C Darwin

Mentor
If blacks are so fast, how come they're always late for
everything? While working with the indigenous members of the
inner city, these urbanites introduced me to a new phrase. The
phrase is "CPT" or colored people time. Blacks use CPT to
describe the trend of tardiness amongst the vast majority of the
black race. That is to say, there is the official time of every
time zone, and an alternate time dimension for blacks.

I believe this phrase to be originated by blacks. Obviously no
white person would be permitted to use this expression, so
blacks use CPT to describe events that involve time
coordination within the black community. Last year my black
supervisor confided in me that he himself was on CPT because
he had trouble showing up for work on time. Other blacks
complain that meeting socially is nearly impossible due to
everybody involved is on CPT.

Yesterday I was scheduled to attend a meeting that was
supposed to begin at 8:30 am. To be fair, a few whites showed
up late. The funny thing was NOT ONE black showed up on
time.

I just think it's funny how blacks clam up about CPT when they
spew statistics regarding equity through the media.
Edited by: C Darwin

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Here is an extremely interesting article from a lawyer on the "front" dealing with CPT. It is a fascinating article from Amren.com here is a portion go to the link for the rest, it is a huge article.

link

Urban Law 101

I grew up in a suburb of a large northern city, and had no real contact with blacks until I became a lawyer. After I got my law degree I naïvely looked forward to a rewarding legal career. Little did I realize that 25 years later I would be a self-employed attorney doing domestic and civil litigation for a clientele that is overwhelmingly black.

I didn't plan it that way. I just wanted to do a lot of work in the courtroom, and the best offer I got out of law school was with a small firm that specialized in bankruptcy. Most of its clients were black. Several years later, I set up an independent practice and many of my former clients came to me for domestic work.

Most people do not realize this, but outside the world of corporate or securities law, in any big city the legal profession is to a large degree fueled by the pathologies of blacks and other Third-World people. Of course, whites hire lawyers, but in any city, especially one with a good-sized black population, most of the people who need lawyers are black. In this respect, lawyers are like police officers or social workersâ€â€they rarely deal with ordinary white people.

To a large degree, I became racially conscious because of my black clients, who eventually destroyed all my preconceived notions about race. My awakening did not come from one or even a few incidents, but from the accumulation of thousands upon thousands of small interactions.

Day after day my clients continue to amaze me. There is no racial education quite so thorough and convincing as spending time with blacks, and my clients are far from being the poorest and least competent blacks. They are not indigent criminals for whom I am a court-appointed lawyer. They are people who can afford (or think they can afford) a lawyer to get a divorce, contest a custody judgment, beat a traffic ticket, etc. Some are government employees who make $60 to $70 thousand a year, yet even this group is vastly different from whites.

They Don't Know

One of the most striking things about my black clients is the things they do not know. Many blacks, for example, do not know their own telephone numbers. They may think they do but they don't, and the problem has gotten worse with the proliferation of cell phones. At least a third of the numbers they leave with my receptionist or on my answering machine are wrong numbers. Often, a potential client will call several times, each time leaving a variation of the same phone number. I keep calling until they get it right. At first I thought I was taking down the numbers incorrectly, but now I know better. With caller ID, it is clear when what the client says does not match the digital display.

Some callers don't even leave a number. About a quarter of the messages blacks leave do not include either a name or a number. Needless to say, many calls are not returned.

More than a handful of blacks who have come to my office do not even know their own home address (they move often). Many cannot tell me their own spouse's names. Now I know to tell clients ahead of time that they will need this sort of information when they come in. Otherwise, if I ask for someone's address he may look hurt and say, "If I'd known you were going to ask me that I would have come prepared."

My black clients eventually destroyed all my preconceived notions about race.

Many black men know their children's names but do not know how to spell them. With the proliferation of unusual names among blacks, I can only guess at how they are spelled. One client who told me he couldn't spell his children's names said I would need an encyclopedia to look them up. Many men have admitted to me they are not even sure how to pronounce their children's names. Black woman, on the other hand, often become incensed if you mispronounce the very unusual names they have given their children.

The most unusual name I ever came across was Iisszzttadda. I have never met a person, white or black, who could pronounce it correctly. To my surprise the name is pronounced, "I seize the day." Iisszzttadda had siblings named Raheem, Utopian, Desiorme, Sid-Timothy, Kizzma, and Larilaril. I have occasionally asked clients the reasons for such unusual names, but the most common answer is "I don't know. It just sounded good." This is the answer I got from a mother who named her child Latrine. (See sidebar for actual names of blacks I have encountered in my practice.)

I once had a client in my office who did not know his own name. He had been called by his nickname for so long he couldn't remember his given name. This is not as shocking as it sounds. Some black names, like Phe-anjoy or Quithreaun or JyesahJhnai, are so odd, it would be no surprise if they were never used and eventually forgotten.

Names are not the only things blacks do not know. Once when I was filling out a form for a female client I asked if she knew how old her husband was. She told me she didn't know. I asked her the next question on the form, which was her husband's birth date. Amazingly, she knew itâ€â€and was genuinely surprised when I told her she could figure out her husband's age from his birth date.

When potential clients call for the first time, often the hardest part is to figure out why they are calling. Usually they begin in the middle of the story. If you let them, they will go on and on, and say nothing. Clients may call about papers they got in the mail, but never have the papers in front of them. They may call for information, but never have a pen or pencil ready to take it down. I have learned to ask direct questions: "What is your name?" "What is the problem?" If a client cannot tell me in three minutes or less what the problem is, I tell him to come to my office and bring a small retainer fee. That way at least I will have to listen to their ramblings only if they are prepared to pay.

