Dan Green is back!!!!!

moose

Guru
green has never lost to a negro, he is the man of the hour, danny green. there is an interesting video of green sparring with james toney on you tube from august 2004

white is right

Hall of Famer
I wonder what Green gets out of this? He might get a big money rematch or a Hopkins fight. Either way he will collect another 7 figure cheque.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wow!! I forgot all about this fight. I thought it was this weekend or something. Green should now pick up one of the four cruiserweight belts. I can see him beating Cunningham or Jones.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Another Great Black Nope exposed. You should read the crying and wailing by the black racists and drunk white fans/beta males on Eastsideboxing.

Watch tonight on Versus for the tape delay!

Bring on the other Great Black Dope - Hopkins.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
wa33, thanks for the video. Really uplifting stuff.

As for the comments on youtube. Check out all the angry wiggers and negro-nuthuggers making excuses for Jones and talking down Danny. I'm sure many of them cried watching Jones take another beating from a white man.

Im going to youtube! I gotta see this
smiley32.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hehe not much to see lost as Green won in the first round. I like Roy Jones. He's one of the few affletes I have respect for. While I admit Jones isn't as good as he was ten years ago there are proabably only 10 fighters in the world that can beat him and Green is one of them.

whiteathlete33 said:
Hehe  not much to see lost as Green won in the first round.  I like Roy Jones.  He's one of the few affletes I have respect for.   While I admit Jones isn't as good as he was ten years ago there are proabably only 10 fighters in the world that can beat him and Green is one of them.
Yea. But it was great
smiley4.gif
!!

Yeah, Jones is a lot nicer than he used to be. I guess he really started to get humble after the knockout loss to Tarver.

However, it's important to NOT forget how obnoxious he was circa '97 when he fought Griffin the 2nd time. That really still stands out in my mind. That was right before he fought several bums consecutively. I think one was like a policeman or something!

He is still an above average boxer but he should have retired right after the Calzaghe fight. No doubt about it...

I really don't know much about Green but after this fight surely he will be able to get some big names pretty soon.

j41181

Master
Dan Green, huh? That's gotta be Jones' most embarrassing lose ever. For his insane sake, he's gotta retire. Nice to see Dan Green back to action, he should be good for another 2 years. That equals to several potential black victims (including Hopkins).
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The only negative for Green at this point in his career is that he's 36. Hopefully he can have a few more meaningful fights. Fighting Roy Jones should put him on the map.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
The only negative for Green at this point in his career is that he's 36.  Hopefully he can have a few more meaningful fights.  Fighting Roy Jones should put him on the map.
I give him another 2 years. He should pulverize a few more blacks along the way (including Popkins). He might have to fight 1 or 2 white opponents as well.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Popkins probably won't fight Green. He will say that Green is not worth his time but in reality after seeing the beating Jones took he won't want any part of him. Someone has to knock Popkins out before he retires.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I just got finished watching the Hopkins fight and the commentators were talking to Popkins and asking him what he thinks of the Jones-Green fight. Hopkins is an even bigger a--hole than I thought. He didn't give any props at all to Green and said the fight shouldn't have been stopped. He said it was a TKO so it's not a big deal. He then said he would never fight in Europe. The guy is the scum of the earth.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Hey he doesn't have to go to Europe the fight is in Oz(HBO show). Maybe that scared him too. Going back to jail is a scary thought for an Alpha Dog in the civilian world.....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Oh by the way everyone, guess who was in the ring at the end of the fight with Hopkins? It was none other than Michael Vick. I guess he was in there in support of the racist. Just another reason I hate Convick. Maybe they are buddies now because they both did time.

icsept

Master
I don't know much about boxing, but why the hell was Jones fighting with his left arm down below his waist? I guess he's bought into the myth of his superior athleticism and thought he didn't need to guard his head.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Icsept, around 1994 Roy Jones was one of the best if not the best fighter. Back then he had incredible reflexes, but less fundamentals. He could get away with alot based on his reflexes. Today his reflexes are about 1/3 of what they used to be. Back in mid 90s he had incredible athelicism and was superior to most fighters.

So today lacking the fundamentals of keeping a high guard, he got cracked on the left side of his head and suffered the consequences. I hope he does not fight anymore. Like others have said, he has become humble and given praise to his white conqueors. Wishing him happiness in retirement and giving proper guidence to his sons.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Who saw Bopkins fight last night? And how did he look against a barely 2nd teir fighter?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I saw the fight. I watched bits and pieces of it as I was switching back and forth between the fight and Dog the Bounty Hunter which is my favorite show. Anyways the first few rounds it looked pretty close but then the racist won all the later rounds.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Thanks WA 33 for the update. I am thinking of a fighter who would destroy Bopkins, something tells that the former crusierweight champ who just KO'd Golata might be that fighter.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That fight was supposed to happen in January after the Golota fight. I am guessing Popkins backed out again or wanted too much money. The guy is pure scum. He said about Adamek. "Let me move up a weight class so I can beat another robotic whiteboy."

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
After his fight, Hopkins was saying the ref shouldn't have stopped the Jones fight...making excuses so he can "getz paid" in a "superfight" between him & Boy YOnes. That was great to see Green take the victory.