fat black "actress" cries racism

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
here's the link for the whole story. now, my excerpts:

Booted from flight
comedian accuses United of racism Airline's; actions won't fly with Mo

BY CHRISENA COLEMAN, DANIELLE WARD and NANCY DILLON
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

TV star Mo'Nique got kicked off a United Airlines flight Sunday after getting into a spat with a flight attendant, and this time the comedian isn't laughing - she's crying racism.

"I felt like I was being treated like an animal," said the 38-year-old celebrity, whose seldom-used full name is Mo'Nique Imes-Hicks. "This happens to black people all the time, and they don't have a voice. I have a voice."

"Tell your people that the next time they have an attitude, they are being thrown off. ... Since 9/11, we don't play around," one flight attendant allegedly told Mo'Nique.

Chicago police declined to comment yesterday, but Mo'Nique said one of the responding officers was black - and eventually sided with her.

holy crap! i can see why she's on TV...
smiley5.gif

Moniq040512R783.jpg

and here's an interesting discussion thread... link

Deacon

Guru
Jimmy Chitwood said:
here's the link for the whole story. now, my excerpts:

Booted from flight
comedian accuses United of racism Airline's; actions won't fly with Mo

BY CHRISENA COLEMAN, DANIELLE WARD and NANCY DILLON
DAILY NEWS WRITERS

TV star Mo'Nique got kicked off a United Airlines flight Sunday after getting into a spat with a flight attendant, and this time the comedian isn't laughing - she's crying racism.

"I felt like I was being treated like an animal," said the 38-year-old celebrity, whose seldom-used full name is Mo'Nique Imes-Hicks. "This happens to black people all the time, and they don't have a voice. I have a voice."

"Tell your people that the next time they have an attitude, they are being thrown off. ... Since 9/11, we don't play around," one flight attendant allegedly told Mo'Nique.

Chicago police declined to comment yesterday, but Mo'Nique said one of the responding officers was black - and eventually sided with her.

holy crap! i can see why she's on TV...
smiley5.gif

Moniq040512R783.jpg

"This happens to black people all the time, and they don't have a voice. I have a voice."

Jesse Jackson
Sharpton
NAACP

Blacks have a voice.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think they only had diet coke for beverages. I know I would have been up in arms over that.....
smiley36.gif
Edited by: white is right

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Sounds like she had that you-owe-me attitude that I guess all blacks have.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Ya gotta love the way blacks play the race card, they do it all the time, every time. It never gets old for them and it frequently works. But they know deep down inside that someday it's gonna get shoved up their ass so why not play it to death? It can't last forever.

Did you have to print a picture of her?
smiley21.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
she has a voice allright... she also has about 120 pounds of excessive weight...
but yeah, racism card never gets old now, does it..,

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:

lol! great thread... especially liked this:

race_card.jpg

PS reading this entire thread, turns out that the flight attendant was black herself and funny how the article chose to omit that... plus by "your people" she probably meant her posse invading 1st class...Edited by: backrow