Floyd Mayeather and Andre Ward

Mythology01

Banned
Love watching these two guys. True skills. The sweet science for sure. They fully utilize the hit and do not get hit mantra. I I am hoping Mayweather gives Cotto a rematch. That is the only guy who gave him decent competition recently.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Love watching these two guys. True skills. The sweet science for sure. They fully utilize the hit and do not get hit mantra. I I am hoping Mayweather gives Cotto a rematch. That is the only guy who gave him decent competition recently.

Awesome man! You do know this is a pro white athlete site don't you brightboy?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer

Mayweather is a little black midget who weighs what a teenage girl weighs, Now Vitaly Klitschko or Wlad, those are guys worth watching. Big guys that can hit. Too bad they never had the chance to fight american phonies like Clay or Tyson. The K bros would have butchered them!!!

Mythology01

Banned
The Klits are just big. This is a terrible heavyweight era. True skills are employed by guys like Mayweather, Ward, Pacquiao and my personal fave Miguel Cotto. Also I think that Keith Thurman could have a bright future. Triple G looks pretty daunting as well. Can't wait for his ppv fight with Jcc Jr.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Klits are just big. This is a terrible heavyweight era. True skills are employed by guys like Mayweather, Ward, Pacquiao and my personal fave Miguel Cotto. Also I think that Keith Thurman could have a bright future. Triple G looks pretty daunting as well. Can't wait for his ppv fight with Jcc Jr.

:arms::arms:

a5308860

Banned

The Klitschkos would be competitive in any era. They can only fight who's in front of them and they've never ducked anyone. Vitali was never knocked down or out and never trailed on the scorecards in any fight as a professional.

Mayweather, on the other hand, won't even face the one fighter that everyone has wanted to see him fight for years because he is afraid to lose.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Klitschkos would be competitive in any era. They can only fight who's in front of them and they've never ducked anyone. Vitali was never knocked down or out and never trailed on the scorecards in any fight as a professional.

Mayweather, on the other hand, won't even face the one fighter that everyone has wanted to see him fight for years because he is afraid to lose.

Mayweather is the typical negro with a big mouth. He uses his big mouth because he's so insecure with himself. Instead of fighting Pacquiao several years ago when he was in his prime, he resorted to racial slurs and mockery. Typical ghetto piece of trash.