Double Standards are what make me angry

docpoco

This is just a stream of thoughts, mostly pointless, and I wanted to see what you guys think about it.

I have a medical background. I understand physiology and the make-up of the human body.

I think that America is a great country because we are all different. Thats right I said different.

But black people have become larger-than-life. They have done it because they were brought to this country and treated like sh*t. They had something to fight for, and being the minority they have been willing to fight harder than anyone else to get it. The truth's of the American race are that we are not all the same.

Surprising fact about white people? We are not only the biggest race on the planet, but in America white male's are, on average, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch taller than their black counterparts.

WHATS THAT YOU SAY? CAN"T BE! Oh, but it is.

Surprisingly enough too, blacks from the north have higher IQ's than whites from the south.

Point in context is that stereotypes aren't always true, but sometimes they are.

Are black people more athletic? I don't think so, because I don't agree with the broad definition. Are black guys faster? As a whole, there is not doubt about it. Are white guys usually smarter and stronger. Absolutely.

And there are very fast white guys, and very smart black guys.

But to pin a stereotype on everyone that walks through the door is just not fair.

And the fact is, its a combination of attributes that makes an athlete great, and no race has an overall advantage.

We are, I believe, at a turning point in this country where white people are now being discriminated against everyday, and its hard to think that we don't deserve it. But much like black folks, we are going to have to fight for what is right.

Are we willing. Are we oppressed and scrutinized enough that we want to make a stand. Somehow I doubt it, because the sad fact is, as a white guy in America, you've got it made for now.

But it won't always be that way. Someday, we will have our own NAACP. We will need our own Al Sharpton.

All because we aren't willing to fight before we get knocked down. Edited by: docpoco

Bart

Hall of Famer
docpoco said:
We are, I believe, at a turning point in this country where white people are now being discriminated against everyday, and its hard to think that we don't deserve it.

Oh brother, here we go again

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
docpoco said:
Surprisingly enough too, blacks from the north have higher IQ's than whites from the south.

Welcome to the board docpoco. You'll have a much more enjoyable time here if you avoid dropping baseless inaccurate bombs like this one. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you heard this one from one of your medical teachers, or else perhaps you are a doctor and prescribed yourself some "medical" marijuana.

But please stop to consider what you are saying. I understand black northern IQ avg. to be about 90 and we know white IQ is generally about 105, so for white southerners to be lower then 90 then their average would have to be about 70? 80? which would make the average southern white person: retarded.

Now hey, I'll agree that most white southerners are dumb, look at the ones on this board
smiley2.gif
, but retarded? C'mon not even on Jerry Springer.

And as someone that has lived in both Detroit and rural Alabama, I can only say that all of those smart northern blacks are in deep deep hiding in Detroit, and IQ aside, if you have a choice to live with a group---pick those dumb white southerners.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
docpoco said:

And as someone that has lived in both Detroit and rural Alabama, I can only say that all of those smart northern blacks are in deep deep hiding in Detroit, and IQ aside, if you have a choice to live with a group---pick those dumb white southerners.

I agree Jaxvid. I have been in several northern cities and have met none of these super intelligent blacks. I would have to see some proof that they have higher IQ's than whites from the South. There are some ignorant whites down here, but there aren't a whole lot of dumb ones. Then again, I'm biased. I guess that makes us even, docpoco!
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
The 15 point average I.Q. difference for Blacks vrs. Whites holds nationwide, this is documented. DocPoco pulled this statistic out of his rear.

There was a study, done pre WWII, that showed the miniscule number of Blacks in a small number of Northern Public schools having abit higher test scores than White students in the South, who in turn had much higher test scores than Southern Blacks. But, after WWII this changed because the South came out of post-Civil War shellshock, and because Blacks began inhabiting the North in more than token numbers and most of them actually began attending school, instead of just those few with unusually intelligent and motivated parents.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I didn't see a mention in poco's post about the double-standards that make him angry, as indicated in the title of his thread.

Maybe those were edited out.

G

docpoco said:
All because we aren't willing to fight before we get knocked down.

