Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menelik

Mentor
jcolec02 said:
well I have said it for years, and it may piss some people off, but the only answer to the unbelievable number of violent crimes against our race by blacks at this point, is to hope that the racist hispanic (and white) gangs can continue to grow and continue to work together...

Do you really think that these meth dealing gangs really care about white people?

jcolec02

Mentor
Menelik said:
jcolec02 said:
well I have said it for years, and it may piss some people off, but the only answer to the unbelievable number of violent crimes against our race by blacks at this point, is to hope that the racist hispanic (and white) gangs can continue to grow and continue to work together...
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Do you really think that these meth dealing gangs really care about white people?</div>
No I dont but thats not the point, they are taking jobs and housing from blacks, and there is alot of gang tension between them aswell. They seem to be the only folks out there takin it to the bruthas, and in my opinion, its long overdue.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SNBUe52zYc&feature=relatedEdited by: jcolec02

green fire317

Banned
jcole is right there is alot of gang tension between latinos and blacks and it has been steadily growing since the early 90's.

Menelik

Mentor
And when they are through with "the brothas" do you think they are going to let Whites live in peace? If you think that I have a bridge to sell you.
smiley5.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
well...let me just say im not trying to glorify hispanics or their gangs, but I grew up with a few mexican people at my school and I cant remember having problems with them, they always stuck together and did their own thing, now the blacks, haha, well lets just say that they were the ones bouncing up and down the hall, spewing rap lyrics for no reason, and doing all kinds of dumb s**t and starting fights, not to mention talking crazy to anyone they thought they could get away with

Menelik

Mentor
green fire317 said:
hispanics do attack whites but it is not as much as blacks.

Not now but its increasing. Not to mention all the lost jobs and sky rocketing health care costs that CAN be blamed on illegal immigrants. Mexican gang bangers beating up black gang bangers isn't helping us one bit.

jcolec02

Mentor
Menelik said:
green fire317 said:
hispanics do attack whites but it is not as much as blacks.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Not now but its increasing. Not to mention all the lost jobs and sky rocketing health care costs that CAN be blamed on illegal immigrants. Mexican gang bangers beating up black gang bangers isn't helping us one bit. </div>
Maybe not but its fun to watch!!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
besides just look at some of the stories on this thread, alot of white people aren't taking up for themselves, at least the black community that has caused us so much trouble is starting to get some of what they have given us since immigrants and gang members are moving into their neighborhoods, i.e. low income housing...Edited by: jcolec02

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this guy's almost as bad as Matt Jones.

Collins found guilty of 1st-degree murder

OMAHA, Neb. -- Former Nebraska running back Thunder Collins was convicted Monday of first-degree murder and other charges stemming from a September 2008 shooting in Omaha that left one man dead and another seriously wounded.

The Douglas County jury also found the former Cornhuskers player guilty of attempted second-degree murder, felony assault and two weapons counts.

The 29-year-old faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison for the first-degree murder conviction. He faces up to 170 years on the other counts, said Deputy County Attorney John Alagaban. Sentencing is set for Nov. 12.

As Collins left the courtroom, he yelled at the jury of six men and six women, "Are you happy? Are you happy? You know I didn't kill anyone!"

He later told reporters in a jailhouse interview that he thinks he was convicted because he was a well known figure in the community.

"If I was just any other Joe Blow, I feel I would have beat this case," he said.

Collins was arrested last September within a day of an Omaha shooting that left 38-year-old Timothy Thomas dead and another California man, Marshall Turner, seriously wounded.

Prosecutors said the shooting stemmed from a botched drug deal in which Collins masterminded a plan to rob the men.

Collins' attorney, Steve Lefler, argued that prosecution witnesses were lying, and said Collins would appeal.

Alagaban said he believes justice was served.

"It's an appropriate, just verdict, especially for a victim who was killed and executed basically on a garage floor," he said.

Collins played for the Cornhuskers from 2000-02. He quit the team midseason saying he couldn't afford to keep playing and needed to focus on taking care of a younger brother, whom he moved from Los Angeles to Nebraska to protect him from gangs. His decision to leave followed a four-game suspension for an undisclosed NCAA rules violation.

He also had a brief stint in 2003 with the Montreal Allouettes of the Canadian Football League.

Originally from Los Angeles, Collins was a junior college All-American in 1998 who was touted by recruiting analysts as the next in a long line of great Nebraska running backs.

