversifying of the French team is disgusting.The French for many years a force in world Rugby,known for producing lots of fast flair players being reduced to six nations bottom feeders.That would have been unthinkable a few years ago.France play in England next week where they have not won for awhile and will probably raise their level against their biggest rivals.England have some big fowards who should manhandle this current French team but anything can happen in the six nations.

yes, it would have been unthinkable
i mean, losing to italy!
but they had to get the team darker, less french, and make it appeal less to the "bigots"
the french athletes/players are known for pulling the most unexpected upsets, for winning when everybody think that they have no chance, so you're right to expect a harder match than the latest results show
but are these guys really french anymore?

Matra2

Master
yes, it would have been unthinkable
i mean, losing to italy!

To make matters worse Italy were thrashed by Scotland this weekend. Scotland have been the weakest of the British Isles teams the past decade - they lost every match last year and didn't ever make it beyond the group stage at the 2011 World Cup. So Italy haven't improved. The French have got weak.

foobar75

Master
(Late arrival to the rugby thread)

How can this happen to the French team in less than 2 years? They had a 90% white team in the 2011 WC, and finished 2nd to the mighty All-Blacks after an exciting final. Why would they mess with a successful formula? I think frederic38 already answers this, but I'm still very surprised. England/Ireland with mostly white teams, not so much a surprise for me.

Admittedly, I follow the Southern Hemisphere teams more, and there the situation is not too bad. Only the Wallabies seem to have a disproportionately high number of non-whites (mostly Pacific Islanders). NZ, SA, and ARG continue to be mostly white. So overall, my observation is that at the highest levels, rugby is still a white sport. The Les Blues need to go back to their wining ways by eliminating this multicultural crap.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
(Late arrival to the rugby thread)

How can this happen to the French team in less than 2 years? They had a 90% white team in the 2011 WC, and finished 2nd to the mighty All-Blacks after an exciting final. Why would they mess with a successful formula? I think frederic38 already answers this, but I'm still very surprised. England/Ireland with mostly white teams, not so much a surprise for me.

Admittedly, I follow the Southern Hemisphere teams more, and there the situation is not too bad. Only the Wallabies seem to have a disproportionately high number of non-whites (mostly Pacific Islanders). NZ, SA, and ARG continue to be mostly white. So overall, my observation is that at the highest levels, rugby is still a white sport. The Les Blues need to go back to their wining ways by eliminating this multicultural crap.

since 1998 french rugby tried to be multicultural, but now it went way too far
for example in 1999, a few months after the propaganda about france's "black blanc beur" victory at the soccer world cup (the french soccer team went way too far later too in the multicultural aspect) there was the rugby world cup: france had 1 black and 1 arab in the roster, so that we could call the team "black blanc beur"
i have the 1999 semi final against new zealand (with jonah lomuh) on tape, it's the best match ever by the french national team, everyone who likes rugby should watch it
i'm going to watch it again instead of watching this disgusting team

here is the full match: http://youtu.be/LzuyAwxo2qE