CHAMPIONSHIPS

Bart

Hall of Famer
Everyone in Packerland is pretty much looking past the Giants game. They expect to seeGB in the Super Bowl. After all, they demolished the Hawks after spotting them 14 at home in the snow and cold. It looked to me like Seattle was really bothered by the weather. The receivers in particular wimped out big time.Can the Giants overcome the elementsand Packers home field advantage?They are not a warm weather team, gets cold in NY too.Don Beebe was interviewed today and he expects thePackers to win by 3 TD's. Yeow!

I suspect New Englandersbelieve their team will not be tested too severelyby the Bolts either. Should they be more concerned or should they be worried?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In the article, Moss says he's "never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner." That may or may not be true, but he did do prison time for beating the hell out of a white kid for racial reasons while in high school. That's why he ended up at Marshall instead of Notre Dame, which had offered him a scholarship.

Don Wassall said:
In the article, Moss says he's "never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner." That may or may not be true, but he did do prison time for beating the hell out of a white kid for racial reasons while in high school. That's why he ended up at Marshall instead of Notre Dame, which had offered him a scholarship.

Don't forget that he took the scenic route through Florida State where he was kicked out for smoking weed.

G

I think he hit a police officer with his car too. Not sure if I remember this correctly though.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
I think he hit a police officer with his car too. Not sure if I remember this correctly though.

Yep, I think it was a female cop too so he may have never hit a woman with his hand but he did with a vehicle.

Bart

Hall of Famer
My family is driving me nuts. They are all typical cheesehead zombies.
smiley36.gif
I've been hearing them yap in my ears and flooding my in-box with e-mails. I made the mistake of saying thatBrady was awesome in the Jaguars game. Sacriledge! Their mentality? Brady sucks, he's totally a system quarterback. So he was 26-28, so what, anyone could QB that team and do that. If Favre was with New Englandand Belichick they'd have won 7 Super Bowls in a row. If Brady was on the Packers they'd be under .500 every year.Peyton Manning totally sucks, is even worse than Brady etc. They are not trash talking, they''re serious.

So now, I've told them that the Giants will clobber the Packers at home, bacause Brett is due for one of his well documented brain spasm games. You know, tons of stupid decisions and a handful of INT's. They are ready to tar and feather me andbar me from all family functionson the grounds of blasphemy. I told them I'm hoping Strahan gets some legitimate sacks on Favre, not justscripted ones. Ha ha. If the Packers win I will never, ever hear the end of it.Of course, if I invite them to my house, grill some steaks ,and supply beer, they will forgive me until next year. That's life in cheeseheadland.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Funny post Bart
smiley36.gif
I know the types. Give them hell. If you're right you get to give them sh@t for a year, if you're wrong they'll forget by the next game.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Boy, this is a good one.

[url]http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=1/16/2008&am p;id=34279[/url]

Portage - A 36-year-old man tied up his young son with tape for an hour after the boy refused to wear a Green Bay Packers jersey during the team's game on Saturday, local authorities said.

(snip)

The boy refused to wear the jersey on Saturday, when the Packers beat the Seattle Seahawks in a playoff game, Smith said. The father was accused of restraining the boy for an hour with tape and also taped a jersey onto him during that time.

Smith said the incident sounded strange when reported at first, but the mother took pictures with her cell phone and that type of evidence is difficult to dispute.

The boy's refusal to wear the jersey may have just been rebellion, he said.

"We've been unable to uncover any evidence to suggest that this boy was not a Packers fan," Smith said.

Don Wassall said:
In the article, Moss says he's "never put my hand on one woman, physically or in an angry manner."   That may or may not be true, but he did do prison time for beating the hell out of a white kid for racial reasons while in high school.  That's why he ended up at Marshall instead of Notre Dame, which had offered him a scholarship.

Moss sounds like O.J. Simpson saying, "I never hit Nicole."

G

Moss, what can you say, you can take the n...a out of the hood, but can't take the dysfunctial/anti social behavior out of the n...a, nothing new. I thought he would be able to control himself until after the Superbowl. Oh well, I believe he will need a intervention by the Coach summoned up this way, "look dumb ass, check your f...ked up behavior at home, we have given you a chance to be a winner. We need you to focus at the task at hand and not going to night clubs chasing and fighting with woman, WTF!" This will be done with Belacick wearing that dufus cut up gray sweat shirt.
smiley36.gif

G

If I was the head coach I would also tell him that All Star Weekend is less than a month away and he could meet up with Pacman, party, start fights in strip clubs, cause innocent people to be shot and paralyized, be all around a..holes and lay waste to New Orleans like the negros did last year to Vegas. If I was that chocolate city mayor I would request to have the National Guard on standby, in case the city runs out of Old English malt liquor and dumb ass white women.
smiley36.gif
God, this group of individuals in our society is such a problem. I will feel sorry for the good people of the Cresent City.