But Collins never lived up to his hype. His best season was in 2001, when he played in 12 games, ran for 647 yards and five touchdowns and caught 19 passes for 189 yards.

Collins has had several brushes with the law, including in 2006, when he was sentenced to 10 days in jail after he pleaded no contest to obstructing an Omaha police officer. Witnesses said Collins had been involved in a shooting, and police found marijuana in his pocket.

In 2003, he was acquitted of assault and burglary charges in Corvallis, Ore., that stemmed from accusations about an alleged confrontation with an ex-girlfriend and an Oregon State football player.

In 2002, Collins pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace in Lincoln. That was part of an agreement with prosecutors to drop two assault charges connected to alleged fights with the same woman in Lincoln.

Another man is also charged in Thomas' death. Karnell Burton, 21, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and other charges in the slaying and is scheduled to stand trial in October.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4419898

ncf_a_collins_300.jpg

Menelik

Mentor
Good riddance I say!

Don Wassall said:
<div>Wow, this guy's almost as bad as Matt Jones.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Collins found guilty of 1st-degree murder</font></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

OMAHA, Neb. -- Former Nebraska running back Thunder Collins was convicted Monday of first-degree murder and other charges stemming from a September 2008 shooting in Omaha that left one man dead and another seriously wounded.

The Douglas County jury also found the former Cornhuskers player guilty of attempted second-degree murder, felony assault and two weapons counts.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>

The 29-year-old faces a mandatory sentence of life in prison for the first-degree murder conviction. He faces up to 170 years on the other counts, said Deputy County Attorney John Alagaban. Sentencing is set for Nov. 12.

As Collins left the courtroom, he yelled at the jury of six men and six women, "Are you happy? Are you happy? You know I didn't kill anyone!"

He later told reporters in a jailhouse interview that he thinks he was convicted because he was a well known figure in the community.

"If I was just any other Joe Blow, I feel I would have beat this case," he said.

Collins was arrested last September within a day of an Omaha shooting that left 38-year-old Timothy Thomas dead and another California man, Marshall Turner, seriously wounded.

Prosecutors said the shooting stemmed from a botched drug deal in which Collins masterminded a plan to rob the men.

Collins' attorney, Steve Lefler, argued that prosecution witnesses were lying, and said Collins would appeal.

"It's an appropriate, just verdict, especially for a victim who was killed and executed basically on a garage floor," he said.

Collins played for the Cornhuskers from 2000-02. He quit the team midseason saying he couldn't afford to keep playing and needed to focus on taking care of a younger brother, whom he moved from Los Angeles to Nebraska to protect him from gangs. His decision to leave followed a four-game suspension for an undisclosed NCAA rules violation.

He also had a brief stint in 2003 with the Montreal Allouettes of the Canadian Football League.

Originally from Los Angeles, Collins was a junior college All-American in 1998 who was touted by recruiting analysts as the next in a long line of great Nebraska running backs.

But Collins never lived up to his hype. His best season was in 2001, when he played in 12 games, ran for 647 yards and five touchdowns and caught 19 passes for 189 yards.

Collins has had several brushes with the law, including in 2006, when he was sentenced to 10 days in jail after he pleaded no contest to obstructing an Omaha police officer. Witnesses said Collins had been involved in a shooting, and police found marijuana in his pocket.

In 2003, he was acquitted of assault and burglary charges in Corvallis, Ore., that stemmed from accusations about an alleged confrontation with an ex-girlfriend and an Oregon State football player.

In 2002, Collins pleaded guilty to disturbing the peace in Lincoln. That was part of an agreement with prosecutors to drop two assault charges connected to alleged fights with the same woman in Lincoln.

Another man is also charged in Thomas' death. Karnell Burton, 21, has pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder and other charges in the slaying and is scheduled to stand trial in October.

<div>http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4419898</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
ncf_a_collins_300.jpg
&lt;!-- end story --&gt;</div></div>

I remember nearly 20 years ago that it was said that Nebraska was recruiting more in the "inner cities" in order to increase team speed. Wasn't Lawrence Phillips also from the LA area? Forty-five years ago, Nebraska fans could not have imagined a Cornhusker player being convicted of first-degree murder. Now, it is no surprise. No one even wonders why.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ravens rookie is arrested for assaulting a police officer and his agent whines that he was targeted because he's black. One can bet with near completeconfidence that the charges will eventually be dropped given that he's a pro athlete and black and is crying racism. Note the racial (racist) solidarityof Tony Fein's teammates in the article below:

Rookie charged with assaulting officer

BALTIMORE -- Baltimore Ravens rookie linebacker Tony Fein said Monday night he will be exonerated of charges he allegedly assaulted a police officer once his side of the altercation is made public.

