England and the caste system

Lots has been said in England about the teams failure in the World Cup. Scouts have been getting into the debate, and ive come across actual quotes such as:

"The scouts are not looking for highly skillful or intelligent players in the UK, but are concentrating more on big young players with pace."

"Scouts are focusing on inner cities in their search for talent, whilst a lot of great players in rural areas dont get a look in."

Reading into the first quote - as black teenagers often mature earlier than whites, their size gets noticed. In addition, as blacks are often pacy or perceived to have pace - that is getting be noticed too.

The second quote is self-explanatory - the scoutes are going into the (relatively) black filled inner cities to look for talent.

Today I saw the England under 19's team play. Apart from one midfielder and one defender, the ENTIRE TEAM WAS BLACK or mixed. EVEN THE MANAGER IS BLACK! This is in a country with something like 2% blacks, and as we all know, blacks as a group do not play better than whites.

The caste system has without a shodow of doubt come to England....another few years and it seems like the adult English team will be like France.

(it would be better not mention the fact that the French under 19 team plays about 8 blacks!)

Europe

Mentor
England is getting to be a travesty. Unfortunately, I think it's a little more than 2% at the youth level,plus if you include some mixed, it might be 5 to 6%. But still there are way too many blacks. Chris Waddle said English teams must look out for the smaller,skillful player like Spain has. Of course, he couldn't say white or he would be crucified. I have heard through the grapevine that teams like Chelsea like to sign many bigger, black kids for the Academy. These people shouldn't even be in England if they would have listened to Enoch Powell 40 years ago. Did you see my post of videos under the title "This is England?" in Happy Hour?

Black boys are many times huge as children and you are right this could hurt the white kids. Although it might not hurt them as much in Europe because the clubs may give them some time to mature, unlike our football and bb, which needs players at 17-18 ready to play in college. A college coach can't put guys on his roster who he has to wait to grow, so some whites miss that window and then are forgotten.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What a royal crock! The "afroletes" don't have the eye-hand coordination & agility of White players. Also, that fallacy about blacks growing faster is mule dung...I was 6'0 at 10 years old & 6'5 by 13. There was a few other hosses at my H.S. too. As we CF'ers know (all too well) the only advantage the affletes have is straight-line speed. Soccer/"football" isn't a track meet.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Europe

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
What a royal crock! The "afroletes" don't have the eye-hand coordination & agility of White players. Also, that fallacy about blacks growing faster is mule dung...I was 6'0 at 10 years old & 6'5 by 13. There was a few other hosses at my H.S. too. As we CF'ers know (all too well) the only advantage the affletes have is straight-line speed. Soccer/"football" isn't a track meet.

You don't think blacks grow faster? I wasn't around any black kids growing up, so maybe I'm just repeating a myth.

As Spain showed,skill matters more than pure speed. Look at Beckham and Shawn Wright Phillips. SWP is faster,but Beckham is a much better player.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Spain had a lot of skill, for sure. but they had a lot of speed, as well. don't buy into the lie that they weren't athletic.
smiley1.gif

Europe

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Spain had a lot of skill, for sure. but they had a lot of speed, as well. don't buy into the lie that they weren't athletic.
smiley1.gif

good point,I wish they had 40 times just so we could compare the players. I know it's not everything. I would like to see what guys like Rooney,Ronaldo,Torres,Robben run the 40 in.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Perhaps if England and France keep getting bounced out early or not even qualifying for the World Cup and European Cup they will learn thier lessons. The last two World Cups and European Cups were won by all-white teams and the powers that be have to be taking note.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley1.gif

good point,I wish they had 40 times just so we could compare the players. I know it's not everything. I would like to see what guys like Rooney,Ronaldo,Torres,Robben run the 40 in.

knowing their 40 times would be interesting, but their speed with the ball at their feet was actually measured by a sports magazine in Germany. it turns out that (surprise, surprise
smiley2.gif
) the fastest soccer players in the world are White men.

referendum

Mentor
If England and France continue ignoring the vast bulk of their population for soccer players on the national team of course they will fail internationally. To take race out of it for just a minute, imagine if Spain only fielded Basques for its national team, not likely they would have won the WC.

