Ebonics

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, this deluge of dumbbells just keeps getting worse.:rain: What it is with some of these Nu Yawkuhs?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Wow, this deluge of dumbbells just keeps getting worse.:rain: What it is with some of these Nu Yawkuhs?
This guy gives people like me a bad name. Unfortunatly, he's probably not as bad as half of the liberal, hipster, yuppie, homosexual, metrosexual, guido, or ivy-league-wall-street White males that grace my fair city. "matt" should have stayed out of political debates or at least been less abrasive to other members. His tireless research of White HS footballers (a frustrating task) will be missed.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This guy gives people like me a bad name. Unfortunatly, he's probably not as bad as half of the liberal, hipster, yuppie, homosexual, metrosexual, guido, or ivy-league-wall-street White males that grace my fair city. "matt" should have stayed out of political debates or at least been less abrasive to other members. His tireless research of White HS footballers (a frustrating task) will be missed.

Freethinker, your post appears to be spot on regarding to Mattharper. Its too bad he had to go. His HS footballer research were top notch. He did provide alot of laughs though.

I remember one weekend morning he stumbled in the CF Happy Hour Forum proclaiming his announcement to the CF community of his drunkardness. I told him to get a hold of himself and his prolific drinking. He made a couple of humorous drunk remarks.

Thrashen then showed up and isolated them, rebutted and it became more funny. Good Times on CF!

If anyone can remember that exchange or thread, I gurantee it for a few laughs.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
for this situation (a good poster that insult other poster) maybe a "time out" would be better than a permanent ban
so he would know that the next time he responds violently to somebody that attacks him, he won't be able to post for a while

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Calling someone a " tough guy " in a private message I would assume is provoking someone. I apologize for my poor grammar, run on sentences and punctuation errors as its hard to type when I have " moon over my hammy " all over my fingers. Don't worry Thrashen Ill leave you 15 % gratuity when I leave.

That’s right, MattHarper, after receiving the three separate and completely unprompted PM’s (all of which were highly offensive) that you decided to send to me yesterday, I did refer to you as a “tough guy.”

The truth, of course, is that even the densest individual could clearly notice that I employed this term in an extremely facetious manner. You know, sort of suggesting that the act of sending members abusive PM’s at random times instead of posting your foul and aggressive remarks on the forum (for all to see) was conduct greatly contradictory to that of a “tough guy.” I even alluded to this in my response. But, alas, much like the white whore (shrieking at the little brown mongrel she incubated for nine months) that you encountered at “Marx & Lenin Books, Inc.,” perhaps you couldn’t decipher my ineloquent “Ebonics?”

It would be rather amusing to further “expose you” (to the Caste Football community) as the anti-white, cowardly, vulgar, vindictive, unpleasant little bully that you truly are. Fortunately, for you, PM’s are to be kept private…which would be a particularly temping rule to break, as your PM’s are remarkably damning.

For now, I’ll take solace in the fact that given your noticeable lack of intellect and scatter-brained indignation, you’ve already “slipped up” and unmasked your true self.

I'm positive that you'll return for more humiliation, however.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
TimDwight28 said:
Gentlemen. Its quite clear you both dont like each other. Yes MG seems to be an agitator but I havent seen any real intelligence from the other poster either. Its quite clear both of you probably drive Corvettes as you both seem to have the small D*** thing going on. Matt , stop your badgering. Thrash buddy you have a lot of hate filled up with you and its probably manifested from some deep psychological trauma. Who knows? Can we please stop fighting each other as brothers and lets concentrate on fighting the caste system.

This laughable post was Matt’s attempt to “throw us off the trail” by using his alter-ego to also insult himself. That “reverse psychology” worked like a charm, didn’t it? For the record, I drive a 15-year old compact car that I purchased for $400 and rebuilt the head gasket. I despise all things gaudy and lavish, especially cars.

Don Wassall said:
Lol. Guess what -- mattgianone/mattharper and Tim Dwight28 have the same IP address in New York City. What a coincidence! Care to chime in on this, "Matt"?

Matt, Matt, and Tim sent me a PM that would validate your suspicions regarding the matching IP addresses from NYC.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
for this situation (a good poster that insult other poster) maybe a "time out" would be better than a permanent ban
so he would know that the next time he responds violently to somebody that attacks him, he won't be able to post for a while

That's a good idea, so he's banned for 30 days. But using a sock puppet is against the posting rules, as was his constant insults of other posters. His barrage of nasty PMs is also indefensible. But he did so some good research on White high school players, so he can have another chance if he wants it, if he can act like a contributing member of the community.