Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westside

Hall of Famer
A word to the wise, anytime the names of Seandell, Shaquille and Rashon are in involved in any transaction, you know the probably for trouble or even death is in store.

Like I stated in another post or thread avoid negros in facets of life and where they nest. Hopefully sooner rather than later White people will understand this basic concept.

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
What can you say. A stupid white guy tries to help poor blacks in Detroit and what happens? Unmenmtioned in this story is the reason the murderer killed him, was it because he was a white man arguing with a black woman?

Unbelievable!

No, it's not. Just TNB. Rich, poor, young, old, whatever.

http://www.tv20detroit.com/news/local/Murdering-Millionaire-122030779.html

Murdering MillionaireBy Kila Peeples

May 17, 2011

Detroit, MI My TV20 News -- 62 year old Freddie Young has been charged in the shooting death of Greg MacNicol, a 45 year old landlord of an apartment building. Young appearently shot MacNicol because he was eviciting Young's daughter from the building. In the shock of finding out Young was the killer, it is also released that Young was a member of a group that won the Mega Millions lottery this year.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
jaxvid said:
What can you say. A stupid white guy tries to help poor blacks in Detroit and what happens? Unmenmtioned in this story is the reason the murderer killed him, was it because he was a white man arguing with a black woman?

Unbelievable!

No, it's not. Just TNB. Rich, poor, young, old, whatever.

http://www.tv20detroit.com/news/local/Murdering-Millionaire-122030779.html

Murdering MillionaireBy Kila Peeples

May 17, 2011

Detroit, MI My TV20 News -- 62 year old Freddie Young has been charged in the shooting death of Greg MacNicol, a 45 year old landlord of an apartment building. Young appearently shot MacNicol because he was eviciting Young's daughter from the building. In the shock of finding out Young was the killer, it is also released that Young was a member of a group that won the Mega Millions lottery this year.
Bart he probably already blew his millions.....
smiley2.gif
And if he didn't Solomon brothers defense attorneys at large will plow through the rest.....
smiley2.gif
After that it's legal aid....
smiley11.gif

Highlander

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
I bet I can guess who the perpetrators are of this. This is black innovation at its limited best,which isusually confined to the realm of crime.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Drivers in West Palm, Delray shot in 'bump and rob' attacks</font></div>
<div></div>
<div>http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/drivers-in-west-palm-delray-shot-in-bump-1484615.html</div>
Hopefully the perps will meet the same fate as Robert Blake's character did in this relatively unknown movie masterpiece from 1973, "Elektra Glide in Blue", also starring Charleton Heston as a hard-ass sheriff. Blake's character in this film was a very likeable one, but met the typical fate of many "heroes" of 70's film realism...films that forebode the dystopia that would soon encompass America.

[TUBE]Wr0-njPFWJ0[/TUBE]

The Hock

Master
Haunting video, but I don't know if it quite fits, as I must say that popping a couple boogies trying to rob me would have no such air of tragedy to it. Edited by: The Hock

Don Wassall said:
I bet I can guess who the perpetrators are of this.  This is black innovation at its limited best, which is usually confined to the realm of crime. 
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/drivers-in-west-palm-delray-shot-in-bump-1484615.html</div>

This may be new in West Palm Beach, but it has been going on for decades elsewhere. Yes, it is a favorite tactic of the black criminal class. I notice that comments on the article are not being accepted.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
Don Wassall said:
I bet I can guess who the perpetrators are of this. This is black innovation at its limited best,which isusually confined to the realm of crime.

Drivers in West Palm, Delray shot in 'bump and rob' attacks

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/drivers-in-west-palm-delray-shot-in-bump-1484615.html

This may be new in West Palm Beach, but it has been going on for decades elsewhere. Yes, it is a favorite tactic of the black criminal class. I notice that comments on the article are not being accepted.

One question, does this count as another black invention??

