Don't drink the water

Kaptain

Master
And don't eat any food touched by a mexican low-wage worker. I can speak from personal experience. We can now thank Mexicans for another of their biggest contributions to American Society - food parasites. An epidemic of food parasites have broken out here in Minnesota and the cause has been pinpointed to strawberries picked by mexicans. Apparently the Mexicans have very poor hygiene (imagine that!) and thus many Minnesotans have contracted the parasite. Before I heard of this I actually was able to pinpoint mine down to eating at a mexican restuarant that employed almost all Mexicans. Never again! I and everyone else I ate with were sick the very next day. Thanks Mexheco, what would we do without you???
smiley7.gif

Here's an interesting article from a website whose homepage you might want to bookmark. I heard that we already allow over a million legal immigrants from Mexico each year. That number is ridiculously high on its own. Mexicans that become citizens are even more costly to our economy. Read article.

cost of legal immigrationEdited by: Kaptain Poop

Bart

Hall of Famer
Deacon said:
Mexicans in Minnesota? What the hell?!

Minnesota has a huge Somali population. The misguided Christian community has been the catalyst for this wonderful development. Nebraska is filled withsimpletons of the same stature.

[url]http://www.ketv.com/news/8584459/detail.html?subid=22100461& amp;qs=1;bp=t[/url]

OMAHA, Neb. -- More than 100 people gathered at the Augustana Lutheran Church on Sunday to send a message to the Nebraska Legislature: Don't let the Chambers amendment divide and segregate Omaha Schools.

An amendment to the Omaha Public Schools bill was proposed by Chambers and passed this week that would make OPS into three districts.

Those gathered on Sunday are parents of children in public schools, religious leaders and people who are working to build bridges between cultures and races in Omaha. They said they agree with Chambers on principal, but said they can't agree with his plan.

"I grew up in Millard and there were no minorities there whatsoever," said Marie Ann Hartman.
<TABLE =storyAd cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD =storyAdObj>
<DIV =adtile align=center></TD></TR></T></TABLE>Hartman said she didn't want her children to have that experience in school. She sent them to the Omaha Public Schools to get a good education in the classroom, and learn tolerance outside of class.

"I wanted my children to learn from different cultures, different races -- there's a lot that can be done that isn't reading writing and arithmetic that's done in a classroom," Hartman said.

She was one of dozens of parents who came to a rally organized by people who are fighting for diversity in Omaha.

Why do so many silly woman living in safe white areas love to have their children experience diversity? Instead of clamoring to make her community a non-safe hell hole, she should pack up and move to Detroit. Idiot.

Bart

Hall of Famer
This has been circulating in e-mails.
<DIV align=center>Reality Check

I thought I should pass this along, it gives everyone a perspective on what a reality check is all about.

Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no liability insurance and have an accident.

Enter Mexico illegally...Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law or any of that nonsense.

Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family.

Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc.

Procreate abundantly.

Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural United States thing... You wouldn't understand, pal."

Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper.

Speak only English at home and in public, then insist that your children do likewise.

Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system.

Demand to be eligible for Mexican retirement funds into which you never contributed.

Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico.

Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers.

Good luck! Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world..except right here in the United States...Land of the naive! If you agree, pass it on. If you don't, move to Mexico...or Iraq...or France.

Oh... And one more thing...don't drink the water.Edited by: Bart

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world..except right here in the United States...Land of the naive!

I don't know, England, France, Germany... they're not far behind. Naievity is a disease of the white man.