I agree with this statement whole-heartedly. Too many years of white-flight have left us with very few options. Would I get upset if a black person moved down the street from me? No. Would I get upset if they didn't maintain their property and had unsavory visitors at all hours of the night? Yes and I would (and have) do something about it. Contrary to popular belief there are steps you can take to curtail/remove cretins from your neighborhood without breaking the law. I humbly submit that we all learn to use the law for our advantage when dealing with undesirables. Its not as hard as you think. Well at least it isn't down here in Georgia.
smiley1.gif

Menelik said:
docpoco said:
All because we aren't willing to fight before we get knocked down.
[/QUOTE

This is the exact reason why my neighborhood in Jersey looks the way it does..full of Hispanics. Most of the Whites closed up shop and left, leaving the remaining Whites to live in the "sh*thole of diversity" that they have created.

That is our problem as a race...when sh*t goes downhill, everyone runs for the hills. Stand, fight, protect what is already yours. WE SHOULD'T EVER BE FORCED TO MOVE!!! My family and I are a clear cut example of this. This is our home and neighborhood as well, and we refuse to be pushed out.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Ground Fighter said:
This is the exact reason why my neighborhood in Jersey looks the way it does..full of Hispanics. Most of the Whites closed up shop and left, leaving the remaining Whites to live in the "sh*thole of diversity" that they have created.

That is our problem as a race...when sh*t goes downhill, everyone runs for the hills. Stand, fight, protect what is already yours. WE SHOULD'T EVER BE FORCED TO MOVE!!! My family and I are a clear cut example of this. This is our home and neighborhood as well, and we refuse to be pushed out.

Good luck to you. If the government was on our side instead of against us at every turn, fighting to hold our ground could be an option. An individual or small groups simply cannot hold backthetsunami of Blacks and Mestizoes advancing into our neighborhoods.

I spoke with a liquor store owner whose business is situated a few miles from my home. He is getting very nervous about the area.He already had moved from an increasingly ugly area to escape Negroes. Now, with the Gov's help, they areoverwhelmingseveral local apartment buldings. He told me he's afraid of turning his back on them and is tense from the moment he arrives to the closing of the store at night. Then he monitors security cameras before bolting to lhis car. He never allows his son to work alone or during evenings.

A friend of the family owned a pizza parlor and I delivered pizzas when I was a kid. He WAS a tough little Italian guy, who used to keep a club near the cash register. The locals were moving out and the patrons were getting more and more dark. Several years ago I read about him in the paper. He was killed during a robbery attempt. Surprisingly the cuprits were black. Read with heavy sarcasm! His wife being a strong willed German woman with a heavy accent vowed to keep the place open. She did pretty well too, until I heard her name mentioned one evening during the local news broadcast. A person of African persuasion hid in the men's room until closing and when she weas alone, he blew her brains out for the money in the till.

She and her husband were both very nice people, tough minded, strong willed, decent and long since removed from this earth.

A friend of the family owned a pizza parlor and I delivered pizzas when I was a kid. He WAS a tough little Italian guy, who used to keep a club near the cash register. The locals were moving out and the patrons were getting more and more dark. Several years ago I read about him in the paper. He was killed during a robbery attempt. Surprisingly the cuprits were black. Read with heavy sarcasm! His wife being a strong willed German woman with a heavy accent vowed to keep the place open. She did pretty well too, until I heard her name mentioned one evening during the local news broadcast.  A person of African persuasion hid in the men's room until closing and when she weas alone, he blew her brains out for the money in the till.

She and her husband were both very nice people, tough minded, strong willed, decent and long since removed from this earth. [/QUOTE]

It makes me want to vomit when I hear stories like this about hardworking people who have their lives cut short by savages, over a few hundred bucks. I have
heard plenty of stories similar to this one around here. Luckily, I havn't heard of any as severe as the one you posted.

My father works in construction, and his business is in Newark, as it has been for years. For those of you on this site who know anything about Jersey, Newark is a sh*thole. His truck is always getting broken into, he's been in a few fights, etc., stuff like that. The animals just see a White man and they attack. Its like some parts of the city are like "Lord of the Flies"...'no rules'.