Europe

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Europe said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
smiley1.gif

<div> </div>
<div>knowing their 40 times would be interesting, but their speed with the ball at their feet was actually measured by a sports magazine in Germany. it turns out that (surprise, surprise
smiley2.gif
 ) the fastest soccer players in the world are White men.</div>

yep,that's what counts. You don't go out for passes in soccer.

Europe

Mentor
referendum said:
If England and France continue ignoring the vast bulk of their population for soccer players on the national team of course they will fail internationally. To take race out of it for just a minute, imagine if Spain only fielded Basques for its national team, not likely they would have won the WC.

The Basque region and Catalonia want their own national team. I don't think it would be a good idea. I wish the Uk had a team, that way they could get Gareth Bale as a left winger or left back.Plus, Aaron Ramsey who should be really good as a midfieder once the current crop retires. They could have Kris boyd of Scotland as a striker.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Europe said:
DixieDestroyer said:

You don't think blacks grow faster? I wasn't around any black kids growing up, so maybe I'm just repeating a myth.

No I don't. I didn't grow up around many bruthas either, but competed against them in football & hoops (Jr.High thru HS). There was alotta big White kids in the area I came up in. For example...on my 8th grade basketball team (13 & 14 year olds), we had 5 guys 6'1 & over. I was 6'5 (playing center), the starting PF was 6'4 & SF was 6'2. I don't think it's a "myth", but I don't believe it factual either.

Rebajlo

Mentor
The "caste system" in England is in full swing.It has takenaboutthree and a half decades to reach this point ofnear "black saturation".

Back in 1978, in a then-revolutionary move West Bromwich Albionfielded three black players (Cyrille Regis, Laurie Cunningham, Brendon Batson), courtesy of manager "Big" Ron Atkinson. As an ironicside note, Atkinson was pilloried by the UKmedia a few years ago after he referred to Marcel Desailly as a "lazy n******" (my asterisks
smiley2.gif
) when he believed the microphone was turned off during an ITV broadcast
smiley36.gif
- served the fake-tanned ponce right for promoting blacks in the first place
smiley20.gif

Blacks were initially "eased" into professional football through the usual leftist "community outreach" and "breaking down barriers through sport" rot. Thiswas the sameapproachthat was applied in France and the Netherlands and has subsequently spread to other parts of Europe with high black andArab "minorities", such as Belgium and Portugal.

You are all familiar with the fallacious logic and hyper-hypocrisy of the white or Jewish leftist with regard to sport, for it is a one-argument-fits-all pile of steaming, fly-encrusted crap. If there are no blacks or other non-White "minorites" in any given discipline, then the leftist is aghast, for a racist conspiracy must be afoot: "(sob, sob), It's not fair.Football teams are all-white (sob, sob). It's discrimination,I tell you, discrimination! (sob). We require programs to ensure that black people are represented in all facets of social activity (as is their natural right, dictated by us, the open-minded, tolerant liberals), especially in sports, for sport is the great leveller where the colour of a man's skin is meaningless and the only thing that counts is ability! For example, at least half of any given team should be comprised of minorities!"(ugly nose thrust skywards in self-righteous contentment), et cetera ad nauseam...

Once such obviously discriminatory policies are adopted, however, and blacks comprise all or most of the personnel on each team, the aforementioned crusaders for equality and "balance" are deafeningly silent, for teams which lack a White presence don't seem to bother their fragile sensibilities - if the issue is raised (usually obliquely), they simply say that blacks are naturally superior sportsmen, so it was always inevitable that, given the chance, they shall "dominate" every sport (that, of course, is not racist at all...). I'm still astonished that this type of tripe has managed to stroll on essentially unopposed in wider society for so long...

As most blacks and other non-White garbage tend to infest large cities as opposed to rural areas, the bigger clubs recruit a higher proportion of them into their junior and youth schemes both by default and design. As they are overwhelmingly indolent, brainless oafs who are usually incapable ofspeaking properly, blacks are in no way academically inclined oreven generally employable, so they are very often filedunder the category of "troubled youth".Due to superior intelligence (even startlingly thick Whites are usually comparative geniuses when placed beside blacks), Whites simply have more choices in life, and as the Negros are told from birth that they are superior athletes a larger proportion of blacks than whites are desperately keen on forcing their way into professional football.Footballing programs - replete with scouts - focussed on "keeping troubled urban youth off the streets" are therefore naturally packed to the gills with the abovementioned brainless black oafs. Then there are the more sinister "caste" agendas which pretty much all English clubs subscribe to...

