CF Player of the Week 11

Who was the best white player of the week 1?

• Patriots runningbacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Cooley

• Chris Hovan

• Patrick Kerney

• Brandon Stokley

• Total voters

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteafflete15 said:
Sammy Morris on IR....more playing time for Eckel/Evans

errr... Morris went to IR like a month ago!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteafflete15 said:
I agree that Kerney had a great game, But I thought this was the "Caste Football" player of the week. If it was the white player of the week, Kerney wins hands down. But as far as breaking the caste system, there is no question two white runningbacks should win it after performing solidly for the NFL's best team on national TV.

Yeah! What he said!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's tied right now and I'm hoping backrow doesn't "close" the voting to ensure victory for his preferred candidate.
smiley2.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
It's tied right now and I'm hoping backrow doesn't "close" the voting to ensure victory for his preferred candidate.
smiley2.gif

hahaha, never happened before!

i will close it right before first Thanksgiving game. let the better man win.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteafflete15 said:
I agree that Kerney had a great game, But I thought this was the "Caste Football" player of the week. If it was the white player of the week, Kerney wins hands down. But as far as breaking the caste system, there is no question two white runningbacks should win it after performing solidly for the NFL's best team on national TV.

Yes the poll is on CF, but the question is "who was the best white player of the week." I still say two backup RBs lumped together shouldn't even count, but its backrow's poll. If one of those two warriors starts this next week and has over 100 yards, then I'll vote for him. But I wouldn't vote for two men who didn't start.

backrow

Hall of Famer
2 white RBs > 1 white RB!

like someone said, when was the last time we had 2 white runningbacks get 10 carries a piece?

smiley17.gif

111807patriotsmw046.jpg
Edited by: backrow

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Patriots RBs is like Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the year candidate Appalachian state, but I still voted for them. Two white RBs on the league's best team looking dominant, when the other team knew they were getting the ball.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I missed the vote, but I would have voted for Kerney!

1782.jpg

Now that's a room-brightening smile...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure but weren't there were way more votes cast for this week's MVP than in other weeks? You guys been clearing out your cache and voting more than once?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I was thinking the same thing this morning Shogun. There was a real battle going on between the Kerneyites and the Patbackians!
smiley36.gif

Hey, thats a pretty good combined nickname for the white Patriot backs, the Patbacks. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

backrow

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I was thinking the same thing this morning Shogun. There was a real battle going on between the Kerneyites and the Patbackians!
smiley36.gif

Hey, thats a pretty good combined nickname for the white Patriot backs, the Patbacks.

smiley36.gif

i actually voted for Patbacks from work today.
smiley9.gif
unfortunately it wasn't enough as Ketney got a late surge...

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Cheaters! Cheaters!
smiley36.gif

backrow said:
whiteafflete15 said:
Sammy Morris on IR....more playing time for Eckel/Evans

errr... Morris went to IR like a month ago!
smiley36.gif

Haha sorry. I didn't find it posted anywhere so I wasn't sure if anyone was aware. Plus, I really didn't know he went on IR that long ago haha

chris371

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
smiley36.gif

Borderline comic genius right there!!!!!