David Ball vs Mike Hass

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Great post, Bearly Sane. Haven't seen your other two, but I'll be looking.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
whiteathlete33 said:
If you look at all those players Fitzgerald, Johnson, Charles Rogers, Braylon Edwards and all the rest they were all hyped up as being athletic freaks by the media and clowns like Mel Kiper Jr. I remember Fitzgerald was said to be extremely strong and fast. The only one that got no props was Hass. The one time you have a white Biletnikoff winner noone gives him respect. Hass should have been at least a third receiver on that Bears squad this season.

Actually the one concern about Fitzgerald coming out of college was his lack of speed, and he is about a 4.6 guy, the same as Hass. But his hands were indeed superb, the same as Hass, he was extremely productive in college, the same as Hass, and he was also widely praised while at Pitt for simply giving the ball to the ref after scoring rather than going through the obligatory look-at-me infantile gyrations. Nothing wrong with Hass in that regard either. The big difference between the two is that Fitzgerald, despite his lack of speed, was the third pick of the first round and started in his rookie season.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

What's the general consensus as to whether or not Mike Hass will get a true shot at playing next year?

Tom Iron...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hass still needs to be picked up and discarded by three more teams over the next four seasons; that's about the norm for the few white receivers that ever get a shot at substantial playing time. Then when/if he finally gets an opportunity at the age of 30, everyone in the media and all the drunk white fans will scratch their heads and marvel, "Where did this guy come from?" like they did when Furrey and Welker succeeded.

G

For the Hass's career, he needs to demand a trade and gamble that a team like NE will see his ability and potential. Bearly Sane if you can get through to him on this please do. He will undoubtly rot on this team, as long as Lovie Smiff is the head coach. You can count on it.
smiley7.gif

Stonewall

Guru
Bearly Sane, great post. Welcome to this forum, keep the valuable info coming.

This Mike Hass situation is sickening to me. Blatant discrimination. Like Kukulcan said, Hass needs to take charge immediately to save his career. Mike needs to get an agent who really believes in him and won't take no for an answer.

Mike may also have to embark on a trek similar to what Owen Schmitt did a few years back when the running back literally drove from college to college and knocked on the head coach's door to pass out game film and talk up his abilities.

From my perspective,Mike Hassis in the worst possible situation right now playing for Lovie Smith. The way that Smith treated Brock Forsey, where he even made a comment to reporters that he thought Forsey was "the ballboy" when he first met him shows the type of views this coach has towards whites who play in caste positions.

Mike, get out of Chicago ASAP. Keep fighting day in and day out. Stay confident, you have the necessary skillset to be a starting wide receiver in the NFL. You will make an impact at the pro level in the near future.We'll keep doing our part to spread the word regarding your atrocious treatment.

G

Stone, Mike Hass needs to consult Kevin Curtis for advice and to have a career in the NFL. I believe its better to demand a trade and find opportunity as a full time player, rather that a f...ing scout team player where the starters go all out and try to mame scout players. He needs to wake the f..k up and do it for career survival.

Being a football player is more that wearing the team uniform as a f..king scout player, it means playing every Sunday as a real player where you have an impact in "real games" not scrimmiging and being hit hard on the practice field. F..k That!
smiley7.gif
As you can tell I pissed.

Stonewall

Guru
I fully agree Kukulcan. Hass deserves to be a starter in the NFL and I believe he will be. He needs toview this as a war. I agree, consulting with Curtis would be very wise. Mike just needs tofight hard, do his due diligence, and not take no for an answer.

Kukulcan,keep up the aggressiveness and fighting spirit. We need a lot more white males to display it in America.

G

We seem to forget the role that agents have. He first needs an agent who knows (even if he keeps it to himself)what the caste system is, and how to maneuver around it and the other agents who no doubt help perpetuate the hate whitey myths.

Stonewall

Guru
There is definitely a dearth of quality agents who are interested in what is best for white athletes, and more specifically, understand the Caste System. Let's be honest here, most agents have last names like: Rosen, Stein, Katz, etc.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Kukulcan, keep up the aggressiveness and fighting spirit. We need a lot more white males to display it in America."

Totally agree. I use this phrase on a daily basis.

Also, I know for SURE that Hass will start at least at the #3 WR position somewhere soon (2 seasons, max). When he does begin his eventual domination, we can all watch the faces of the surplus of ESPN clowns and brainless sportswriters scramble around for reasons to why he's doing so well seemingly "out of nowhere."

smiley36.gif
All this waiting is only making Hass want it even more....the league isnt ready for a motivated Mike Hass!

Johnnyrebb

Im hoping he will get traded, if he ever gets to play for bears he would tear up the packers

Stonewall

Guru
Welcome to Caste Football, Johnnyrebb. You've found a great site full of like minded men who share your views and principles.

Bear Backer

Mentor
Jerry should look no further than the weak link in the Bears for his answers, Lovie Smith and his pathetic coaching staff.

Deus Vult

Mentor
If Mike Hass is willing to come back to the Saints, he may get a better shot this time. Joe Horn is gone; Reggie Bush has not panned-out; last year's #1 pick, WR Robert Meacham was a major bust; and, reports say Sean Payton is finally ready to cut the unreliable Devery Henderson. Other than Marquis Colston, Drew Brees has no one trustworthy in his receiver corps. The Saints must regret not keeping Hass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, i got a scout.com news alert about mike hass. I was not able to read the whole thing as I do not subscribe to that stuff anymore but from what I read it does not look like Berrian will be resigned. If anyone does have scout.com could you let us know the whole story because maybe this bodes well for Hass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Muhammad has been released from the Bears and Berrian is a pending free agent. It obvious the Bears will draft a WR but I think this might be Hass's best shot. This is an intriguing story line to one of all our favorite players who has gotten the shaft his first 2 years in the league.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
If Hass would start at #3 wideout and have a breakout season similar to Welker, watching the Bears on offense might actually be a fun experience. Hopefully Muhammed is done in the NFL, he's sucked horribly bad for 2 full seasons in Chicago. Knowing Lovie's "loyalty" to his precious affletes, I'm still shocked they let him leave.

I want Hass to do well to make everyone look like a fool. I'm positive they'll ask the typical, cliched question designated for whenever a white man does well at a skill position: "where did this guy come from!?"

Answer: You stupid a**holes, he was a former Belitnikoff winner and easily one of the most dominant WRs to ever play college football.
smiley7.gif

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rashied Davis was signed to a 3 year deal...he seems to be Hass's main competition for a roster spot so things are not looking good for Hass because we all know he wont get a fair shot once again this preseason
smiley11.gif