Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled " Woman campaigns for poor black students. Son is brutally beaten in hate crime as a direct result."

A white mother’s campaign to help black students directly leads to her own son being the victim of a brutal hate crime.

Normally, parents must pay for their children to be provided with transportation to school in Franklin Township, Indiana. One woman campaigned to get the taxpayers to foot the bill. She wanted to help the black children who’s parents wouldn’t pay for them to ride the bus.

She was rewarded by having her own 14 year own son brutally beaten on the school bus. It happened on the first day of the new school year. Her son sat next to one of the new black riders and was immediately savagely beaten and hospitalized.

http://cofcc.org/2012/08/woman-camp...ally-beaten-in-hate-crime-as-a-direct-result/

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
An article entitled " Woman campaigns for poor black students. Son is brutally beaten in hate crime as a direct result."

http://cofcc.org/2012/08/woman-camp...ally-beaten-in-hate-crime-as-a-direct-result/

What in the world is wrong w/ these sheeple?! :tsk: I don't wish violence on any child (especially not a White kid), but sometimes it takes a "wake up call" like this to shake a libtard out of their cultmarx slumber. Even then (many times), they're still zombified. :der:

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen, There was a shooting at a Pathmark Grocery Chain store here in Old Bridge, N.J. a couple days ago. It was a black guy who shot two young White store employees (he worked there as well). Then he killed himself. In the article, they said the killer was a former Marine. But I also saw it said he was an infantryman (0300). But that he'd never deployed overseas to Afghanistan or Iraq. The papers are playing it very cagey as to why he didn't go overseas. I think they're hiding the reason. The only thing I can think of is they want to disparage the Corps bu calling the bum an exMarine. Does anyone know why this guy didn't go overseas and if he was discharged from the Marines under other than normal (honorable) conditions?

Tom Iron...

white is right

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen, There was a shooting at a Pathmark Grocery Chain store here in Old Bridge, N.J. a couple days ago. It was a black guy who shot two young White store employees (he worked there as well). Then he killed himself. In the article, they said the killer was a former Marine. But I also saw it said he was an infantryman (0300). But that he'd never deployed overseas to Afghanistan or Iraq. The papers are playing it very cagey as to why he didn't go overseas. I think they're hiding the reason. The only thing I can think of is they want to disparage the Corps bu calling the bum an exMarine. Does anyone know why this guy didn't go overseas and if he was discharged from the Marines under other than normal (honorable) conditions?

Tom Iron...
Here is a story about the whackadoo it looks like he was a section 8 discharge....http://blog.nj.com/njv_mark_diionno/2012/09/di_ionno_sister_of_gunman_in_n.html

Tom Iron

Mentor
Thanks much White is Right. Yeah, the guy got a medical discharge of some sort. Prabably crazy as a coot.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

white is right

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Greenwich Village is a fairly nice neighborhood. Sure it has homosexuals but it's usually pretty devoid of negros. I guess "fashion week" brings out all the gangsta blacks. After all, most of them seem like closeted homosexuals with their jewelry, coordinated clothing, love of dancing and obsession with manicuring their "hair" and beards.

It goes without saying, I avoid fashion week in NYC like I avoid the Puerto Rican Day parade.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Waffle House attack over omelet

Here's a Waffle House attack over an omelet. I was not going to post it, then I saw how violent a takedown one of the employees suffered. Its’ hard to catch it, you have to look carefully. Some bystanders acted like a Jerry Springer audience.

Omelet order assault caught on camera

TROY, AL (WSFA) -

A Luverne woman didn't find the hospitality 'Under the Yellow Sign' up to her standards at a Troy Waffle House location. When her omelet wasn't served fast enough, she became agitated and started throwing items on the counter at the restaurant staff at the Waffle House north location on U.S. 231. WARNING: Footage and attached audio are graphic.

<strong>[video=youtube;81OFGdHood8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81OFGdHood8&amp;feature=player_embedded[/video]

According to the Troy Police Department, 21-year-old Luverne resident Erika Raynell Chambers was arrested at approximately 4 a.m. on Sunday, September 9 for assault third degree in connection with an incident caught on camera.
Kelsey Wilkes captured the incident on video with her camera phone and posted the video to YouTube.