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
sport historian said:
Don Wassall said:
I bet I can guess who the perpetrators are of this.  This is black innovation at its limited best, which is usually confined to the realm of crime. 
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>One question, does this count as another black invention??</div>

This is old news in areas like Detroit, you never stop for a fender bender in the city, if the car can drive, just keep on going. Nobody has insurance there anyway so there really isn't any reason to stop. The police don't come for traffic accidents because of manpower shortages so it's not like you can make a report. If it really is an "accident" then the other car will flee because they are probably driving without tags, insurance, or a license, or they have an arrest warrent out on them. If they DO stop then you better not because it's a car jacking/robbery set up.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I wonder how much further Detroit must slide into anarchy before good people rise up and take back the city. I suspect I will waiting for the infamous day in hell to freeeze over.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The new thing blacks like to do these days in rob Chinese food delivey men. Some Chinese restaurants won't even deliver anymore to some ghettos because of the threat. Sometimes theybeat them so bad that they almost kill them. All that for less than 100 dollars. Sick!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
The new thing blacks like to do these days in rob Chinese food delivey men.  Some Chinese restaurants won't even deliver anymore to some ghettos because of the threat.  Sometimes they beat them so bad that they almost kill them. All that for less than 100 dollars.  Sick!

And an hour later they want to do it again!!!!

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The new thing blacks like to do these days in rob Chinese food delivey men.  Some Chinese restaurants won't even deliver anymore to some ghettos because of the threat.  Sometimes they beat them so bad that they almost kill them. All that for less than 100 dollars.  Sick!

Good one.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The new thing blacks like to do these days in rob Chinese food delivey men. Some Chinese restaurants won't even deliver anymore to some ghettos because of the threat. Sometimes theybeat them so bad that they almost kill them. All that for less than 100 dollars. Sick!

\

Yeah, because they need to visit the local street pharmacist again.

Rebajlo

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:

Pacific Islanders and Maoris are known for pulling this manner of rubbish here in Australia. I remember that about fifteen years agoa groupof these deep-thinkingsavants ordered some pizzas to their home addressand, once the delivery boy turned up with the grub, theycunningly proceeded torob and beat the tar out of him.Ipresume thatthey figured such a"perfect crime"would ensure their identities and whereabouts would forever remain a mystery to thepolice. Professor Moriarty and Arsene Lupin were doubtlessly taking notes...

Here is an example of the handiwork of two of Australia's premier "street crime" ethnicities - the Pacific Islander/Maori and the "person of Middle Eastern extraction":

Guard helped bleeding gunman

A security guard who allegedly helped to orchestrate a robbery at the Sydney pub where he worked bandaged the wounded gunman during the siege, a Sydney court has heard.

Alleged gunman Tevi Koloamatangi was hit in the leg, head and stomach during a shoot-out with police at The Lakes Hotel in May 2009.

Anofficer was also shot in the shoulderduring the four-hour siege.

Damian Robinson, the hotel's night manager, said blood was spurting from the gunman and dropping on the floor.

He said Koloamatangi yelled: "Those dogs have hit me'' and "Get out coppers, ya dogs ... I've got hostages".

Mr Robinson made the comments in a police interview played to the Downing Centre District Court today.
He said that he saw the gunman get help from the hotel's security guard, Silivesiteli Lopeti, also known as Cliff.

"(He put) a pressure thing on his gut and (the gunman) made Cliffy take his shoes off," Mr Robinson said.

"He talked about a bullet wound to the head ... And said otherwise they would have got me stone dead... Cliff had bandaged his head."

Lopeti, 49, and his cousin, Koloamatangi, 41, are facing trial along with Emad Raad, 27, and Nicholas Faraj, 31, on charges of shooting with intent to murder and wounding with intent to murder.

The crown has described the incident as a "joint criminal enterprise'' by the four accused.

It's alleged Lopeti was "in on the deal" and acted as a hostage so his hotel colleagues "might be more likely to comply".