Fein, however, refused to discuss specifics of the skirmish, which occurred inside a Johnny Rockets restaurant in Baltimore's Inner Harbor tourist district.
"I'm just saying I'm innocent," said Fein in the locker room following the Ravens' 24-23 preseason victory over the New York Jets. "I'm not going to get into the details of it, but the truth will come out."

The arrest of Fein, an Iraq war veteran, was the result of police profiling, the linebacker's agent said Monday.

Fein was charged Sunday with the misdemeanor assault of a Baltimore City officer who confronted him after a security guard thought he saw Fein pass a handgun to a friend at the restaurant counter, said police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi. The item was a cell phone.

"Tony's never owned a weapon in his life," Fein's agent, Milton Dee Hobbs, said. "That weapon was a cell phone."

Hobbs said police approached Fein because he was a black man wearing a sweatsuit with a hood.

Guglielmi disputed the claim that this was a case of racial profiling.

"It doesn't matter if you're black, white, green or blue, if you push an officer, you're going to get arrested." Guglielmi said. "He can take concerns up with the judge."

Fein would not address whether he believed he was a victim of profiling.

While Fein spoke, nearby teammates offered profanity-laced support for the rookie and chastised media members for not asking questions related to the Ravens' victory.

Fein said he had never been in trouble with the law before.

"I'm 110 percent innocent and once the facts come out, I'll be proven [innocent]," he said.

full article: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4418304

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Just another black playing the race card after he is arrested. As usual the bruva is always innocent. It wasn't his fault. It was the racist white officers fault.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<h2>From the blog of James Edwards
</h2><h2>Killer of Christian music producer laughs at victim's mother
</h2>
http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/category/racism/

Black thug James Broadnax murdered two young white men leaving a
Christian music studio back in June 2008, for a couple bucks and a
thirteen year old car. He was sentenced to death the other day. After
his sentencing, he laughed as Matthew Butler's mom talked about how the murder of her son had devastated her:
<blockquote>

Minutes after he learned a jury had sentenced him to
death, killer James Broadnax laughed at the mother of one of his murder
victims as she told him how he had devastated her life.

"You stole our son,"Â Teresa Butler said Friday from the witness
stand during that period after the trial where relatives can confront
the defendant. "I couldn't say it better than you said it yourself â€" it
would have been better if you'd never been born."Â

With his back to the room, most people in the court could not see as
Broadnax laughed. But assistant district attorney David Alex later said
he saw it happen.

As she left the stand, Butler admonished Broadnax to stop laughing.

Prosecutor Alex said Broadnax's reaction was telling.

"Even at this point, after seeing how many people he's affected, he's still over there laughing,"Â he said.

â€"â€"â€"â€"â€"-

Defense attorney Brad Lollar insisted his client does regret his
actions. "James has repeatedly expressed to me that he was remorseful
for the pain he's caused,"Â he said.

He also said his client "wanted me to tell anybody out there they
should stay away from PCP."Â The defense maintained during the trial
that one reason Broadnax committed the cold-blooded killings was
because he was under the influence of drugs. </blockquote>

Here's an interview with Broadnax just after the murders, where the
foul mouthed thug displays his hatred of white people, and his callous
disregard for their lives, and talks about what a rough life he's had.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbwPxMMjO8&amp;feature=player_embedded

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
<div>Wow, this guy's almost as bad as Matt Jones.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Collins found guilty of 1st-degree murder</font></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>

<div>http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4419898</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
ncf_a_collins_300.jpg
&lt;!-- end story --&gt;</div></div>
Talk about a case of Lord of the Flies. His younger brother would have been better off being brought up by a pack of jackals....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Here on the westcoast the hispanics and whites have formed an alliance in prison. Its called "Nazi Lowriders". They are one of the most feared and respected gangs in prison.

Once the prisoners get out, the whites form their gangs still calling themselves "Nazi Lowriders". The hispanics go back to their original hispanics gangs.