Once football predominantly became a "business", the usual feckless degenerates of the corporate world with no interest in sport or tradition took control of the game and detroyed its structures, spirit and cultural significanceforever. Everything had to be "modernised" and politicised, everything had to be "marketeable" and "inclusive" in order to make the greatest profits. Foreign owners are a curse on British football -the Jew Roman Abramovich has turned Chelsea into a predominantly black club, Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan (sh*t
smiley5.gif
) has done the same to Manchester City, while Mohamed Al-Fayed has stacked Fulham with blacks for years, even bringing in black Jean Tigana as manager.Parasites such as these should never be permittedto own English (or any European) clubs.It is also no coincidence that the influence of non-sporting business and political bodies has become stifling, and the push for blacks openly visible,since the likes of ultra-corrupt Joao Havelange and Sepp Blatter have been FIFA presidents - i.e., from 1974 onwards.

The pattern of the eventual American-style black sporting de facto "near-closed shop" is almost coming to full fruition in England (the next few years shall probably do it).After a long period of gradually filtering in increasing numbers of blacks in order to accustom the fans to their presence and lend the appearance of promotion by merit, the critical point has been reached where blacks are now so numerous that the culture of the English football player is rapidly becoming a "black culture", withall of the accompanying negative consequences for White players which were evident in France's recent World Cup farce.

Just like inthe United States pro sports teams, the footballing blacks view sport as "their domain" and always stick together against the White players. Once ensconced, blacks and other non-Whites jealously guard their privileged positions - to use the French example, Yoann Gourcuff is France's most talented player but as he is White, the blacks view him as a threat and therefore resort to bullying and persecution in order to prevent him from excelling. This anti-White mentality is so overriding that they sometimes even refuse to pass the ball to him, thus actually preferring defeat to having a Whiteplayer as the star performer.As this type of atmosphere inevitably spreads, Whites shall find it harder and harder to hold down regular places inEnglishclubs...

Borussia

Guru
Excellent analysis Rebaljo of the flourishing Caste system in English football. The writing has been on the wall since the mid 90s.
Sadly, I'm not at all surprised at the relatively breakneck speed of the black worship due to the fact that England is primarily (barring a very few outspoken critics) a anti-White country run by some of the most despicable leftists types on Earth.
Back to the football though. Couple of questions:

- which current EPL or League 1 team could be considered the most 'pro-White' team regards to traditions, player personal, ownership, etc??
Yes, I know we may be grasping for straws here, but are there any hold outs left who generally field a healthy amount of English (white) players and are owned by actual Englishmen? I've heard that clubs like Aston Villa and Newcastle utd have some left over semblance of White English consciousness.

- the recently failing national squad with the likes of overrated black stiffs, is this shining example a plus or minus to the English caste system and how does the media spin this?
I mean how in the hell does the likes of Emile Heskey stay in the mix for nearly 7 or 8 years?

- Do you feel Alan Shearer will eventually be English manager after Capello flames out and will he be another casto-phile?

Thanks, let's continue the dialogue on this subject.
I remember after Hillsborough, the all seater stadiums and policy on chanting nationalistic slogans came into place.
I've heard that stewards kick people out for using foul language too.
LOL, that is stunning.
The language in English pubs is anything but child friendly.

The anti-septic atmosphere seems (to me) to be a big part of the pro-black Caste agenda: demoralize and weaken the White Man resistance via sport.

Europe

Mentor
" which current EPL or League 1 team could be considered the most 'pro-White' team regards to traditions, player personal, ownership,

If you go down into the 2nd and 3rd divisions,there are many more whites on the teams and fewer foreigners.Yeovil town has almost all white players except for 1 Black guy from France who was born in the Congo. Why the hell are they allowing these Africans to immigrate to Europe. He get into France and then of course they can't stop him from going to England.

Liverpool is largely white also.

