Chris Leben

MyNameisEarl

Seems to be a lot of knowledgeable UFC fans here. What are people's opinion on this guy? I like him, he's got personality and heart. Lot of people say he's not in great shape but you would never know it the way he talks after fights. Most people say he's too cocky. Almost all fighters are cocky. Every fight you watch one guy says he's gonna knock the other guy out or make him submit. I see a lot of Leben haters out there, what does the board think?

Triad

Mentor
I like his fighting style but not his personality. A little too flamboyant for me. However, he does far better in the sport than his physique would lead you to believe he would. I guess I'm a borderline fan.

freedom1

Mentor
I thought it was really low when he pissed on that other guys bed on the TUF show.

MyNameisEarl

true but at least he had some respect and apologized, also claims that incident led him to give up drinking.

freedom1

Mentor
I'm happy to hear that.

It's always good to see someone change for the better.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I didn't care for his shenanigans & personality much on the show, but I did pull for him against Josh Koscheck. He does have good heart and solid stand-up. I hated to see him get destroyed against Silva...I always pull for my fellow white warriors!
smiley1.gif