In his police interview, Mr Robinson said he was "s*** scared" and was "worried things were going to happen" when Koloamatangi asked him if he wanted to ring his daughter and asked Lopeti if he wanted to ring his wife.

He also allegedly told the hostages: "You are going to be famous, you will be in the news."

Mr Robinson said he thought the offender was "dangerous" but also "simple" because he asked for a tea towel to put the money in.

The trial before Judge Deborah Sweeney is continuing.
Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/guard-helped-bleeding-gunman/story-fn7y9brv-1226018527865

The tattooed Maori inhis natural habitat:

528172-silivesiteli-fusipunga-lopeti.jpg

The "sentence" was handed down today...

<H1 has="2">Shot cop criticises gunman's jail term</H1>

A NSW police officer shot in a botched hotel robbery that led to a four-hour siege with hostages has lashed out at the gunman's "joke" sentence.
Sergeant Stephen de Lorenzo, who bared his scarred shoulder outside the Sydney court on Monday, said he was furious with the judicial system and his attacker's jail term.

"This guy needs to go away for 25 years, close the door. He shot a police officer with intent to murder. He was holding hostages with a firearm to their head," Sgt de Lorenzo told reporters on Monday.
"He will be out in the community in 11 years. It's an absolute outrage. It's a joke."
NSW District Court Judge Deborah Sweeney sentenced Tevi Koloamatangi, 41, to a maximum of 15 years for a string of offences, including those related to The Lakes Hotel robbery in the eastern Sydney suburb of Rosebery in May, 2009.
"I wouldn't mind going back to the front line to have one more chop at these mugs that shoot cops," Sgt de Lorenzo said. "Judge Sweeney, sitting there with a plum in her mouth, living on the north shore of Sydney, doesn't understand the problems on the streets of Sydney." Sgt de Lorenzo earlier had told the jury he was shot in the right shoulder while trying to protect three staff members who had been taken hostage.

He described people screaming and whimpering, with one man yelling "God save me! God save me!", and thought they would be executed.

The judge accepted Koloamatangi's evidence that he was affected by amphetamines, cocaine and ecstasy and had prolonged the situation because he feared for his own safety.
But, she said, he could have surrendered rather than shoot.

"I have found Mr Koloamatangi was not lying in wait for Sgt de Lorenzo. However, when he saw Sgt de Lorenzo, he shot at him," she said.
A sentencing hearing was told Koloamatangi turned to illicit substances at a young age to self medicate for his troubled childhood, which included years of homelessness.
"He confirmed in evidence he can't say no to drugs," the judge said.
She accepted his feelings of remorse, although he had maintained his innocence on the most serious charge of shoot with intent to murder, for which he was sentenced to a minimum of six years
But Koloamatangi will spend at least 11 years in jail for seven offences, including two unrelated to the robbery.

He will be eligible for release in May 2020.
Co-accused Emad Raad, 27, who drove Koloamatangi to the hotel and remained on lookout until police arrived, was found guilty of charges including shooting with intent to murder.
He was sentenced to a minimum term of five years and will be eligible for parole in June 2016.
Koloamatangi's relative, 49-year-old Silivesiteli Lopeti, a security guard at the hotel, was cleared by a jury of all charges after the Crown alleged he faked being a victim and was actually "in on the deal".
Sgt de Lorenzo said his life had been "terribly affected" by the incident and he had been laid off from the NSW police force due to post-traumatic stress disorder.
"They hailed me as a hero," he said.
"I'm no hero. I'm just an ordinary cop that did an ordinary job.
"I'm furious because there's gonna be other young police officers shot in the line of duty ... and I want increased sentences for these people."
Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8252477/man-jailed-for-shooting-sydney-policeman

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo said:
whiteathlete33 said:
<div></div> 
<div>Pacific Islanders and Maoris are known for pulling this manner of rubbish here in Australia. I remember that about fifteen years ago a group of these deep-thinking savants ordered some pizzas to their home address and, once the delivery boy turned up with the grub, they cunningly proceeded to rob and beat the tar out of him. I presume that they figured such a "perfect crime" would ensure their identities and whereabouts would forever remain a mystery to the police. Professor Moriarty and Arsene Lupin were doubtlessly taking notes...</div>

A college friend of mine worked at a pizza place in Philadelphia in which one of his co-workers (around 17 years old) was assaulted in the archetypal "dark alley"Â by four black thugs armed with metal baseball bats. However, these ruthless, parasitic cretins actually possessed the essential echelon of criminal astuteness to administer a phony address.