WEst Ham had a lot of white players. I don't know about this year.

The Scottish teams have almost all white other than Celtic and Rangers.

Even the Shamrock Rovers in Ireland have a black guy. No place is sacred anymore.

Even in Ireland

Galway United--now here's a real team

Galway is what an Irish and European team should like like in a sane world.Edited by: Europe

Europe

Mentor
"Blacks were initially "eased" into professional football through the usual leftist "community outreach" and "breaking down barriers through sport"

This is happening in England with the Asians players now because there are almost none non the league. So Chelsea had a special tryout for their academy for Asians only.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Europe said:
"Blacks were initially "eased" into professional football through the usual leftist "community outreach" and "breaking down barriers through sport"

This is happening in England with the Asians players now because there are almost none non the league. So Chelsea had a special tryout for their academy for Asians only.

Europe - I remember that when Glenn Hoddle was appointed as England manager back in 1996 one of his first statements was that Asians (i.e., south Asians - Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis)are virtually unrepresented in the professional ranks, so special measures and schemes would have to be put in place to "ensure" that an Asian playerwould be a regularin the English national team by 2010 (or some such arbitrary date). Funnily enough, despite all of the "system's" best efforts, the abovementioned ethnic groups are still (thankfully) nowhere to be seen. Maybe it has something to do with the remarkable lack of athletic ability among south Asians - these clowns easily have the highest proportion ofridiculous-looking specimens simultaneously sporting comically spindly limbs and pot bellies...
smiley36.gif
Steroid-proof genetics, indeed...

Borussia said:
which current EPL or League 1 team could be cosidered the most 'pro-White' team regards to traditions, player personal, ownership, etc??

Borussia - When it comes to tradition, well, it has all gone out of the window. You mentioned Newcastle United. Remember ex-chairman Freddy Shepherd? Thatsloppy prick typified thegreedy"businessman" whose fat-fingered involvement in football has damaged the game beyond repair. Back in 1998, Shepherd and Douglas Hall, son of former Newcastle United chairman Sir John Hall, made comments deriding the supporters for shelling out huge sums of money for merchandise and also referred to Newcastle women as "dogs" - allof this was recorded in the wholesome atmosphere of a whorehouse. Classy stuff, eh?Is it any surprise that English football is in its current state with cretins holding such attitudes at the helm?

I don't believe that any English club even remotely subscibes to any "pro-White" ideals or philosophies - if a club has a predominantly white lineup, it's certainly not the result of any conscious design. Let'sexamine the starting lineups of Spurs and Manchester City from the Week 1 match at White Hart Lane.

Tottenham started five blacks, while City started six blacks. That'sa combined total of eleven, exactly half of the players on the field. Rather tellingly, bothteamseach started only two White Englishmen - Michael Dawson and Peter Crouch for Spurs, Joe Hart and Gareth Barry for City. These are clubs which finished fourth and fifth respectively last season, so would logically be a source of players for the national team, but only four White English players walked out on to the field. Sad, eh?

Borussia said:
Do you feel Alan Shearer will eventually be English manager after Capello flames out and will he be another casto-phile?
Realistically, Shearer would first have to accrue a fair slab of managerial experience at suitable club level but, if things continue on their current track, by the time of his notional England appointment there will sadly be precious little White English material to choose from - unless he chose to nurture it in his capacity as a club manager, which would take years of careful effort, a favourable board, et cetera...

Europe

Mentor
Rebajlo Said , "but only four White English players walked out on to the field. Sad, eh?"

The really sad thing is that I'll bet most white people in England don't even care.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"The really sad thing is that I'll bet most white people in England don't even care."

England is a living example of what happens when the "dominant," native stock is all but gone (It went to the New World decades ago). The result, because they don't know any better, is that so many folks (too damn many) buy into the "idea" that White DNA is inferior and trash/garbage, but the "other" is blessed with such marvelous DNA. Then Black males are openly praised while White men are openly despised and belittled in the worst ways. This harms White children, uncalculably.

