Dirk Nowitzki

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sasha Pavolic is very athletic. He is also very talented but like so many other white players, he seems to not get many minutes. They kill these guys confidence. I have seen so many teams do this that it makes me sick. Let's hope that Sasha can get his confidence back in Dallas. Dirk needs all the help he can get.

guest301

Hall of Famer
It was reported on TNT last night that Peja Stojakavic(spelling?) has a verbal agreement with the Mavs and would likely start for them.

j41181

Master
Dirk hits GAME-WINNER!!!!!!
smiley47.gif
smiley47.gif
smiley47.gif

Gutsy grind out game on a poor shooting night (6-24 FG's).

Winning shot came with 6.0 seconds left, Mavs win 87-86 over Nets. Unbelievable pump fake by the great German, the magic is still there!!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif
smiley4.gif

j41181

Master
[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfLiyynntTU[/TUBE]Edited by: j41181

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the footage j41181 and congrats on your recent 2000th post.

j41181

Master
guest301 said:
Thanks for the footage j41181 and congrats on your recent 2000th post.
A very late thanks from me, mate!

white lightning said:
I don't thinks there's enough words to describe Dirk's overall basketball career. The only missing ingredient is an NBA ring, which he was unjustly robbed off back in 2006.

Back to reality, Dallas scores a big win against Boston, 101-97. It's their 7th straight win. J-Kidd hit the winning-shot 3-pointer, thanks to Dirk's kick-out pass. Believe it or not, Dirk has actually made number of undocumented game-winning assists throughout his career.
smiley2.gif

Dirk Nowitzki - 29 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists

Boston had a chance to win, but Garnett didn't jump high enough to catch Rondo's lob pass!
smiley36.gif

I'm quite impressed on Dallas' other players (Barea, Chandler, Terry especially) having stepped up their games. A healthy Dirk, and if that Beaubois guy does return could take this team to the next level. I also hope Stojakovic can be healthy enough to contribute. If team continues this kind of defensive effort and offensive efficiency come playoff time, lookout.

j41181

Master
Mavs gain their 8th straight win, and improve 14-0 lifetime against Bobcats.
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif
smiley36.gif

Bobcats might NEVER beat Mavs until Nowitzki retires.

Dirk is steadily reaching 100% health status and the Mavs (Barea especially) have raised their level of play. A healthy Stojakovic and Beaubois can take this ream to the next level. All the Mavs need is consistency in both their Defensive intensity and Offensive proficiency.

Dirk Nowitzki - 25 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 blocks

j41181

Master
Mavs beat a Love-less Wolves, 104-96.

Dirk and Peja were both solid...

Nowitzki - 30 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block

Stojakovic - 16 points (4-8 3pt's), 4 rebounds

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I hope they rest Dirk a little down the stretch. It's all about getting to the Nba Finals now! Great game by both of these future hall of famers.

j41181

Master
Late update... Nowitzki just had the longest FT streak of the season... 74 Straight!!!!
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

Streak ended in win against Clippers yesterday.

As of today, Dirk scores 27 points, and 13 rebounds in Mavs loss to Lakers. Ailing, but game Stojakovic makes 13 points (3-7 3pt's), while Gasol 20 points for the Lakers.

j41181

Master
Dirk & Mavs open their playoff campaign with a crucial 89-81 win over the young TrailBlazers. This is a 1st round rematch from 2003, where Mavs won 4-3 (Portland overcame an 0-3 deficit to force a Game 7). It also happens to be the great Sabonis' last NBA stint.

Dirk led the way with 28 points & 10 rebounds, Kidd added 24.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Dirk looked great. He is like a fine wine. He has aged very well and he wants to win more than anything. Let's hope this is finally the year that he gets the ring. Go Mavs!

j41181

Master
Deadlift said:
He was CLUTCH tonight, but Peja was the SPARK!
smiley32.gif
Nowitzki - 33 points (15-17 FT's)
Stojakovic - 21 points (5-10 3pt's)

Dirk was as usual scintillating, while Peja turned back the clock!

Mavs up 2-0!

foobar75

Master
The Mavs have officialy become the team I'm rooting for to win it all. In many predictions by so-called analysts, this was the favorite upset pick, while labeling the Mavs soft in thinly-veiled attack at Nowitzki.

There's a long ways to go, but if they can get past the Blazers, I like their chances against any of the remaining teams in the West, especially if Peja and Kidd can keep shooting like this.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Dallas had as much as three whites on the floor during key stretches of the game last night with Dirk, Peja and JJ Berea, 3 1/2 if you count Jason Kidd! I would love to see a Mavs/Magic matchup in the finals where you could see as much as six whites on the floor during the NBA finals, imagine that!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Portland definitely got some "home cooking".. Dallas is in big trouble now.

I can never stand to look at all the beta-males in Portland's crowd, LOSERS.

foobar75

Master
There were some very questionable calls towards the end, particularly involving Tyson Chandler, that went against Dallas. Still, that was a major choke job by the Mavs, and now Portland has all the momentum. They could have taken a 3-1 lead and control of the series, and instead it will be a must win game 5 at home.

As for the Portland crowd, yes, it does appear to be a haven for manginas/betas/omegas and other alleged white "men" in the stands cheering their black heroes and high-fiveing each other like teen girls at a boy-band concert. It's an absolute embarassment, but not a surprise, considering the ultra-liberal wasteland Portland has become.
Edited by: foobar75

j41181

Master
Deadlift said:
Dallas survives....

smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley47.gif
smiley47.gif
smiley47.gif
smiley127.gif
smiley127.gif
Ha!!!!! You beat me
smiley36.gif
, but all the same, congrats to Dallas!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Dirk saved his best for last on this one...

33 points (11-17 FG's, 11-11 FT's)
smiley16.gif

11 rebounds
4 assists
1 block

j41181

Master
LAL-DAL semi-finals is a rematch of the 1989 WCF. It was a coal black series, only contributing white was Brad Davis (Detlef Schrempf got traded to Indiana during the mid season).

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
But both teams have a significant amount of white players, though LAL will probably only start Gasol like usual.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I expect Dirk to put up his usual 26 points and 11 rebounds that he usually averages in the playoffs and even expect him to drop 30 or more at least three times in the series against the Lakers. Dirk always does his part in the playoffs, it's his supporting cast that has always been suspect. Maybe this is the year the Mavericks breakthrough as I sense some vulnerability with this years Lakers team. Dirk and Kobe on the same stage, now is your time to shine Dirk!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I wish the Mavs wouldn't have had to play the Lakers till the Western Conf. Finals but here we go. Why not this year? The Mavs have confidence and they have veteran leadership. I expect this series to go 7 games. Hoping for the best but we all know that Kobe gets all the calls. The NBA wants a Lakers vs Heat Finals. The refs will lean towards the Lakers but it I still think the Mavs have a chance. Dirk will have to be special in this series and he will need alot of help. Let's go Mavs. Time to knock the Lakers out for a change.Edited by: white lightning