Caste matchups week six

MDM

Hey MDM:kev:

How come Stanford's win is not listed???

That question would probably better be posed to referendum. I don't bean count whites, I just cut n' paste.

Don / Moderators how many days is this troll going to be allowed to spread Cult Marx propaganda?

Huh? Stating the obvious, very innocuous realization that better teams usually win, is now considered "Cult Marx propoganda"? Hahaha.

MDM

You know MDM has been in his basement the last 5 weeks hoping and praying there will come a weekend when the blacker teams win. Now he finally got one (due to opportune scheduling) and he can be safe and secure in his racist worldview again.

Until next week that is ...

"Opportune scheduling"? Did you even type that with a straight face? Since when did our White warriors need help from the Opportune Scheduling Gods to whup up on blackskins?

Wouldn't the fact that you had to blame the Scheduling Gods violate the very reasoning behind this weekly aforementioned bean-counting exercise? Shouldn't the very simplistic, very juvenile theory that 'more whites equal more wins' hold court regardless of who's playing whom, and when?

Edited to add: Also, I've never tallied the wins and losses before, but I do remember seeing some fellas on the board a few weeks back, very crestfallen at the mounting number of caste-losing rapes. They began excreting every excuse in the book to explain away common sense.. that better teams usually win regardless of the number of white starters. I'll go back and find it.

Last edited:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That question would probably better be posed to referendum. I don't bean count whites, I just cut n' paste.

Several of those games shouldn't even be counted as caste games, imho.

LSU and Florida, Akron and FIU, Iowa State and Baylor, Vandy and Alabama, Kentucky and South Carolina shouldn't even be considered caste games because neither of the teams are even half-White. So before you cut and paste again while thinking that what referendum has down is universally accepted as a "Caste" game, think again. Not everyone here has the same definition of the term.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I'd like to add, in response to MDM's post, that some of the "caste losses" listed were to teams that still featured a decent number of Whites in the starting lineup, especially Notre Dame, Michigan, and Utah State.

I didn't watch any of the games but I think it's safe to assume that even in those "caste losses", the Whites who played on the winning teams probably still did well, and were likely involved in crucial plays, too.

Point well taken. If a team which starts Blacks virtually everywhere except offensive line wins by completely dominating the line of scrimmage on the offensive side of the ball (I’ve seen it happen on more than one occasion), how do we classify that victory? I guess by definition, even though the line play was the pivotal factor, it is a caste victory because Whites are segregated to an old standby position. I do know that the absence of one Scott Fujita from the New Orleans Saints defense made a world of difference (for the worse).

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That question would probably better be posed to referendum. I don't bean count whites, I just cut n' paste.Huh? Stating the obvious, very innocuous realization that better teams usually win, is now considered "Cult Marx propoganda"? Hahaha.

What is your point here on a pro-White athlete site?

The "better teams usually win" means what? By the very fact that they win they are the "better" team.

I'm not big on this racial counting by team either for a couple of reasons. Unless it's all elite White athletes matched against elite black athletes then it's not much of a comparison. A couple of black cornerbacks getting burned several times a game will negate the play of all of the white guys on a team. A team with an all White line will have 5 white starters on it but big deal, they will never handle the ball and have much less effect on the game.

I believe the main benefit from listing the more Whiter teams is so that one can tune into that game and expect to see some familiar faces. We should concentrate our attention on those teams to help push our agenda. But gathering anything from a game where there is 4 White starters to the other teams 2 is silly.

I think the success of a team like BYU which not only has a lot of White players but selects from a small pool of white players is very telling. That type of team has some meaning. LSU vs. Florida does not.

Anyway most white skill position players are walk ons which means all of the best talent is being ignored and only a few of the very determined and lucky are able to play. It's much more obvious in the NFL which has access to the best talent that the whitest teams are clearly better in most cases, not the least being in that White QB's are by far the best.

I'm not sure what your agenda is here, but if you are thinking you are going to teach us some lessons or make some profound point you are seriously mistaken.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Due to poor White performances, I've gained nearly 10-pounds of fat in the past month.. :cry:

Highlander

Mentor
Cult Marx/DWF trolls like MDM should become much more familiar with this site before ignorantly spewing their MSM/Caste-imbibed propaganda. I would start with the "High School" section as this is where, for all practical purposes, the Caste system really starts. He/She/It could see that, more often than not, majority or all White high school teams defeat their majority or all black high counterparts in state championships, but only the black players walking off that field are offered scholarships. Riddlewire's "Arkansas High School" thread is pretty telling, but the same situation there could be applied toward any state. Only a lucky few White players on these winning teams may be offered a scholarship and most likely only if they are a QB, OL, or perhaps, a LB. The vast majority of White talent must either walk-on at a major university or accept a scholarship to either an FCS school or a school at even a lower-tier, keeping in mind that even at these lower-tier schools they have quotas for minorities (see below). Exceptions for White players can be made if they have an older brother that (somehow) slipped through the cracks in the Caste system (Jaxson Shipley because of Jordan Shipley, perhaps Drake Martinez because of Taylor Martinez, and some others.)