Blacks with whom I have already spoken seem to think I should know instantly who they are when they telephone. After I get on the line, a typical conversation may go like this:

"Who am I speaking to?"

"I am your client."

"I have many clients, can you tell me which one?"

"I am your divorce client."

"Can you tell me your name?"

"Rufus."

"Rufus, can you tell me your last name?"

The conversation may go on for some time before I finally figure out who is calling.

Most of my clients who are not black either show up on time for appointments or call if they must reschedule. Amazing as this may seem, only about five percent of my black clients show up on time, and by that I mean within an hour of the appointed time. Only one in five show up on the appointed day. A few trickle in a day or two later. Most just never show up. Missing an appointment never embarrasses black people. They call repeatedly for new appointments, making four, five or even six appointments and then miss them all. I had one client who called more than 50 times before he finally came to my office. Rarely do I ever get a call from a black client canceling an appointment.

When I first started out as a lawyer I would call clients in advance to remind them of their appointments. They thanked me, but it made them no more likely to show up. Also, I used to call clients and potential clients who missed appointments, and try to have them reschedule. This did very little good. The most common response was, "Why are you calling me?" and it was never their fault that they didn't show up. They had many different excuses, but I never heard, "I forgot," or "I'm sorry I didn't make it."

Since appointments mean so little to my clients, I decide each day when I am available, and tell everyone to show up at the same time. On Saturday afternoons I can have as many as twenty appointments for the same time. Usually it is not a problem because few show up and even fewer show up on time. Only once in the last 20 years did everyone show up
Edited by: jaxvid

C Darwin

Mentor
I found an essay on the internet and I believe this excerpt sums
up the opinions of the Howard Deans of the world.

One of the most important effects of overt racism is that it has
caused inequality to become institutionalized and self-
sustaining. For example, until recently, the hiring policies of
many companies were openly discriminatory, forcing blacks to
take what they could get from among the lowest paying jobs in
the work force. Consequently, many have low incomes which,
coupled with discrimination in housing, has placed them in
environments where they and their children have little chance
of becoming trained for something better. Now it is no longer
necessary to practice job discrimination against blacks per se--
all one has to do is maintain "reasonable" standards of training
and deportment, and institutional racism will do the rest.

http://comnet.org/cpsr/essays/racism1.htm

My view is that there is no such thing as institutional racism.
Black supremacy propaganda pushers piggyback on the
struggle for any American to improve their own standard of
living. The only thing that is racist to me is how blacks feel
entitled to special treatment or special rights in the cycle of
redistributing wealth.

There is no mention of the quality of the black workers in the
article.

The fact is, in the USA, there are more whites that live in
poverty than blacks. Who is looking out for these people? I can
only hope another affirmative case comes to the US Supreme
Court. With Sammy Alito in, I believe our country will be closer
to establishing a level playing field.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Most suburban whites are still oblivious to the sheer scaleof the inability of so many blacks to function in basic ways in a Western society. They've seen a lot more of the Cosby family on TV than they've interacted with blacks in urban areas in real life.

Whites are backslidingin this areaas the system tries to make proles out of as many as possible. Almost all whites can meet essential times -- court appearances, doctor's appointments, etc. -- but more and more are incapable of being on time in less formal, more social situations. But it doesn't remotely approach the sad but hilarious situation outlined in the AmRen article.

A squib in today's sports section reminded me of how commonplace black dysfunction is. The facts in these two cases are undoubtedly understated when it comes to describing what happened:

"Gloria James, 38, of Green, Ohio, the mother of Cleveland Cavaliers star LeBron James pleaded no contest and was found guilty of reckless operation, speeding, disorderly conduct and a reduced count -- originally drunken driving -- of physical control of a motor vehicle under the influence after her SUV nearly hit an unmarked police vehicle and she kicked a window of a patrol car. A fifth count of damaging police property was dismissed. . . The mother of Phoenix Suns star Amare Stoudemire was sentenced to three years in prison in a drunken driving case. Carrie Mae Stoudemire was arrested in October and was charged with two counts of aggravated DUI."

I would like to see videotape of both incidents.
smiley36.gif

Freedom

Mentor
Other ethnic groups seem to have the same problems. The Spanish are known for showing up late and so are the Mexicans.

If people don't learn work ethic in schools, where can they learn it before they enter the workplace?

KG2422

Mentor
I've also noticed that many of their homes are filthy beyond belief. I'm talking about open food containers with roaches and rodents crawling everywhere. I helped a landlord try to clean up his properties in the ghetto after his renters moved out. It was unbelievably disgusting. Their children sometimes urinated and defacated in the corners of the rooms. In stark contrast, elite Blacks are ultra strict and obsessively clean, much more so than elite Whites. Sociological studies seem to support this observation. Edited by: KG2422

The spanish ahve a different time sense. The time you show up is expected to be different from the time you show up. If they say the party starts at 8 PM, they do not expect people to show up before 10. They consider it normal.
I used to work for public aid. When I worked in the black areas, I had all the problems mentioned. I later transferred to a white area (I volunteered, nobody want to work in the "Boonies") This was a very poor area. I had no problems with getting correct information from the clients and they were always on time. Then Reagan cut the budget... and I found a new career.