Favorite Beer?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
If I'm in the area count me in. I love beer. Always have and always will. Something about the month of October makes me
just want to be at every Oktoberfest around!
I'm in. Would be amazing to get some CF members together for a couple of brews. When and where?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in. Would be amazing to get some CF members together for a couple of brews. When and where?
This was/is a good thread, glad to see it revived.

Maybe when the warm weather returns next year we can plan something. Realistically, since a lot of posters seem to be in the northeast and southeast, if we're serious about it we could start off with a get-together somewhere east of the Mississippi. It'll take a fair amount of logistics to put together, and most of them will have to be coordinated offline. If it works well, then a follow-up in the West somewhere for those interested.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This was/is a good thread, glad to see it revived.

Maybe when the warm weather returns next year we can plan something. Realistically, since a lot of posters seem to be in the northeast and southeast, if we're serious about it we could start off with a get-together somewhere east of the Mississippi. It'll take a fair amount of logistics to put together, and most of them will have to be coordinated offline. If it works well, then a follow-up in the West somewhere for those interested.
I've had personal contact with 3 posters, but 2 of them no longer post and seemed to have disappeared. I regularly speak with 1 current poster. Haven't reached out to many others as I'm just so busy right now with my business, however I do travel and would take time to for a get together as long as it was east of the Mississippi. Could possibly get out west on a follow up later.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I’ll give it a try next time I’m out and about!
My beer drinking habits changed during and after the pandemic. I drink less period because of bp issues and got a taste of Miller High Life and semi regularly drink that. With the bs inflation of the last year and half I can't buy a king can with loose change much anymore less stuff like Miller High Life (and worse than that) so I started buying it and like it and only have craft beers if a buddy visits to watch a fight or the UFC.

Miller High Life actually goes quite well with any dinner, pizza or salty snack food. I must be devolving with my alcohol tastes...

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
My beer drinking habits changed during and after the pandemic. I drink less period because of bp issues and got a taste of Miller High Life and semi regularly drink that. With the bs inflation of the last year and half I can't buy a king can with loose change much anymore less stuff like Miller High Life (and worse than that) so I started buying it and like it and only have craft beers if a buddy visits to watch a fight or the UFC.

Miller High Life actually goes quite well with any dinner, pizza or salty snack food. I must be devolving with my alcohol tastes...
Miller High Life might be my favorite “cheap beer”. It’s an easy drinker that doesn’t taste like piss. Good choice!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've cut back quite a bit on my drinking as I hit my 40s. Throughout most of my 30s I got into the IPAs but the past few months I have been craving the "skunky" type beers like Moosehead and Lord Chesterfield by Yeungling. Haven't had much luck tracking down a 6 pack of either though. I'm drinking a Grolsch now and can't complain.