Stonewall

Guru
If I'm Belichick, I sit Moss. New England can win this game without him. It will be a tough, very physical game in very cold conditions. The Patriots will need to run the ball, receivers will need to block. Moss is a horrible blocker, with his skinny frame and lack of desire to even attempt to throw a block.

Regardless of the events in the Moss case, he should not have catered to the media yesterday by answering all of those questions, and thus becoming SportsCenter headline story fodder. Randy, just keep your big mouth shut.

Tom Brady, just keep throwing the ball to Wes Welker this Sunday.

Johnnyrebb

How do you guys think the white O line of the Packers will fare against the coal black giants pass rush

forty-four

Guru
How do you guys think the white O line of the Packers will fare against the coal black giants pass rush
They will just fine.
smiley2.gif

Johnnyrebb

I see the O line shutting down, thers been lots of talk about how the giants pass rush will disrupt favre but I see them shutting them down.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Has there been any defense in the playoffs at all? Everytime I watch the teams move up and down the field with the only thing stopping them being the goal line or a ball clunking off some black runners hands or them dropping it on the ground. All black defenses have really made a difference to the game---by boosting offenses.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
forty-four said:
They will just fine.
smiley2.gif

That should be the key matchup of the game, but the drunk white fans will instead focus solely on what each quarterback's final stats are, or how many turnovers they allegedly caused, as they've been conditioned to do.

The Packersreally worried me with the way they played at the end of the regular season, but their o-line turned it on in a huge way against the Seahawks -- who had arguably the league's best defense, or at least the hottest,going into the game -- so they should fare well in this game against another of the league's few good defenses.Edited by: Don Wassall

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
The Packersreally worried me with the way they played at the end of the regular season, but their o-line turned it on in a huge way against the Seahawks -- who had arguably the league's best defense,

Everyone is impressed with the Patriots line, who have given up only 15 sacks, but Favre has been decked only 12 times. The Packers line is excellent at pass protection and running the ball. The Giants might have to blitz a bunch of guys to get to Brett.

James

Line ups for sunday:

New England starts two whites, Mike Vrabel and Teddy Bruschi on defense, 8 blacks and 1 Samoan, Junior Seau. On offense, its 7 whites and 4 blacks. That makes 12 black starters, 9 whites and 1 Pacific Islander.
Green Bay starts 6 whites on offense and 5 blacks and the Pack goes with 8 blacks and 3 whites on defense. That's 9 whites and 13 blacks in the starting lineups.
The New York Giants start 6 whites on offense and 5 blacks and all 11 defensive starters are black. That's 6 whites and 16 blacks.
The San Diego Chargers start 5 whites on offense and 6 blacks and on defense its 2 whites (Igor Olshansky and Matt Wilhelm), 1 Mestizo Latino (Luis Castillo) and 8 blacks. That's 7 whites, 14 blacks and 1 Latino.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
You left out the starting fullback for the Patriots, Packers and Giants, each of whom is white. NE has 8 white starters on offense and 10 altogether, GB has 7 on offense and also 10 altogether, and NYG has 7 white starters on offense and none on defense.

Also, Castillohad a Greek mother and Dominican father and passes the "eye test" to be considered white. Whether heconsiders himself whiteor not is a different story.

31033_282wh.jpg

8443.jpg
Edited by: Don Wassall

Stonewall

Guru
Regarding Green Bay's offensive line, the snowy conditions in Green Bay last Saturday really stymied Seattle's defensive front seven. The elements played a key role in slowing down Seattle's speed rushers.

Favre is definitely doing a better job of getting rid of the ball faster. If you notice, he's been successful at unloading after taking a quick three step drop.

I'm clearly pulling for Green Bay. Having three starting white players (who are all quality players) on defense is a major upgrade.

Twelve years ago, I boycotted the Super Bowl for the first and only time (simply did not watch any of the game). That was the Dallas-Pittsburgh game in which Kevin Greene was the only white defensive starter for either team. I had no interest in watching those majority black teams (full of loudmouth buffoons)play.

Compare that 1996 game to the 1984 Redskins-Raiders Super Bowl in which both teams had defenses full of white players (Howie Long, Van McElroy, Dave Butz, Mark Murphy, etc.). Obviously, that 12 year period from 1984 to 1996 was a huge detriment to the white cause.

It's a major positive to see the improvements we've made since 1996. We need to ensure these strides continue.