Class of 2026

dolphins15

Guru
A little early but I came across a stud in Vance Spafford out of Mission Viejo High School in California. He had 83 receptions for 1,576 yards and 22 TD's. Also just ran a 10.69 100M. He has offers from Cal, Washington, and San Diego State.

Logos5

Guru
Just curious, but how do you find these amazing white athletes?
Do you watch tape footage of high school football and go from there?

dolphins15

Guru
Yes. I watch their tape and if I think they could play at the next level I do more research on them. Every major college has a team of employees that do what I do. When judging these kids from all across the country it becomes difficult. So instead of really trying to figure out who can play they just take the easy way out and take an "afflete" from wherever they are supposed to come from (Miami, LA, Dallas, Atlanta etc).

jphoss

Mentor
Yes. I watch their tape and if I think they could play at the next level I do more research on them. Every major college has a team of employees that do what I do. When judging these kids from all across the country it becomes difficult. So instead of really trying to figure out who can play they just take the easy way out and take an "afflete" from wherever they are supposed to come from (Miami, LA, Dallas, Atlanta etc).
And do what jimbo did which was to just read recruiting services rankings and throw out offers to the players without watching one second of film

SneakyQuick

Mentor
This is where I would guess the DWF would say there are x-thousand hs football players and they can’t all be followed , etc.

Except that if the post big numbers at winning programs it should could for something and it doesn’t seem to based on a huge amount of evidence in this site.