One thing I can tell you, is that blacks, negros and affelets never ventured into their (hispanics)neighborhoods to start crap or chase their women. In fact, most blacks avoid these neighborhoods like the plague. For some reason the banditos hate blacks, It stared in the prisons, the hispanics prey on all blacks. It could be a women, children or old blacks or affelets, they don't care. The hispanics have let it been known that the darkies will find no quater or shelter in their neighborhoods, for better or worse. At least there is group who won't take sh.t from the negros.

jcolec02

Mentor
Westside said:
Here on the westcoast the hispanics and whites have formed an alliance in prison. Its called "Nazi Lowriders". They are one of the most feared and respected gangs in prison.

Once the prisoners get out, the whites form their gangs still calling themselves "Nazi Lowriders". The hispanics go back to their original hispanics gangs.

One thing I can tell you, is that blacks, negros and affelets never ventured into their (hispanics)neighborhoods to start crap or chase their women. In fact, most blacks avoid these neighborhoods like the plague. For some reason the banditos hate blacks, It stared in the prisons, the hispanics prey on all blacks. It could be a women, children or old blacks or affelets, they don't care. The hispanics have let it been known that the darkies will find no quater or shelter in their neighborhoods, for better or worse. At least there is group who won't take sh.t from the negros.
exactly, they know how they are and they dont exept that crap in there areas, like you said for better or for worse, because they have been known to kill black children just for being in their neighborhood, like that case in Los Angeles, the girls name was cheryl green i think

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cop: Mom, son hysterical, bloody after gang rape.

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A mother and her young son were hysterical, battered and bloodied at a hospital just hours after she says she was gang-raped and beaten by several masked, gun-toting teenagers, a police officer testified Monday.
West Palm Beach Police Officer Dustin Moore was among the first to arrive at the hospital early on June 19, 2007.
Moore testified he found the woman "in a fetal position laying on the bed ... and her son was in a fetal position laying on a chair next to her."
"They were crying hysterically, and very emotional, upset," Moore told jurors.
Tommy Lee Poindexter, 20, and Nathan Walker, 18, are being tried on 14 counts each, including sexual battery, burglary, kidnapping, grand theft and promoting sexual performance of a child.
During opening statements, Poindexter's attorney admitted her client raped the woman, and DNA evidence will link him to that crime. However, she said, there is no evidence he participated in any of the other attacks.
"You can't allow the horrific nature of the events ... to overcome your sworn duty to determine whether Tommy Poindexter is guilty of these crimes," public defender Carey Haughwout told jurors.
Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, also questioned whether his client participated in all 14 allegations.
"It is not clear, it is not given, it is not just because of the horrific nature of the events that Nathan Walker is responsible," Gershman said. "There is doubt ... No matter the emotion, no matter the facts."
A third teen is set for trial in September, while a fourth has pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against the others. They are being tried as adults even though they were all teenagers at the time.
Police are still looking for other suspects who they say drifted in and out of the apartment and took part in the horrific attack.
Police say up to 10 teenagers raped the woman repeatedly and forced her and the boy to perform sex acts with each other, then doused them with chemicals to clean the crime scene in their public housing complex apartment just a few miles from downtown West Palm Beach.
Authorities say fingerprints and DNA evidence found on clothing and condoms inside the apartment identified the defendants. Each faces a maximum 11 life sentences plus 50 years if convicted.
Prosecutor Craig Williams described for jurors the terrifying evening of June 18. He said the suspects lured the woman, then 35, out of her house by claiming her truck had a flat tire. Three masked gunmen then accosted her and her son and forced them back into the apartment. Others soon joined in the attack.
After being doused with cleaning solutions, nail polish remover and vinegar, Williams said, the victims huddled together in the a bathtub naked for several hours, too scared to move.
Then, in pain and bleeding, they walked a mile to the hospital.
Authorities say they still don't know why the woman and her son were targeted. They fled Port-au-Prince, Haiti, years earlier in search of a better life. With no money, they landed in the Dunbar Village housing project, where they almost instantly became targets for crime, standing out as Haitians among the mostly American-born black residents.
Testimony was set to resume on Tuesday.
<DIV =->
<DIV =->
palm-beach.jpg