He was fiercely chased back to his delivery vehicle (a large SUV) and proceeded to run over all four "men."Â None were killed, but all suffered severe injuries and one had his leg amputated. Surprisingly, the actions of the white delivery boy were accurately interpreted as "self-defense."Â You know, instead of being met with pariah-like derisions explicitly reserved for whites who (even in self-defense) bring harm to blacks.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Rebajlo said:
whiteathlete33 said:

Pacific Islanders and Maoris are known for pulling this manner of rubbish here in Australia. I remember that about fifteen years agoa groupof these deep-thinkingsavants ordered some pizzas to their home addressand, once the delivery boy turned up with the grub, theycunningly proceeded torob and beat the tar out of him.Ipresume thatthey figured such a"perfect crime"would ensure their identities and whereabouts would forever remain a mystery to thepolice. Professor Moriarty and Arsene Lupin were doubtlessly taking notes...

A college friend of mine worked at a pizza place in Philadelphia in which one of his co-workers (around 17 years old) was assaulted in the archetypal "dark alley"Â￾ by four black thugs armed with metal baseball bats. However, these ruthless, parasitic cretins actually possessed the essential echelon of criminal astuteness to administer a phony address.

He was fiercely chased back to his delivery vehicle (a large SUV) and proceeded to run over all four "men."Â￾ None were killed, but all suffered severe injuries and one had his leg amputated. Surprisingly, the actions of the white delivery boy were accurately interpreted as "self-defense."Â￾ You know, instead of being met with pariah-like derisions explicitly reserved for whites who (even in self-defense) bring harm to blacks.

That's surprising. I would have thought he would be charged with a hate crime. It's gotten to the point these days where you can't even protect yourself from these black criminals without getting charged yourself.

Two years ago my uncle, a former police officer, woke up in the middle of the night to some noises. The intruder was a negro and he shot him dead on the spot.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Thrashen said:
A college friend of mine worked at a pizza place in Philadelphia in which one of his co-workers (around 17 years old) was assaulted in the archetypal "dark alley"Â￾ by four black thugs armed with metal baseball bats. However, these ruthless, parasitic cretins actually possessed the essential echelon of criminal astuteness to administer a phony address.

He was fiercely chased back to his delivery vehicle (a large SUV) and proceeded to run over all four "men."Â￾ None were killed, but all suffered severe injuries and one had his leg amputated. Surprisingly, the actions of the white delivery boy were accurately interpreted as "self-defense."Â￾ You know, instead of being met with pariah-like derisions explicitly reserved for whites who (even in self-defense) bring harm to blacks.

Thrashen - I'm glad that Your friend's co-worker managed to put the hurt on those arseholes via sturdy four-wheel drive and, as a bonus, deprived one of them of a limb. I guess that the Negro amputee simply had his welfare payments increased due to his work-related injury. If this had occurred in Australia or the United Kingdom, however, I'll wager that the delivery geezer would probably have been convicted of a "racially motivated assault with intent to kill".

Maoris and Pacific Islanders possess their own particular brand of rock-like stupidity and consequential mindless aggression - I would venture so far as to say that these lumbering half-wits operate in an even lower intellectual league than the tar-skinned ex-cotton pickers of the United States.

Despite the countless coconuts dropping on the thick skulls of these indolent island-dwelling dullards over the centuries, the South Pacific was always, funnily enough, marked by a conspicuous absence of theories of terrestrial gravitation. Plenty of cannibalism though...