It's no surprise that welfare negroes can lift weights all day, in their attempt to be "boy-toys" for the native women, while White men are working at JOBS several hours each day. Nonetheless, White men can't make excuses.. I powerlift for a few hours, at least 3 times per week, and I've gotten incredible results. I've been accused of juicing! In the time that it takes to go to a football field and to watch "your" mulatto/negro football match, a White man could be lifting weights for at least an hour. But, if you believe that "White boys" can't be naturally tough, rugged and muscular (muscles are just for the black boys..
smiley29.gif
) -- you might just choose to accept "your role" as the pot-bellied, pencil-necked, sedentary White weakling that the the "media" wants you to be. UNDERSTAND, as a White man, your goal IS NOT to look like Mr. Universe, but to project strength and virility. Unless your genetics are truly awful, that is a completely attainable goal. You will be respected. You will be FIRM when necessary.

Yes, there's a Caste System in soccer, not just UK soccer, because when I see an MLS match, blacks/browns look TOTALLY overrepresented. The general White population should NEVER be in awe of negro soccer players, and they should use their free time to transform themselves into MEN.

waterbed

Mentor
Deadlift said:
"The really sad thing is that I'll bet most white people in England don't even care."

England is a living example of what happens when the "dominant," native stock is all but gone (It went to the New World decades ago). The result, because they don't know any better, is that so many folks (too damn many) buy into the "idea" that White DNA is inferior and trash/garbage, but the "other" is blessed with such marvelous DNA. Then Black males are openly praised while White men are openly despised and belittled in the worst ways. This harms White children, uncalculably.

It's no surprise that welfare negroes can lift weights all day, in their attempt to be "boy-toys" for the native women, while White men are working at JOBS several hours each day. Nonetheless, White men can't make excuses.. I powerlift for a few hours, at least 3 times per week, and I've gotten incredible results. I've been accused of juicing! In the time that it takes to go to a football field and to watch "your" mulatto/negro football match, a White man could be lifting weights for at least an hour. But, if you believe that "White boys" can't be naturally tough, rugged and muscular (muscles are just for the black boys..
smiley29.gif
) -- you might just choose to accept "your role" as the pot-bellied, pencil-necked, sedentary White weakling that the the "media" wants you to be. UNDERSTAND, as a White man, your goal IS NOT to look like Mr. Universe, but to project strength and virility. Unless your genetics are truly awful, that is a completely attainable goal. You will be respected. You will be FIRM when necessary.

Yes, there's a Caste System in soccer, not just UK soccer, because when I see an MLS match, blacks/browns look TOTALLY overrepresented. The general White population should NEVER be in awe of negro soccer players, and they should use their free time to transform themselves into MEN.

Yes but arabs and south asians are the ones underrepresanted in holland for example arabs are 6.6 of the youth and 40% of arabs does play soccer and white dutch 12% and arabs are like 20% in amateurs soccer but in pro league they are less then 8%, south asians nearly never in the pro league.Whites 70% in pro league which is maybe slighly higher then amateur liga's.

not that i think women are very atracted to the male body but I think being lean and that you can see the muscles is more important then having big muscles.btw, For me tanned skin with my light eyes then matching with my shirt did it always good with the ladies lol, but I don't get out anymore.

With very lean I mean 5-6 % bodyfat but for a 80-90% of whites that is not the bodyfatour body likes to be.For me always like 8-9% bodyfat.One of the advantages blacks may have is the lean look most have when they are in shape.People also often think that you are stronger then you are when you are lean.

Europe

Mentor
waterbed said:
Deadlift said:

smiley29.gif

Yes but arabs and south asians are the ones underrepresanted in holland for example arabs are 6.6 of the youth and 40% of arabs does play soccer and white dutch 12% and arabs are like 20% in amateurs soccer but in pro league they are less then 8%, south asians nearly never in the pro league.Whites 70% in pro league which is maybe slighly higher then amateur liga's.

not that i think women are very atracted to the male body but I think being lean and that you can see the muscles is more important then having big muscles.btw, For me tanned skin with my light eyes then matching with my shirt did it always good with the ladies lol, but I don't get out anymore.

With very lean I mean 5-6 % bodyfat but for a 80-90% of whites that is not the bodyfatour body likes to be.For me always like 8-9% bodyfat.One of the advantages blacks may have is the lean look most have when they are in shape.People also often think that you are stronger then you are when you are lean.