spacer.gif

<DIV =->Tommy Poindexter, center, stands in Palm Beach County court Monday, Aug. 24, 2009, on the first day of his trial. Behind him are Nathan Walker, Jr., left, and Walker's attorney Robert Gershman.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
Cop: Mom, son hysterical, bloody after gang rape.
<div> </div>
<div>
&lt;P =-&gt;WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A mother and her young son were hysterical, battered and bloodied at a hospital just hours after she says she was gang-raped and beaten by several masked, gun-toting teenagers, a police officer testified Monday.
&lt;P =-&gt;West Palm Beach Police Officer Dustin Moore was among the first to arrive at the hospital early on June 19, 2007.
&lt;P =-&gt;Moore testified he found the woman "in a fetal position laying on the bed ... and her son was in a fetal position laying on a chair next to her."
&lt;P =-&gt;"They were crying hysterically, and very emotional, upset," Moore told jurors.
&lt;P =-&gt;Tommy Lee Poindexter, 20, and Nathan Walker, 18, are being tried on 14 counts each, including sexual battery, burglary, kidnapping, grand theft and promoting sexual performance of a child.
&lt;P =-&gt;During opening statements, Poindexter's attorney admitted her client raped the woman, and DNA evidence will link him to that crime. However, she said, there is no evidence he participated in any of the other attacks.
&lt;P =-&gt;"You can't allow the horrific nature of the events ... to overcome your sworn duty to determine whether Tommy Poindexter is guilty of these crimes," public defender Carey Haughwout told jurors.
&lt;P =-&gt;Walker's attorney, Robert Gershman, also questioned whether his client participated in all 14 allegations.
&lt;P =-&gt;"It is not clear, it is not given, it is not just because of the horrific nature of the events that Nathan Walker is responsible," Gershman said. "There is doubt ... No matter the emotion, no matter the facts."
&lt;P =-&gt;A third teen is set for trial in September, while a fourth has pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against the others. They are being tried as adults even though they were all teenagers at the time.
&lt;P =-&gt;Police are still looking for other suspects who they say drifted in and out of the apartment and took part in the horrific attack.
&lt;P =-&gt;Police say up to 10 teenagers raped the woman repeatedly and forced her and the boy to perform sex acts with each other, then doused them with chemicals to clean the crime scene in their public housing complex apartment just a few miles from downtown West Palm Beach.
&lt;P =-&gt;Authorities say fingerprints and DNA evidence found on clothing and condoms inside the apartment identified the defendants. Each faces a maximum 11 life sentences plus 50 years if convicted.
&lt;P =-&gt;Prosecutor Craig Williams described for jurors the terrifying evening of June 18. He said the suspects lured the woman, then 35, out of her house by claiming her truck had a flat tire. Three masked gunmen then accosted her and her son and forced them back into the apartment. Others soon joined in the attack.
&lt;P =-&gt;After being doused with cleaning solutions, nail polish remover and vinegar, Williams said, the victims huddled together in the a bathtub naked for several hours, too scared to move.
&lt;P =-&gt;Then, in pain and bleeding, they walked a mile to the hospital.
&lt;P =-&gt;Authorities say they still don't know why the woman and her son were targeted. They fled Port-au-Prince, Haiti, years earlier in search of a better life. With no money, they landed in the Dunbar Village housing project, where they almost instantly became targets for crime, standing out as Haitians among the mostly American-born black residents.
&lt;P =-&gt;Testimony was set to resume on Tuesday.
&lt;DIV =-&gt;</div>
&lt;DIV =-&gt;
palm-beach.jpg
spacer.gif
</div>
&lt;DIV =-&gt;&lt;SMALL&gt;Tommy Poindexter, center, stands in Palm Beach County court Monday, Aug. 24, 2009, on the first day of his trial. Behind him are Nathan Walker, Jr., left, and Walker's attorney Robert Gershman.</font>&lt;/SMALL&gt;</div></div>

smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
Vermin like this are worthy of the worst type of "Saw"/"Hostel" treatment...they are the scourge of the planet!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JC02, I didn't see any of those movies (I'm not into horror films), but I could "catch the drift" of the films via the commercials, and these untermenschen who commit such atrocies are prime candidates for such "treatment" displayed within those films IMO.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Funny how the article mentions that they were Haitians so they were targets for crime among other blacks. If it was whites that were attacked they would never say the reason for the attack was because they were white.

white is right

Hall of Famer
How do Haitans stand out? Were they "blacker", or were they sacrificing goats or chickens on their front stoop....
smiley2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.