for jody & jervey et al

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Just in case you guys missed it, this a thread that we had going on here some time ago:

favorite black football players

In addition, it has been said on this board, many times and by different members, that they choose to root for non-black athletes, too, not just whites, because those athletes often have to overcome the same, if not worse, negative stereotyping in sports than whites do.

Although I can't speak officially for Caste Football, part of the reason I support this site and its idealogy is because I'd like to see the caste system in pro sports broken down entirely, not just to benefit whites, but to actually make it a level playing field. If 60% of the running back slots go to blacks after fair competition, SO BE IT. If 90% of quarterback slots go to whites, SO BE IT. It isn't like I'm asking for affirmative action for whites or something. Its about changing the negative stereotypes of the true minorities in America's big three sports, that includes Asians and Hispanics, not just whites.

So you can keep picking apart the posts guys write in support of Tony Gonzalez or Castillo or Kreutz or what have you, but the truth is ANY person who brings down the myth of black athletic superiority will find some support on this site, be he Hispanic, Hawaiian, or Vietnamese (see Dat Nguyen, et al.)

And to you, jody, in particular, just about everything I've read that you have posted here favors black athletes over whites. You say that blacks could dominate strength sports, MMA, hell you seem to think they could dominate EVERY sport if they so choose. Once in awhile you'll compliment a white player here or there, but for the most part you do nothing but denigrate white athletes and their abilities to even COMPETE with blacks in practically every arena of sports or athletics in general.

The regular readers of this site know what you're about jody, so you can stop posting your fake compliments and mealy-mouthed appeals against the caste system. You should at least be open about it like blackman and some of the other posters who have come here in the past. If you're playing along so you won't get banned, then maybe you shouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Just in case some of the readers here have missed the conversations where all of jody's anti-white remarks have taken place, I have pasted the link here
for you to read through and see what has compelled me to write this post.

And as to why I have included you Jervey, see these comments regarding Olin Kreutz:
Given the phenotypes he's displaying and the simple fact that he's born in Hawaii, it seems obvious enough that Kreutz is at least half Polynesian, if not more...why aren't the board's resident Nordic Supremacists all up in arms about "White_Savage" lauding this "mongrel" with the coveted "Romanowski Award"...come on JODY we wanna hear from you...

and most of what you wrote in this thread here, oh jervey of the neotenous viking fame and of superior Canadian intelligence!

I will leave you with this quote directly from the About Us section of this board:

Caste Football's goal is to raise the sports I.Q. of its readers, while improving the racial and political awareness of America's sports fans

Thank you!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Very nicely done WS!!!!
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I second jaxvid's sentiments. I thought when Jervey began posting here back inMarch that he was going to be a positive contributor as he was aware of the Caste System and was very knowledgeable about white players at the taboo positions. But some people,whether because oftemperament or personality, prefer being trolls to making positive contributions.

White_Savage

Mentor
I do not believe JGG is nessecarily a troll.

He did start a thread where he theorized, at length, that the farther south your genotype comes from, the better you respond to steroids. At least I THINK that's what the guys saying, since he framed it in the most technical obfuscating language possible and went ballistic on the supposed "stupidity" when they misinterpreted what he was saying.

But anyway, this is interesting to me since it's a theory about racial difference, although a theory for which I don't think there is much evidence. But this same person apparently holds great contempt for those who think there might be some cognitive and behavioral differences among the races, for which there is alot of evidence. So why is believing in one genetic difference okay, but believing in others (for which there is alot more evidence) purportedly makes you a "stupid, ignorant, redneck" or something of that kind?
Edited by: White_Savage

G

white shogun:

there is no myth about black athletic superiority. black athletic superiority is reality. there aren't enough blacks to dominate every sport at once. but there are only a few sports blacks could not dominate if they wanted.

you seem to be one of those people who think for instance that hockey is a white sport because white men are genetically superior hockey players. this is the argument you and white savage are making for strength sports and wrestling.

nobody in mainstream society believes that about hockey. we all accept that hockey is a white sport because blacks aren't interested in it. i don't care if you don't like it when people disagree with you that whites are genetically superior at certain sports. it's up to you to prove that whites dominate particular sports because of genes and not because of superior numbers or lack of interest from blacks. you have not done a convincing job.

the only time i bashed particular white athletes is when i bashed joe harrington and kyle boller and that is because they deserve it. everytime the play they make it harder for their team to win. i bashed vitali klitschko for being a quitter because he is a quitter. rahman was proven correct. you completely ignore when i bash particular black athletes. you miss that on purpose.