The Hock

Master
Rebaljo, I just always gotta read your posts...
smiley36.gif

When I lived in Salt Lake the Tongans were well known for being violent at the drop of a hat. Many of them even admitted it was part of their culture.

My brother was driving down 9th West (a very busy street) one day and a group of them were chatting by the road. Their dog ran out into the path of my brother's pick-up and got rolled. Knowing the Tongan's rep my brother kept going.
When he told me about it later I asked why he didn't stop he just looked at me (I was much more PC and naive at the time). Had it been me I probably would have stopped out of concern for the dog and most likely gotten my ass beaten for expecting excitable and violent people to be reasonable about the situation.

Edited by: The Hock

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "The "mob and rob"Â￾ getting more violent."

The latest criminal phenomenon in American black youth culture is the mob and rob. A large group will mass outside a store and then they will all shop lift large amounts of products at once. The mob and rob turned violent at a NYC Duncan Doughnuts, where a wolfpack of black teen caused $2,000 worth of damage to the shop as well as stealing all the product.

The media is censuring all mention of race in the stories as usual, but pictures from the security cameras show that all the perps were black.

http://cofcc.org/2011/05/the-mob-and-rob-getting-more-violent/

Rebajlo

Mentor
The Hock said:
Rebaljo, I just always gotta read your posts...
smiley36.gif

When I lived in Salt Lake the Tongans were well known for being violent at the drop of a hat. Many of them even admitted it was part of their culture.

The Hock - Tongan "culture", eh? That's a bloody laugh...
smiley2.gif

Right on cue, I can provide a news story from last night which showcases the fruits of Australia's "skills based" immigration policy. In this episode we have a fat Samoan knifed to death by a currently-unidentifiedAfrican at Bankstown railway station (southwestern Sydney - one of the worstholes imagineable. The rats all left once the Asian "restauranteurs" moved in...).

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">Teen stabbed to death in train station brawl

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

A 16-year-old boy who died after he was stabbed and then kicked on to railway tracks at a Sydney station was known to police, and so is the man suspected of killing him.

Brandon Faananu Siaa, also known as Brandon Nunu Asiata, was on his way home from TAFE when a fight broke out at Bankstown train station about 6.50pm yesterday.

Paramedics moved him back on to the platform and tried to revive him, but he died at the station.

<DIV style="BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; TEXT-ALIGN: left; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; : transparent; COLOR: #000000; OVERFLOW: ; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; TEXT-DECORATION: none">

A 22-year-old man who suffered stab wounds to his head and body in the brawl was taken in a serious condition to hospital, where he remained under police guard this morning.

Superintendent Dave Eardley told Fairfax Radio Network the man was the chief suspect.

Superintendent Eardley said the stabbing happened after a dispute between Brandon, of Samoan origin, and the 22-year-old man, who is of African origin, and was not the result of a brawl involving other people.

Superintendent Eardley told Macquarie Radio that high-quality CCTV footage showed the 22-year-old was carrying the knife used in the attack.

Police recovered the knife and are confident only one weapon was used.

Superintendent Eardley said a number of witness accounts supported what was shown in the CCTV footage.

Brandon and the 22-year-old were both known to police as individuals but Superintendent Eardley was not sure if they knew each other.

Superintendent Eardley could not say if the fight was racially motivated or gang related.

"It [Bankstown] is such a melting pot of all different cultures, so it is not unusual to have people other than Caucasians involved," he said

"I can say that these two people are known to us, in that we have had cause to speak to these people in our movements, in the way we patrol this particular area," he added.

A 15-year-old boy, reported to be Brandon's brother, was stabbed in the leg and was in still in hospital this morning.
William Lee, the owner of a newsagency inside the train station, said he did not hear any shouting or fighting but saw paramedics and police run past his store just before closing, at 7pm.

