white lightning

Hall of Famer
You make some good points.I think we are all hoping for
Volek to start as soon as possible.Bennett will succeed
regardless but not at the level he would with McNair
retired.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I really don't see McNair lasting much longer. I also hope that if he is injured this year, he will retire. He is getting too banged up and delicate to be of much future use by the Titans.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Titans play tonight in a pre season game.I don't know
if it is on cable or not.I hope it is because we will get
a glimpse of Bennett at receiver.I would love to see him
have a great game even though the starters don't play
that long.Go Titans.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The NFL Network is televising the Tenn. game and five others tonight between 7:30 and 11:00 eastern time.The time block is called "No Huddle" on the TV schedule. We'll have to see how they're going to do this as they have the rights to every pre-season game not being nationally televised.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I would love to have a Dish and be able to order some of the extra nfl & college games.There are so many teams that I would like to keep an extra eye on.The pressure for the future white starting receivers will be on Bennett.I can't rememeber the last white number one receiver.He will get the best cornerbacks & be double covered alot.It will be interesting to see how he handles it.I still see him going over 1000 yards assuming McNair can get him the ball.

My younger brother is a big Titan fan, went to a couple of games last year. He told me Bennett didn't do well in the preseason game last weekend. He dropped one pass and fumbled after catching another. The Titan fans like Drew Bennett a lot and are hoping for a big year from him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
He better have a big year, so I can win the Inaugural Caste Football Riggins Keeper Fantasy League Championship!
smiley32.gif