Frank Gotch

Gary

Mentor
Just read a book about Frank Gotch-who they say was the greatest wrestler of all-time.He wrestled when it was real and some matches lasted for hours.He beat George Hackenschimdt the "Russian Lion".Gotch was 6' 205.I think he would do very well in MMA fighting,from what I have read Matt Hughes remind's me of Gotch.
There were some really tough son-of-a-guns in wrestling.Lou Thesz,Strangler Lewis,Bruno Sammartino,Verne Gagne.We need to turn out more young White males like these men.Tough and Strong.

Freedom

Mentor
Brutal toe holds and stamina. Real Pro Wrestling had some good stuff on him. Quite a bit of boxing and wrestling matches were fixed in those days. Boxing went in one direction(kind of) and wrestling went in the other.

Farmer Burns was the pioneer that trained Gotch if I remember correctly, and he deserves a lot of recognition too.

Still, I don't think that Gotch could beat Sanderson or even Gable despite his size.

Anyone know if he is related to Karl Gotch? Another wrestler.

Gary

Mentor
Karl Gotch was born in Germany his real name was Karl Istaz he was 6'2 230 and very popular in Japan.There have been some really good tough wrestlers-Frank Gotch,George Hackenschimdt,Dan Gable,Danny Hodge,Verne Gagne.It would be interesting to see Frank Gotch today with modern training in the UFC.He was 205 same as Ken Shamrock.
Farmer Burns was a good wrestler who trained Gotch into a superstar.I'd like to see Frank Gotch today in the UFC and bring back Jack Dempsey and Jim Jeffries with modern training and turn them loose in boxing!!!A well trained White Men is a very dangerous person.

Freedom

Mentor
Gotch beat Hackenschimdt right? Wait, let me catch up on my reading. But I think Hackenschimdt was amazing too because he was also an early strong man and a wrestler. I think I read that he could lift a 500 pound weight with his finger.

Gary

Mentor
Gotch beat Hackenschmidt twice, once on April 3,1908 and then on Sept.4,1911.Hackenschmidt was a great wrestler and strong man.He created the Bear Hug and also invented the thigh building Hack Squat. These two men are great role models for all White Youth.