CASTE TITLE IX

G

I know I'm a much-maligned Troll here and all, so I swear this'll be the last time I start a thread...

I'm not too familiar with College ball in the States and recruitment, so excuse me if I'm ignorant of it all, but isn't recruiting going on around about now?

What somebody needs to do is put together some sensational Title IX -type of event to drum up sentiment concerning discrimination in the recruiting process...against Whites and other groups, that is....especially kids trying to get scholarships as tailbacks and defensive backs.

Any of you guys in here know some good litigators with Red-state populist leanings?Edited by: JerveyGotGypped

KG2422

Mentor
National signing day was around February 2nd so it's, for the most part, over. Things are improving at Notre Dame. They're on national television every week, so we should be encouraged by that.

White_Savage

Mentor
Jervey:

Come on man, now I KNOW you're making fun of us.

You hit on one of my sore spots dude, because of all the wrestling and other men's sports programs that are being killed around the country so colleges can proudly say they're investing equally in men and women's sports.

(I.E., they keep on dropping mega-bucks on their football and basketball programs, kill most every other men's program, give girls who've never played a sport and ain't wanting scholarships in things like boat rowing to increase the number of female athletes, and men who ain't footballers or basketballers get screwed.)

Dude, I thought you were a Libertarian. Much as I hate the Caste System, I'd hate to see yet another example of Feral Gubment and Court totalitarian social engineering on this level much, much more.

When universities have women's hockey as a varsity sport, you know we've entered the realm of the bizarre. How many girls aspire to play hockey? I'll bet every single girl that does want to play can get a scholarship because they have to fill the spots with SOMEONE.

Freedom

Mentor
I was actually thinking about writing a Caste Academics and Professions thread. White men are being cast into back office business. All other fields are reserved for white females, Asians, Indians, and a few Ashkenazi Jews(genetically white for the most part, but don't fall under traditional European unless they have left the faith).Edited by: Freedom

G

I think you guys are missing the point I was trying to make here, and getting all up in a hub-bub about the title-ix crap that happened a few years ago...I just mentioned it to draw up analogy.

I'm not even joking, Savage...it seems to me that if recruiters are openly saying to kids "You're the wrong color, son" and "I can't bring some White kid back to my program...I'd lose my job!" there would seemingly be some wiggle-room for open discussion on the fact of it. It's really just a matter of presenting the thing the right way, making it palatable for media dissemination and working in some semantic road-blocks and one-way streets so that appologist-types have no choice but to at least entertain discussion of it.

I figure that same sort of profiling must go on with Latino ball-carriers and D-backs, as well as other 'undesirable' ethnic groups. The odd Asian kid...Indians or something. With guys like Ronnie Cruz, Brandon Chillar and Dat Nguyen in the NFL, there must certainly have been at least a handful of misc-ethnicity kids that've come out of highschools having played RB & CB the last decade to face discrimination of a similar ilke.

You get together a bunch of kids (with good highschool numbers) of various backgrounds with complaints against some particular school or two that have verifiable histories of such a thing...something about poor, working-class kids denied scholarships...etc etc...I can't imagine such a thing not at least growing some legs...at least not in Canada (or Europe or Latin America for that matter.) Are things really that bad in the US with the political correctness that you couldn't even point it out...?

White_Savage

Mentor
Jervey: I obviously don't mind pointing out that there is some discrimination. But let me tell you, if the NFL hung out a sign tomorrow saying "No Whites Allowed, period", I'd support their right to do it, permitting we all had the same rights with our private property. Property rights>than seeing some White running backs.

I know the comparison between universities and private properties is problematic because they are federally funded, but my solution to that quandry, if anyones listening to me, is to end that particular practice. Some sort of "affirmitive action" for White athletes in our climate would only result in everyone saying every White athlete is a hack who is only there because of the quota, etc, and would undermine our racial dignity.

BTW, to me its more important for people to realize that there are so few White NFLers because of discrimination and cultural forces, not because White are hoplessly inferior physically. I'd like to see more White players, but mainly as counter to the stereotype of Whites as weak.

G

Fair enough...they say "Don't hate the player...hate the game" and all that. This is how the game is played in your country. Either play ball or abdicate to those who understand that:

1) The world isn't transparent and everyone everywhere is feverishly working to clandestinely strip you of your wealth, power, freedom, opportunity, etc...whether consciously or defacto through their affiliation to whatever group or movement undermines yours.

2) It's better to win the audience than win the argument.

If you don't think your country and every other was founded under similar circumstances, you're living in a morally indignant fantasyland. Respectfully.

The right to property is not absolute. The notion of it is what holds value. Although you own an umbrella, your rights are limited to it's use...you can't hit me on the head with it, and if you do, you've abdicated ownership through common law. Institutions of higher learning are not unlike umbrellas.Edited by: JerveyGotGypped