"When I go homeI looked atthe fence and one person was lying on the platform and was covered [in a white cloth]," he said.

Mr Lee said police had to evacuate the platform as people poured off peak hour trains.

A woman working in the cafe next door to the station said she saw a police officer trying to save Brandon's life.

"We were cleaning but we had a peek through the fence and one of the police was trying to revive the boy but he couldn't," the woman, who did not give her name, said.

Relatives of the teenager came to the station sometime later.

The woman said she was told Brandon's brother was accompanied by an aunt, as their mother lives overseas.

This morning the station was operating as normal, commuters walking straight down the stairs and over the area of platform where the teenager died.

Teenagers who knew Brandon gathered outside the station this morning.

Most wore red items of clothing. Two teenage girls, who asked not to be named, said they had been told to "wear their colours" today.

Many in the group were emotional and a few appeared agitated.

By 9am, six police officers were patrolling the station and asking groups of youths wearing red to "move on".

"I know tensions are high ... but get on your buses and move on," one officer told a group of seven teenagers, who were mostly dressed in school uniforms with accents of red.

A Facebook page dedicated to Brandon had attracted more than 2000 followers this morning.

"How can they do such [a] thing to such a soft and quiet boy. Brandon u are still in hearts," Tia Mauigoa Fepuleai wrote.

Many others changed their profile pictures to a photograph of him.

Some of his friends are organising a meet-up in Bankstown tonight and are planning to wear red in his honour.
Source: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teen-stabbed-to-death-in-train-station-brawl-20110526-1f4tl.html

Here is the perforated "victim":

port-brandon-200x0.jpg

The clothing and pose are strangely familiar, are they not?

Rebajlo

Mentor

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:

Update

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/lottery-winner-in-court-on-aussies-murder-20110527-1f720.html

The millionaire US lottery winner accused of shooting dead Australian property developer Greg McNicol warned "watch your mouth" before firing the fatal bullet, a Detroit court has heard.

The evidence was part of chilling testimony presented at a hearing for 62-year-old Freddie Young on Thursday.

Young was part of a syndicate in Michigan that shared $US46.5 million in a Mega Millions jackpot lottery in February, but the court was told he was upset at the way Mr McNicol, formerly from the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, had treated his daughter, Ayana Young.

Ayana, 20, was living in an apartment complex in Detroit that Mr McNicol bought earlier in the year, however, she was two months behind on rent and was threatened with eviction.

Tenants testified Mr McNicol, on May 7, the day of his death, became involved in a heated argument at the complex with a group of women, including Young's granddaughter.

The granddaughter phoned Young, the court heard.

The Detroit News newspaper reported after the phone call the granddaughter allegedly told the other members of the group her grandfather was going to come and "kill the dude".

Witness, 14-year-old Mayakala Bell-Brown, testified Ayana first arrived at the apartment complex, punched Mr McNicol in the face and said: "I'm tired of you white people".

Young then pulled up in a black vehicle, had a gun in his hand and confronted the Australian, the court heard.

"The man said, 'Watch your mouth.' Greg said he wanted them out of my house," another tenant, Leola Brown, said, according to the Detroit News.

"Then he shot him."

Detroit police believe the bullet severed a major artery near Mr McNicol's groin.

Mr McNicol's property manager Karen Rucker testified she and Mr McNicol had confronted Ayana about loud music and unauthorised occupants in her apartment.

Ms Rucker also said Young called her two weeks earlier and said "he didn't want anyone disrespecting his daughter".

Young was arrested almost a week after the shooting and has remained in custody.

He appeared in the 36th District courtroom on Thursday in handcuffs and dressed in a prisoner's uniform.

At the end of the hearing Judge Patricia Jefferson ordered him to stand trial for first-degree premeditated murder and the use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

He was remanded to the Wayne County Jail ahead of a June 2 arraignment.

If guilty of the murder charge Young faces a mandatory life sentence without parole

Status
Not open for further replies.