Universities have a quota system for minorities and since black male students are underrepresented at Universities (mostly due to their academic failures), having an AA policy through athletics is a way for these Universities to meet these quotas. Thus, more deserving White players, those that played on these teams that won their respective State's Championship, are given the short-end of the stick and thus we have what we have for football today at the College level. The filtration then becomes even more pronounced later on when these college players are invited to the NFL combine. Often, White players with better stats are simply not even invited (Kris Durham, one of many White players, comes to mind) although there have been many others over the years. So, they have to impress the scouts individually or at their school's NFL Pro Day.

I could go on and on, but don't have the time. This site provides enough direct and anecdotal evidence of a Caste system. I don't have to regurgitate it all for you. There are probably a thousand other football blogs out there for DWFs/black supremacists like you, that spoon-feed you what you want to hear. We are far too aware of the existing Caste system and all of its many tentacles to be swayed by the surface-level statements that you make. Please go somewhere else and leave us alone.

Riddlewire

Master
Blah Blah Blah...

Let's take a look at some of those losses, shall we?

-Kentucky loses to South Carolina: Oops! Affirmative action coach!

-Navy loses to Southern Miss: Oops! Affirmative action coach!

-Kent State loses to Northern Illinois: Oops! Affirmative action coach!

-Vanderbilt loses to Alabama: Oops! Affirmative action coach!

Well, how about the other minority coaches in action yesterday in D1A?

-Kansas lost
-Louisville lost
-East Carolina lost
-Memphis lost
-Eastern Michigan lost
-Miami OH won (their first win of the season)
-New Mexico, forunately, didn't have a chance to lose. They had a bye week. Although they're winless on the season with their double-shot of black coaches Mike Locksley (already fired) and George Barlow (winless)
-Colorado lost
-Western Kentucky won (their first win of the season)
-New Mexico State had a bye
-Virginia had a bye

So, ten minority coaches lost yesterday. The victories by black coaches were:
Western Kentucky (their first and probably only win this season)
Miami Ohio (their first and probably only win this season)
Stanford (who beat a black coach)
North Carolina (who beat a black coach)

So, congratulations to Don Treadwell of Miami OH, who got his first win of the season (over a service academy which has severe limitations in recruiting) and Willie Taggart of Western Kentucky, who got his first win of the season in double overtime versus 1-4 Middle Tennessee. The rest of the black coaches either could only manage victories over other black coaches, or they got "brutally raped" (to use your vocabulary) by their white counterparts.

Damn, it looks like male negroes just lack the mental capacity to handle the complexities of managing a college football team. Maybe they should stick to cleaning out the toilets or selling pot. I know they do both of those things pretty well.

------------------------------------------------------------
(BTW, Highlander, it was Jimmy Chitwood who started that Arkansas High School Football thread. Not me. Although I'm a resident also and contribute to that thread.)

Last edited:

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
To expanded on Riddlewire's point a little bit, Kentucky, Vandy, and Kent State all have black QBs starting and playing a lot too. On some games like Notre Dame-Air Force, the Fighting Irish still have a fair number of whites that play, and Air Force just came off of their most emotional game of the year in an OT win against Navy. Air Force was probably really drained after that game. Also, Northern Illinois has one of the best QBs in the country with Chandler Harnish.

To give another example for Highlander's post. Cam McDaniel's younger brother Gavin is said to be better than Cam at RB, so he could get a shot in the future too.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Riddle,

I believe Miami of Ohio's coach is white. The coach from last year left for the pitt job and got fired 19 days after he got hired due to a domestic abuse arrest.

