Coronavirus thread

Will you take the Covid 19 Vaccine?

• Total voters

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Flint

Mentor
My people perish for lack of knowledge. No vaccines were ever needed. Covid was a cold/flu

aa8a4d81ee3d254e.png
Experts say that measures put in place to fend off the coronavirus — mask wearing, social distancing and virtual schooling — were a big factor in preventing a “twindemic” of flu and COVID-19. A push to get more people vaccinated against flu probably helped, too, as did fewer people traveling, they say.

Another possible explanation: The coronavirus has essentially muscled aside flu and other bugs that are more common in the fall and winter. Scientists don’t fully understand the mechanism behind that, but it would be consistent with patterns seen when certain flu strains predominate over others, said Dr. Arnold Monto, a flu expert at the University of Michigan.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Experts say that measures put in place to fend off the coronavirus — mask wearing, social distancing and virtual schooling — were a big factor in preventing a “twindemic” of flu and COVID-19. A push to get more people vaccinated against flu probably helped, too, as did fewer people traveling, they say.

Another possible explanation: The coronavirus has essentially muscled aside flu and other bugs that are more common in the fall and winter. Scientists don’t fully understand the mechanism behind that, but it would be consistent with patterns seen when certain flu strains predominate over others, said Dr. Arnold Monto, a flu expert at the University of Michigan.

You should work for them Flint. Just like the fact checkers that are wrong all the time but ignore the evidence.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

While technically plausible, does that really seem like the most likely explanation? Considering what we now know about “Covid-19”, the death figures align with a bad flu season. The victims were almost all some combination of old, obese or very sick with another illness or disease. That’s the same groups that die from the flu. And if the death numbers were higher pre-jab than a typical flu season, that increase would be explained by the insane hospital protocols to put people of ventilators (something like 85% of patients don’t survive them) and give them Remdesivir.

Why would Covid need to muscle aside the flu (another type of coronavirus) or other bugs? Doing so would just make it the dominate strain of flu that season, just like what happens every year.

Flint

Mentor
While technically plausible, does that really seem like the most likely explanation? Considering what we now know about “Covid-19”, the death figures align with a bad flu season. The victims were almost all some combination of old, obese or very sick with another illness or disease. That’s the same groups that die from the flu. And if the death numbers were higher pre-jab than a typical flu season, that increase would be explained by the insane hospital protocols to put people of ventilators (something like 85% of patients don’t survive them) and give them Remdesivir.

Why would Covid need to muscle aside the flu (another type of coronavirus) or other bugs? Doing so would just make it the dominate strain of flu that season, just like what happens every year.
I agree that that explanation may not be right. I think human health is strongly driven by mental factors. While I don’t like to judge from just personal experience the only time I have been sick in the last few years has been covid (according to tests) which I believe were accurate in my case as they were positive when I was sick and negative when not. And I was exposed to someone very sick with it both times.

Maybe the brain says that I will resist everything but this great risk germ everyone is talking about. Sort of like a “mass hysteria “ incident.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Same thing happened here. Hospitals REQUIRED to follow the nonsensical COVID protocols which were in opposition to over 100 years of epidemiology and the treatment of respiratory infections. Ventilators? Remdesivir? And medical staff was required to follow these blindly, without regard to the individual patient's condition, history or anything. This probably doubled the actual COVID death count, not including the artificial "with COVID" inflation.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

white lightning

Hall of Famer

I saw a commercial this guy did where he was endorsing the vaccine. Go get your boosters guys. Yeah I will pass on all of it. I tried
to warn as many people as I could from day 1 like I'm sure alot of us here did. I'm glad the majority of posters didn't take it.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No kidding WL so we get Bronny and this guy in the same week?! Totally normal

icsept

Master
ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who supported the jab had NO idea what was in it. They simply BELIEVED the news and big pharma who told them it’s SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Anyone who gives life and death advice based on nothing but a BELIEF is an EVIL traitor to humanity.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
ANYBODY and EVERYBODY who supported the jab had NO idea what was in it. They simply BELIEVED the news and big pharma who told them it’s SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Anyone who gives life and death advice based on nothing but a BELIEF is an EVIL traitor to humanity.

Yes and they will do it again. Bill Gates and many of the rest of them are warning about the next pandemic. They even wrote books about it
and it will be it 2024 or 2025. Will it be another plandemic fake virus or will it be the real deal this time? Even if it's real we know that they
will push it on all society as they all believe that the earth is over populated which is as much lies as the global warming hysteria.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
Yes and they will do it again. Bill Gates and many of the rest of them are warning about the next pandemic. They even wrote books about it
and it will be it 2024 or 2025. Will it be another plandemic fake virus or will it be the real deal this time. Even if it's real we know that they
will push it on all society as they all believe that the earth is over populated which is as much lies as the global warming hysteria.
You’re right, I was thinking about the talking head sellouts, Karen’s, pro sports leagues, “science” worshippers, and egomaniacs like Trump. I imagine even the Pfizer executives had their doubts but were blinded by profits. But Gates, Fauci, and other eugenicists were gleeful with the knowledge this thing would destroy.