"Girl went crazy because she didn't have her omelet right then and there. It's a Saturday night in a college town and everyone's drunk.. It is gonna be busy! At least the cops showed up in time." said Wilkes on her YouTube page.
Chambers is seen in the video becoming angry and throwing ketchup and hot sauce bottles at the restaurant's staff before stepping behind the counter herself. Several restaurant patrons observed the entire episode.

A lamp was broken during the incident and one Waffle House employee was transported by ambulance for medical care after they hit their head during the fight.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Here's a Waffle House attack over an omelet. I was not going to post it, then I saw how violent a takedown one of the employees suffered. Its’ hard to catch it, you have to look carefully. Some bystanders acted like a Jerry Springer audience.

Omelet order assault caught on camera

TROY, AL (WSFA) -

A Luverne woman didn't find the hospitality 'Under the Yellow Sign' up to her standards at a Troy Waffle House location. When her omelet wasn't served fast enough, she became agitated and started throwing items on the counter at the restaurant staff at the Waffle House north location on U.S. 231. WARNING: Footage and attached audio are graphic.

<strong>[video=youtube;81OFGdHood8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81OFGdHood8&amp;feature=player_embedded[/video]

According to the Troy Police Department, 21-year-old Luverne resident Erika Raynell Chambers was arrested at approximately 4 a.m. on Sunday, September 9 for assault third degree in connection with an incident caught on camera.
Kelsey Wilkes captured the incident on video with her camera phone and posted the video to YouTube.

"Girl went crazy because she didn't have her omelet right then and there. It's a Saturday night in a college town and everyone's drunk.. It is gonna be busy! At least the cops showed up in time." said Wilkes on her YouTube page.
Chambers is seen in the video becoming angry and throwing ketchup and hot sauce bottles at the restaurant's staff before stepping behind the counter herself. Several restaurant patrons observed the entire episode.

A lamp was broken during the incident and one Waffle House employee was transported by ambulance for medical care after they hit their head during the fight.

TNB via the "sparkling wiggles".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Antonio Bryant is a great example of the kind of "character" guy the NFL wants on its teams, a complete prima donna bonehead and criminal. I remember when he played at Pitt, he would scream at coaches and teammates alike on the sideline, an ultra-pampered low IQ loser who still was voted the Biletnikoff Award his senior season. In the NFL he was nothing but a problem, bouncing around from team to team as only White receivers are usually forced to do. He once threw a towel at Bill Parcell's face and was out of the NFL for the entire 2007 season because of his antics, but was welcomed back as team after team kept trying to get him to realize his "upside," most recently the Seahawks this summer.

Now after his latest arrest, Weenieworld surmises that it -- remember, he hasn't caught a pass in a regular season game since 2009 -- "probably puts a fork in [his] career." Yeah, "probably," but you never know, Petie Boy Carroll or Rex Ryan or some other Caste clown may yet try and redeem poor Antonio.

From our good friends at Weenieworld:

Free agent wide receiver Antonio Bryant was arrested on Tuesday for assault. Bryant reportedly strangled the mother of his child and was booked on charges of domestic battery by strangulation, domestic violence, and culpable negligence. Bryant, 31, was signed by the Seahawks in the offseason with a host of other veteran receivers, but he only lasted ten days in camp. This probably puts a fork in Bryant's career.

foobar75

Master
When I see stuff like this, I ask myself, what the heck are we trying to defend here? Maybe Whites deserve to become extinct in another 90 years or so.

Drunk-Driving Teen Forgiven By Victim's Family

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/14/takunda-mavima_n_1882492.html

In a moving address to the court, both the sister and the father of victim Tim See spoke on behalf of Mavima, urging the judge to give him a light sentence.

"I am begging you to let Takunda make something of himself in the real world -- don't send him to prison and get hard and bitter, that boy has learned his lesson a thousand times over and he'll never make the same mistake again," Lauren See said in court.