Im enjoying the failures of Morgan Newton.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was so happy to see that great comeback win for Nebraska. They just took over the game in the 2nd half. Trex Burkhead was amazing. I can't decide if I like the nickname "Rocket" Rex or "TRex" better. They both fit him. I hope he continues to have a great year. This kid really has a great combo of speed and power to go with some very good balance as well.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I thought Florida would become the first major FBS school to start 22 blacks this weekend, with Driskel and Brantley out at QB, but I didn't know paleface Dan Wenger would start at guard. It's only a matter of time before Florida or one of these deep south schools do this. Who knows, it might even happen later this year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I thought Florida would become the first major FBS school to start 22 blacks this weekend, with Driskel and Brantley out at QB, but I didn't know paleface Dan Wenger would start at guard. It's only a matter of time before Florida or one of these deep south schools do this. Who knows, it might even happen later this year.

I was looking for that too, Jack. I hate to see it happen, but considering the pervasive discrimination that exists, it probably will happen before too long. It has been almost 40 seasons since the last all White SEC teams played. I think even the most caste coaches of that time would be shocked if they got a glimpse of the darkness of today's game.

chris371

Mentor
MDM,

since you refer to black victories as rapes, here is another "victory" that you can add to your collection of african achievements :

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

Naturally, neither CNN or the "conservative" Fox news will ever report on anything like this. :kev:.

Since a black football victory equates superior ability ( in youre mind), black crime must sure equate some similiar "superiority" with regard to rape.

icsept

Master
MDM's use of "rape" to describe his black teams' victories is clearly a Freudian slip of his own sexual fantasy of being raped by an SEC defense.

referendum

Mentor
Just to chime in here, what I've been doing so far is just listing the white starters by team, and if there is a four or more discrepancy per team for smaller schools playing, or three or more for bigger schools, I post it. Stanford Colorado didn't make the cut because I believe it was a two starter differential, though I'm wondering if Colorado is down further in starters.
My count doesn't take into consideration what position white starters occupy, though I'm thinking of developing a point system.
A lot of these results are random. Ball State has 14 whites starting but is not a very good team and loses a lot, but Wisconsin, Nebraska, Boise State and Stanford with its numerous white players, and lots of white players on defense and in "skill" positions are doing just fine.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Just to chime in here, what I've been doing so far is just listing the white starters by team, and if there is a four or more discrepancy per team for smaller schools playing, or three or more for bigger schools, I post it. Stanford Colorado didn't make the cut because I believe it was a two starter differential, though I'm wondering if Colorado is down further in starters.
My count doesn't take into consideration what position white starters occupy, though I'm thinking of developing a point system.
A lot of these results are random. Ball State has 14 whites starting but is not a very good team and loses a lot, but Wisconsin, Nebraska, Boise State and Stanford with its numerous white players, and lots of white players on defense and in "skill" positions are doing just fine.

referendum, just for the record, I really enjoy these threads. I just don't want one of our latest trolls of the week to think that everyone here agrees with everything everyone posts. There are lots of different ways we could look at "caste" games, but I doubt MDM got the point. Even if he did, he probably wouldn't admit it because it doesn't jive with his cultural Marxist agenda.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it's been mentioned yet that Florida, Florida State and Miami are all unranked for the first time since December of 1982.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't think it's been mentioned yet that Florida, Florida State and Miami are all unranked for the first time since December of 1982.

I heard something about that on the radio yesterday. Didn't realize it had been that long though.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
referendum, just for the record, I really enjoy these threads. I just don't want one of our latest trolls of the week to think that everyone here agrees with everything everyone posts. There are lots of different ways we could look at "caste" games, but I doubt MDM got the point. Even if he did, he probably wouldn't admit it because it doesn't jive with his cultural Marxist agenda.

I second that, and appreciate the work referendum does on the list. I use it to note any games that would interest me and to keep track of the Whiter teams. I don't think those games are all a "true test" of White vs. black (not that it's supposed to be) but sometimes they are very close.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Last night's USC -vs- Cal game had the look of some kind of "SEC West" affair. USC isn't even a great team, but Cal made them look GREAT! The Cal black quarterback was a drive-killer, throwing at least 3 picks..

Cal's "defense" just consists of random black guys with no talent at all. Aside from a few d-linemen with size (one of them a Poly), I don't know how the rest of these guys got recruited...

Looking at the way Cal played, you'd think that it was college football that had "the lockout." :wink:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yes Deadlift, your summation of the USC-Cal tilt is right on the money. I watched a bit of this "affletic contest" and was amazed at how bad it was. The Cal mulatto black quarterback was even worse than you describe. He supposedly beat out Kevin Riley and Brock Mansion for the position. I just think that Coach Tedford was having Duck envy and wanted the magic negro "dual-threat" QB. Zach Maynard would have had at least 5 picks if the USC defensive affletes could actually catch balls that hit them square in the chest.