the only thing i agree with you about is that there is discrimination in the NFL against players that are not black and teams would win more games if they went by talent instead of strictly by race. the situation at running back in particular is ridiculous. in an argument with me about football the only thing you ever had to do was link to the "About Us" policy. but instead the first thing you did was try to tell me a player that is not white is in fact white.

that was stupid and revealed your true thoughts on the matter of race in football. for you this website is about hating black men for taking sports away from white men. for the record it that bothers me too but i make it a point to not let that turn into hate. i have suggested several times that this not turn into an anti-black thing but you and many others here are very interested in bashing blacks.

your fascination with vick for example is pathetic. all you have to do is say that he's overrated and that he can't throw and move on to the next topic, exactly what i did, but instead the vick topic is the most posted to thread in the forum.

JoeV

Guru
jody said:
your fascination with vick for example is pathetic.
Don't get me wrong I am not a Vick fan either, but he is enemy number one on this board for sure.
smiley36.gif

Kaptain

Master
Jody, how do you believe in black athletic superiority yet think more whites in football would lead to "more wins"? you contradict yourself. Pick a side.

And, what type of Proof would WS or anybody else have to show you to convince you that whites are genetically superior in certain sports? i.e. DNA tests?, Records?, What exactly?

And have you shown similar evidence to your claims of black athletic superiority?

You also confuse "mainstream society" with mainstream media. Most people believe blacks are not very good or gifted at hockey period.

One more question: I haven't read all of your posts so I may have missed it, but you easily renamed white athletes that you have bashed but not any blacks. Who were the black athletes you bashed and who are some white athletes you've praised?

Edited by: Kaptain Poop

White_Savage

Mentor
Okay jody, since you insist that the black can simultaneosly be the best at everything, a little riddle for you.

It's well known that voluntary skeletal muscle fibers are divided into two types-fast twitch fibers that are explosive and anearobic, and also slow-twitch fibers, which operate aerobically.

But, and here is where we come to the crux of the matter, there are two types of fast-twitch fiber- Type I "super fast" twitch and Type II fast-twitch. The former contracts with somewhat greater speed, while the latter contracts with more strength and can undergo more sustained contractions before failing. Blacks, as it turns out, on average have higher percentages of Type I, while Whites have higher percentages of Type II. One study revealed the respective averages in thigh muscles to be 67% Type I for blacks vrs. 59% Type I for Whites.

According to those with something resembling actual scientific credibility for analyzing racial differences in sport, Jon Entine for instance, this, along with some biometric differences, accounts for the majority of the difference in black and White athletics.

The implications for sport should be obvious: Blacks should excel in the fields that call for maximum speed, Whites in the field that call for maximum strength and endurance. And surprise, surprise, that is precisely the pattern you see in the real world.

Now kindly explain to us jody, just how your black super-athletes manage to have average higher percentages of Type I and Type II fibers than Whites SIMULTANEOSLY without invoking parallell universes. While you're at it, you might illuminate how black athletes manage to have long limbs, narrow hips, short torsos, and light calf musculature (good for sprinting) and bulky torsos, shorter limbs, wide hips, and heavy calf musculature (good for power) simultaneosly without being some bizarre sort of Siamese twin.

"you seem to be one of those people who think for instance that hockey is a white sport because white men are genetically superior hockey players. this is the argument you and white savage are making for strength sports and wrestling.

nobody in mainstream society believes that about hockey. we all accept that hockey is a white sport because blacks aren't interested in it."

First, what "mainstream society" believes is both debatable and irrelevant, popular opinion nearly always being completely opposite well-informed opinion. Mainstream society is carefully conditioned to accept total black athletic superiority of course, since that fits in so well with the Anti-White agenda. Whether you are a shill or a mark of said agenda, I have not decided.

Also, one of the ideas your arguement hinges on is that the 99% of healthy young black men not making their living in pro-sports would rather work at mostly low-level jobs than play a "White sport", in which, according to you, they would have no real competition.

Given the black attitudes towards both labor and sport, it seems unlikely to me that any black with the ability would pass up the opportunity to become the next Wayne Gretsky, for instance. But if you are to be believed, 99% of young black males would prefer doing things like flipping burgers and eating government cheese, rather than, say, walking into a MMA gym and fighting for six-figure incomes and lots of endorsement dollars. How pray-tell, can you seriouly defend this ludicrous position?

No, the truth is that White dominance of hockey certainly has it's cultural component, but also a huge genetic component. You may have noticed hockey is played on skates. There is very little sprinting involved. There goes the greatest ******* athletic advantage right out the window. Since you're standing on ice skates trying to whack a puck with a stick, the superior balance, control, and hand-eye coordination of Whites comes to the fore. The superior upper-body strength of Whites is useful in the more "robust" aspects of the game. Also Whites breath cold air better and generally weather low temperatures better than blacks-no surprises there, given the respective climates they evolved in.