See's father then hugged Mavima as he walked out of court after the sentencing.

a-TAKUNA-MAVIMA-640x468.jpg

Truthteller

Mentor
I'm not sure this necessarily belongs in the Crime Thread, though one of the 5 brothers in the car wreck was driving dunk, but it's a fascinating story:

A promising young rapper used his Twitter account to boast about speeding and drink driving - even tweeting 'YOLO' (the acronym for You Only Live Once) - moments before the car hit a wall in Ontario, Canada, killing everyone inside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...weets-YOLO-moments-dying-fiery-DUI-crash.html

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure this necessarily belongs in the Crime Thread, though one of the 5 brothers in the car wreck was driving dunk, but it's a fascinating story:

A promising young rapper used his Twitter account to boast about speeding and drink driving - even tweeting 'YOLO' (the acronym for You Only Live Once) - moments before the car hit a wall in Ontario, Canada, killing everyone inside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...weets-YOLO-moments-dying-fiery-DUI-crash.html

Foolishness and alcohol shouldn't mix, but far too often accompany one another.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

white is right

Hall of Famer
Usually when a situation like this happens a trust fund is set up to help the family pay for funeral costs and the education of children. Maybe they could have a return to India fund. I could give a few sawbucks for that.......

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Negro rapes 89 year old white woman. Of course the race of the victim is not mentioned. Can these savages get any worse?

Home > Cumberland County > Breaking
[h=1]Vineland man sentenced to 57 years in sexual assault, robbery of 89-year-old Somers Point woman[/h] [h=5]Published: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 7:32 PM Updated: Wednesday, September 19, 2012, 7:34 PM[/h] By Spencer Kent/South Jersey Times
Follow

Share Email Print

11588567-small.png
Marvin Sherwood (Courtesy: N.J. Department of Corrections)
MAYS LANDING — A Cumberland County man convicted of aggravated sexual assault, armed robbery and burglary in connection with the 2010 attack and robbery of an 89-year-old Somers Point woman, was sentenced today to 57 years in prison.

In March, Marvin Sherwood, 29, of Finimore Street in Vineland was found guilty of 16 counts, including first-degree aggravated sexual assault, first-degree armed robbery, second-degree burglary, possession of a weapon, possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, third-degree aggravated assault, third-degree tampering with physical evidence and third-degree terroristic threats for allegedly threatening to kill the victim if she went to the police.

Superior Court Judge Bernard E. DeLury handed down the sentence Wednesday afternoon.

On Aug. 3, 2010, the morning of the crime, Somers Point police responded to the victim's Cedar Avenue residence after receiving a 911 call. The caller, who routinely checked on the elderly woman, told police that the victim had been attacked.

The victim was treated at Shore Memorial Hospital and released later that day.

On Aug. 18, 2010, Sherwood with served with arrest warrants at Cumberland County Jail, where he was being held on unrelated charges.

During the March trial, which lasted nine days, Sherwood claimed an accomplice had assaulted the victim. The prosecution contended that there was no accomplice.

Both Chief Assistant Prosecutor Pamela D'Arcy and Prosecutor Theodore Housel of Atlantic County were pleased that justice was served in the case.

"It may have taken almost two years, but we have successfully removed a predator of the elderly from the streets," Housel stated following the verdict.

Contact Spencer Kent at 856-451-1000 or at skent@southjerseymedia.com.

dwid

Hall of Famer
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...sted-for-obstructing-police-and-firefighters/

For the second time in just under a week, a well-known player on the Atlanta Falcons has been arrested.

Atlanta police arrested Falcons defensive end John Abraham today on charges of obstruction of police and obstruction of firefighters, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports.

The Atlanta Police Department said police and firefighters were responding to a call about a woman threatening to jump from a building, and Abraham refused their requests to leave the area. It is unclear why Abraham wouldn’t leave the area, or whether he knows the woman.

The woman did not jump and was not injured.

The obstruction charges are misdemeanors. Abraham, who has started all three games for the Falcons this season and is tied for the team lead with two sacks, is expected to be booked at the Fulton County Jail and released.

Last week Falcons running back Michael Turner was arrested for drunk driving just hours after the Falcons’ victory over the Broncos on Monday Night Football.

Im guessing he wanted her to jump?

dwid

Hall of Famer

i would hope they were all drunk, how could a sober person allow someone wasted to drive them into a wall.

Highlander

Mentor
Alabama recruit charged with rape...for second time this month. "Somehow" he was out on bond on his first charge earlier this month for "second degree rape and second degree sodomy" and now is being held without bond after being charged with first degree rape on Wednesday.

Ahhh, the SEC. What would college football be without them and their "student-athletes"?

I'm sure the rape charges will be dropped and forgotten and he'll be starting for Saban's Black Tide in no time flat, while cheered on by 'Bama's finest DWFs.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...on-johnson-arrested-charged-first-degree-rape

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/151840/deon-johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.