There is nothing wrong with being big and muscular,but most people are not longshoreman now,so it's not of much use. Some women may like it,granted. But ,overall, the problem is immigration.

Also, most black guys are fat and out of shape too. Asians are skinny and wiry. Soccer also has nothing to do with size, Look at Messi,Rooney, Joe Cole, the many Spanish players.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Men need to project strength, because, by doing so, trouble can sometimes be avoided.

You can't have a population of women that believe that "their" men are weak, and are physically inferior in fighting/confrontations with the "other." That's a recipe for utmost disaster.

The "effeminate White man" carricature has hurt are race immensely. Here's my take on muscle... Steroid-free, I would say that the amount of muscle a man can put on is definitely limited. The key, in my view, is to build (upper-body) thickness and to become broader in the shoulders. Learning how to actually handle oneself in a confrontation is critical, of course, but being physically strong counters the propaganda that White men "lack virility" -- which is important in itself. Women will definitely take notice when they see a man with physical prowess. This can sometimes lead to a conversation about nutrition or physical activity, and then soon a beautiful White child may be born!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I wasn't suggesting that England couldn't produce White soccer players, but the population of White youth is generally steered away from sports and hardcore physical activity.

That's a problem. People neglecting physical activity altogether.

Edited by: Deadlift

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I wasn't suggesting that England couldn't produce White soccer players, but the population of White youth is generally steered away from sports and hardcore physical activity.

That's a problem. People neglecting physical activity altogether.
I agree with all of your posts on this subject Deadlift. White men should strive to be physically fit and if you've got some muscle, then even better. This is certainly part of my lifestyle.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Alright, the soccer section seems a little lifeless these days without the sage posts from f3dor
smiley29.gif
, but this should help. I would LOVE to see Bolt try out soccer. It would have the possibiltity of being a high-profile epic fail. After all, we're always told that soccer isn't any good because the "best athletes aren't playing".

<DIV ="callout">Mon Aug 30 10:31pm PDT
<DIV _yuid="yui_3_1_2_1_128329701203142" ="hd">
<H2 property="dc:title" ="title">Usain Bolt wants to play for Manchester United (seriously)</H2>
By Brooks Peck
<DIV ="bd">

Since Usain Bolt gained world-wide fame for being ridiculously fast at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, he's been able to mix in visits to his favorite club, Manchester United, his other favorite club, Real Madrid, and more between running ridiculously fast. In the past, he's talked about playing as a "left-sided defensive midfielder" when he was in high school, but now he's seriously talking about his future as a footballer and not just his past.

Says the 24-year-old in his autobiography:
<BLOCKQUOTE>

"Ideally, if I was to play football, I'd sign for my favorite team -- Manchester United. People say it's not realistic but nobody has seen me play so you never know. If Alex Ferguson saw me in one of those charity matches he might think I could replace Ryan Giggs." </BLOCKQUOTE>

You might laugh at that last sentence, but considering Sir Alex just bought a player for £7 million sight unseen, picking the next Ryan Giggs out of a charity match could be possible.

But according to the Guardian's Simon Hattenstone, Bolt isn't just spouting off to sell books:
<BLOCKQUOTE>

I ask about his ambitions. Ultimately, he says,he'd love to make a go of playing football professionally. He's being deadly serious. One ofthe perks of being Usain Bolt is that sporting stars love to meet him, so whenever he's travelling and there's time, he tries to train withatop football team. Last year it was Manchester United, a few days ago it was BayernMunich. He's still carrying a copy of theFrench sporting newspaper L'Equipe, whichfeatures a spread on his football skills andpraise from Bayern manager Louis van Gaal.He shows me a photo of himself with his arm wrapped round the dwarfed 6ft German forward MiroslavKlose. "If I keep myself in shape, Icandefinitely play football at a high level," hesays. </BLOCKQUOTE>

Presumptuous? Yes. Impossible? Maybe not. His speed and celebrity would certainly get him a trial somewhere -- whether he has any skills on the ball or not.

All this will have to wait until at least after the 2012 Olympics, though. At which point Ryan Giggs will probably still be playing and Bolt will probably still be carrying around that copy of L'Equipe.