"i don't care if you don't like it when people disagree with you that whites are genetically superior at certain sports. it's up to you to prove that whites dominate particular sports because of genes and not because of superior numbers or lack of interest from blacks. you have not done a convincing job."

My comrades and I did an excellent job of picking apart your agit-prop and proving you wrong on every point on the MMA forum, which is probably why you decided to quit the field there and annoy on another front.

GWTJ

Mentor
Fact is, blacks have become less dominant in sports, not more dominant. They have failed to compete in baseball and are being driven out of the sport at a record pace. Even the best black pro prospect of the last several years, B.J. Upton, has been unable to cut it at the highest level. We all know how upsetting this is to Selig and the rest of the multi culti faction. But baseball has a backup, if they can't promote black Americans, they will settle for Latin Americans. Here at CasteFootball, we do not concede that Latin players are better than white Americans, they are only cheaper labor, not better labor.

The NBA continues to bring in foreigners from many different countries and so do the big Div. I schools. The current NBA game that has been developed by blacks over the last 10 years has lost respect and is no longer considered the best basketball in the world. The NBA may have the best players in the world, but not the best game. The blacks in the NBA have unlimited athletic skills. What they lack are basketball skills and the ability to play anything more than streetball. The NBA marketing people continue to market the jumping ability and dunking ability of their players and ESPN continues to promote these skills as the most desired skills of a basketball player. It's no wonder that young foreign players are better than young American players.

Where have all the talented black boxers gone? Are there any black boxers capturing the American publics imagination lately? What happened to popular black boxers like Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, and more recently, Roy Jones Jr.? The last popular black boxer was the remade George Foreman. He was able to defeat, at 45 years old, a pathetic example of a Heavyweight Champion name Michael Moorer. I will concede Mike Tyson was very popular, but he hasn't had a meaningful victory since beating Michael Spinks in 1988. Throughout the 1990's, a washed up and comical Tyson, combined with a reborn George Foreman were the only things the heavyweight Div. had going for it.

The Williams sisters have been steadily climbing down the top 100 list. There are no young black players to replace them. Russia and other foreign countries make up the majority of the top ten in Women's Tennis.

As for Men's Tennis, I haven't seen a top ten black player since Yannick Noah, from France.

I'm still waiting for the tidal wave of black golfers who have taken up the game since Tiger Woods hit the links.

The Track and Field events at the last Olympics had more white faces than it is used to seeing. And that includes the medal stand. Also, several prominant black superstars in track have tested positive for steroids recently.

So, football remains the only sport left where blacks command respect. One would think they don't need any affirmative action to succeed. Yet the NFL and Div. I College Football seem intent on doing just that.

That's why this site is so important!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Great post, GWTJ. Under its prolonged artificial black monopoly, football has declined in noticeable ways for those with eyes to see. The NFL and college football are still riding high but eventually enough people will realize how unwarranted,absurd and degradingthe Caste System is and even America's secular religion will slowly begin to change for the better.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think it will happen as well, I just hate to think of how long it will take, and the cost of being that way for so long.

JD074

Master
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me at all if football's popularity falters once blacks take over the QB and OL positions. (If that actually happens, the NFL black QB's don't seem to be progressing too fast right now, but there are a lot of college black QB's.) Like Colonel said, it's so popular that it may take awhile, but eventually it could become another NBA. Unfortunately there won't be a European system of football to show us how far the game has regressed, like with basketball. I guess white American players will have to find a way to smash the glass ceiling and save the day!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
jody's still here?

*yawn*

You guys keeping him around for the entertainment value or what?

I admit it was fun at first, but now he's just boring. His schtick has grown old and tiresome. Let me see if I can summarize all 117 of his posts for you:

BLACKS ARE BETTER.

Very cogent argument. Makes perfect sense. Succint, to the point. Could have spared us all the wordy, machine-gunned posts, but hey some guys just like to read their own words, I understand.

I guess we should all convert to Judaism and marry a black woman, so little odds does the white race have of surviving against the black man and his physical superiority. I'm surprised that the white race has been around as long as it has. Lucky for us that, like most sports (according to jody), blacks weren't interested in Europe 1000 years ago or we might be extinct already. Not that we aren't headed there now, but thats another story.

Interesting anecdote that "jody" is the military slang-term for the guy your wife is f***ing while you're deployed overseas.

Like I said, makes perfect sense.