ESPN FNF hires Hopkins!

WXYZ

Could they have not found a more illierate boxing host? I mean I am totally in shock. The ex-con with the horrible grammar and ghetto world view will now be doing play by play by play! I don't get that logic. I think I will write espn and tell them his racist attitude for the Joe fight does not qualify him to do color commentary.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Hopkins and the white-hating Jewish commentator Teddy Atlas will get along very well.

Bart

Hall of Famer
JD1986 said:
Hopkins and the white-hating Jewish commentator Teddy Atlas will get along very well.

Interesting isn't it? Remember the anti-white racist statements Hopkins made before the Calzaghe fight?No firestorm from the media who played it down.He then lands a high profile job to boot. A white man would have been villified to the end of time for saying something similar about blacks. What a country.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
ESPN thinks this is a smart decision because they already have 3 whites on the show; Hopkins is supposed to bring "balance and expertise" to the show. The directors of the show would never have allowed someone like Joe Mesi to do colour because he would really em-bare-ass Teddy
smiley36.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
The hiring of Bopkins is par for the course. As stated a white athelet at Bopkins level uttering the racists statement prior to his loss to Joe, would have had said athelet banished or never thought of.

To be fair, Bopkins will offer some expertise and insight into big fights. I have heard him speak and he is not the worse speaking affelet.

What will be good is hearing his predictions on fights involving whites and affelets and watch him go 0 for 20 or something.
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
The hiring of Bopkins is par for the course. As stated a white athelet at Bopkins level uttering the racists statement prior to his loss to Joe, would have had said athelet banished or never thought of.

To be fair, Bopkins will offer some expertise and insight into big fights. I have heard him speak and he is not the worse speaking affelet.

What will be good is hearing his predictions on fights involving whites and affelets and watch him go 0 for 20 or something.
smiley36.gif
I finally figured out where trolls like Sol Rosenberg, Frank Rizzo, Godking and friends are. They are broke and homeless because of betting on black fighters in major bouts in the 2000 era. Guys in homeless shelters can't afford the internet.......
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Bernard Hopkins pretends to want a rematch against Calzaghefor the same reason why a little gangbanger will mouth off to a gentleman -- he knows it's a challenge that won't be accepted, and he gets to feel like he's a brave bigshot.

He knows, however, that if he pushes hard enough Joe will come after him -- just like the gangbanger knows that the gentleman will wake up if his his wife gets insulted -- and in both scenarios a cowardly ghetto thug gets his a$$ beat.

Then he can cry like a woman about the hate crime that took place against him.

Oh and by the way, listening to 'Nard do color commentary will probably be as pleasant as listening to Barbara Streisand tell you about her last family reunion.